Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Primark

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Primark

Primark is from origin an Irish clothing store.

It's making it's way through Europe, and I've heard the chain will be coming to America too.
    It has some nice cheap stuff, and also lots of Disney and non-Disney clothing, accesoires.

Primark had some Lion King shirts in the past.
    But this is what they currently still have.

this pyjama comes folded in a package, so can't buy shirt/shorts seperate

pyjama, shirt & legging to buy seperate

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I like the hoodie and the tote bag. Primark has a lot of cute Disney stuff in general from what I've seen.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yes, Primark has some really interesting stuff. I don't like Primark, but I do go there for the TLK-clothes :P

I got the grey sweather, both pyjamas and the bag with Simba, Timon and Pumbaa on it. Unfortunately, they didn't have any of the shirts when I went there last Tuesday :/

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I know what you mean, lol.
    The one in Lüttich is much nicer then the one in Brussels (mentality of people mainly).

The one I went to in London had 5 floors, so people were pretty well devided over all the floor, so it was doable.

Much kudo's to the people who work there!
    Tomorrow another one will open in Belgium, near my parents house, I had been thinking about going, but going on the opening day might not be a great idea.

When Brussels opened last summer, there was a 5 hour wait to get in. They would only let a certain amount of people in at the time, the shopping-street was completely flooded and blocked.

I might go to Brussels though tomorrow, haha (the storm has cooled down there), I need to know if that purple pyjama's is an actual Primark thing

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu