Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I love u Sharifu!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion

Don't you just love a good portion of LR on a Sunday morning ?
    ...I'm a disease.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    LMAO Roog, that cracked me up.

And Sharifu, youre one of the kindest people on this board!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww... :-) You guys are so nice...
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Aww... :-) You guys are so nice...

I love you, Audra....Marry Me!!......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    Aww, you guys are so cool.

Yes Sonique, I got Eric into Gargoyles, so maybe we will go and meet you there as well.
    She's talking about the Gargoyles Gathering in Las Vegas on 29 July - 1 Aug, in case anybody was wondering what Las Vegas and Sonique have to do with Gargoyles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I never have really got the chance to speak to ya properly me thinks sharifu, but of what iv seen ur a really gr8 person and deserve this thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu
    First Roog, now Simba Child. Did i miss something?
    That's right mate, you might be next!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congraz Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    same here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But come on now, is there anyone here that actually doesn't love Sharifu? Didn't think so.

Audra, you rawk.

And god I hope Roog's not contageous! heheheh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wha? Are ya kidding me Kintaru. Roog is contagious .

Look at him, he's always frothing at teh mouth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sonique21837?
    Wha? Are ya kidding me Kintaru. Roog is contagious .

Look at him, he's always frothing at teh mouth.

And god I hope Roog's not contageous! heheheh
    ....and no one knows the cure......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what can i say, Much Family Love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kintaru
    But come on now, is there anyone here that actually doesn't love Sharifu? Didn't think so.

Audra, you rawk.
    Ditto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kintaru
    But come on now, is there anyone here that actually doesn't love Sharifu? Didn't think so...
    Ha, I don't love Sharifu

Love is a very very strong word and one that should not be abused. Maybe only a few from Lea could say that they love her because they have physically met her and are really good friends with her.

My main point is that I have a g/f and if she found out that I said I love another girl I am sure she would beat me with the stick

[edit] I really like you Sharifu, wasn't trying to sound like I didn't like you [/edit]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I know what you mean Simba 04.

You guys are so nice... But really you are all just as cool and awesome...
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think I don't have to say too much on this thread but I just want to. even tought I know that Sharifu knows my feelings towards her and all...
    you already know how much I do love you and not going to say too much about it in here. not that I would shame or anything, I just know that some others feel same way towards you and you would be much happ?er with them. I live too far away from you and I know it wouldn't work with big procent, even thought I would like to try. Don't ask me how this happend, because you just seems so lovelly person. last 2 months I have tried to tell it to you with many ways. until now I told it you at last... in 5 days I haven't think anything else then you. I'm obsessed but I still only want you to be happy. I really look foward to seeing you in 4 months and 12 days. And even I you think that I might think otherwise when I meating you, I still think that I don't even I be realistic and say that it is possible. I really can't understand how I fall in love... it just happend, and after 2 months it came so strong that i had to tell you how I feel. to Lion Roog who I know loving Audra a lot I can just say that I can understand you quite well. And even I live so far away, I still can say that love is never wrong and so it never dies. I can't say that it never dies.. but I can say that strong word like love shouldn't use wrong, because I have been in love one time before.. and even after I get dumbed it took 1.5 years to get heal that scar on my heart so you really shouldn't play with love... because it can't be conquered, ordered or owned.... real love... will think best of your love not your own best.
    this time specially Sharifu
    and a bir shorter for rest

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your feelings are found on sturdy ground, STM. Audra's a great person. I can't say I love her romantically, but I love her as a good friend. I can't really love someone romantically if I've never met them.....but then again you've known her a lot longer than I have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so sweet STM! *tears*

uhhh i really dont know you too well but uh, so far you are a wonderful person, way to go sharifu!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww... STM... I really do love you guys a lot. But when I say that, I mean I love you all as good friends. STM I think you are really sweet. I feel like you STM, lion_roog and Woes are my closest Lea friends. I talk with you guys almost every night, and you are always there to listen to me. You make me laugh, and I have so much fun chatting with you guys. So far Woes and SimbaLKD are the only Lea members I have met in person. And I have to say that Brad and Eric were willing to do so much more for me then my real life friends. Just that they were willing to drive almost an hour back and forth to San Francisco to get me, because I didn't have a ride.

I can't really fall in love with someone unless I spent time with them in person. Things can change maybe once I meet you, but I can't really tell what the future will hold for me...

to STM and lion_roog for being such good caring friends.

to Brad and Eric, Brad for all the driving, and especially Eric, for spending time with me just to talk and have fun. (All the randomness!) (And of course Eric drove a lot too)

I can?t wait till this April? It will be my birthday as well as Brad?s, and we will all be together having fun. (Eric, Petteri, Jeff, Brad) And maybe more! But it will be fun to hang out with my Lea night group of friends in person.

to everyone here at Lea. There is no one here that I don?t like. You are like my second family to me, closer in a way, even though I have only met two of you in person. My family has been broken up for years, but I am a strong person and move on. But coming here has made me so happy, and I have made so many great friends. I look forward to meeting more of you? to all.
    My Lion King Fan-Art