Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Secret Santa 2015 (Real Gift Exchange)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Well it would email her to the same email address I tried contacting at her already. (I emailed her through Lea as I don't know what her email address is) I deleted those PMs with the email address people gave me for Secret Santa.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    So glad you liked them. I wanted to get you something that kind of represented San Francisco, so I thought Ghirardelli Chocolate would be a good idea. Although you might of had them before, they are sold in stores in other states too. But there is Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco.

I haven't heard from my Secret Santa... I figured out who it was by asking everyone else who they drew, and I also emailed the Draw Names website and they told me who drew me. It was Utora. She hasn't been active on Lea since Christmas Eve. I tried emailing her, and messaging her on Facebook over a week ago. I still haven't heard anything. So I assume I am probably not going to be getting a gift for Secret Santa. If she did send something and it got lost in the mail, I feel bad saying this. But, I feel people need to follow up on Secret Santa and see if the person they drew received their gift. I'm not sure how to handle this situation. If someone sent a gift, and it did get lost in the mail, I don't necessarily expect them to resend a second gift, as that can be expensive. But I would feel guilty not making up for it some how if that happened for something I sent. Maybe we could make up for it with something small, maybe a drawing and/or a card, or a small candy. (Although I know not everyone who joins Secret Santa is an artist, but I guess I am trying to think of some ideas) Hopefully nothing really bad has happened to her, and that is why she seemed to have disappeared.

Leor hasn't received his gift yet either as far as I know, but I do know his Secret Santa has been contacting him after Christmas and even sent a replacement gift. But I'm not really so surprised as this seems to be the case for mail that gets shipped to Mexico from outside countries, that the mail can be arrive pretty late. But Utora lives in the same country I do, the U.S., so I would be kind of surprised if the package got lost in the mail. But it is possible.

Utora, if you read this, just let me know what happened. Was my gift sent late, after Christmas? I don't know how else to get a hold of you then the ways I've already tried.
    Hey Sharifu, I just saw this and my emails too. I had your gift shipped out in November, it was taken to the local post office by my parents while I was out of town, along with a bunch of other gifts to be distributed. They do their family shipments around that time and included my gift to you. I have asked them for the tracking number and am waiting their response.

I'm going to assume it's lost until I can confirm otherwise, and am sending the replacement gift now. I do apologize for the delay in response..I have been dead to the world since school kicked off. I think from now on I'll get a hold of tracking up until Christmas Day, and if it's not arrived by that point I'll message my person with the tracking #. I doubt this would happen again...but still, like you said, this is frustrating.

I should have yours out this week, and will PM you the tracking #.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks so much for replying Utora. Hopefully your parents can get a tracking number for you, at least maybe you can get an idea what happened.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I finally got my Secret Santa gift! It beats me why it took this long, but I'm happy it finally got here.

My SS was HasiraKali (I suspected it was you, HK, but I wasn't entirely sure xD). I got this limited edition pair of pins from Animal Kingdom from her, they were inside this cute penguin case.
    Attachment 839

Thank you so much, HK, it's really adorable!
    I hope yours arrive soon too, Audra

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Finally. I'm glad you like it. Still not sure what happened to the original gift. They wouldn't do tracking for me for some stupid reason. I really hate our post branch.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry.. got a really cute pair of earrings from Azzy..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post
    I should have yours out this week, and will PM you the tracking #.
    @Utora it's been over two weeks and I haven't heard from you with a tracking number. Did you send out the package?
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    @Utora it's been over two weeks and I haven't heard from you with a tracking number. Did you send out the package?

Says it should arrive around 2100 your time, today. Still says it doesn't have a tracking number though, down at the bottom.
    Last edited by Vidan; March 4th, 2016 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Removed attachment as it contained mailing address

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I did get the package today, thank you!

Utora got me a Kion Plush (the one that is sold at the Disney Store) and a TLK mug. I'll post a photo later.
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Again sorry for the delay. I will post what I received also when I make it home again.