Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heeeyyy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heeeyyy!

Hi guys!

Just registered today, I used to be on this forum yearsssss ago when it was buzzing with people. I was wondering if there's still any one around?

I used to be on here and on The Majilisi forum before it died.

Anyone here from back in the day? I hope this place gets more active, I miss it.

Look forwarding to posting a ton! NO SPAM, I PROMISE.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Mainly the die-hards from back then are still active here

Welcome back

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome again!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    We probably haven't met before, but welcome back! What username did you go by back then, if I may ask?

It would be great if some of the "old" people or some new users would join us here more regularly. But I know that many of them are busy with their lives right now. Anyways, I'm glad Lea is still up and running. So enjoy your stay

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back.

Yeap, we do keep the old username in the stockpile, Just tell Kirauni or search your old username in the community panel.

Yeap, we have the power like we used to have.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hi there! Welcome back! It's so cool to see older members coming back. It's pretty quiet around here these days, but hey, it's home.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think most of the people registered here have been using the forum for quite some time. We've proven we have an attention span longer than a cat ... wait, what's that? A laser pointer?

Do you remember your old username, out of curiosity? It might help us to "remember who you are."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome back! Although I don't remember you. Maybe when you tell us what you used to be called I'll remember you.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

I didn't post a lot from my old account and I was quite immature back then, but any who! If anyone's interested it was Sanri. *hides*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Noooooo! The past can hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nah, there's nothing wrong in your profile and your post. Beside, you were looking for your old username right?

We... we used to have much bigger cases when it comes to.... problematic users.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Was absolutely not looking for it! :P
    Oh well, I typed like an actual imbecile, like one of those kids who think they're way cooler than they actually are. How embarrassing.
    Admins, any chance of getting that account deleted and its posts wiped?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Ah, if there was just such a button in real life! That's what I sometimes wish for. Just imagine you've said or did something stupid and just with one click you could "erase" or "wipe out" the memory of it! But you know what? I think that would also prove to be a horrible thing. People would never need to be responsible for anything. They'd never try to make things right and in the end, nothing would even matter. What a sad place that would be.

Hmm... iIdon't know about the rest of the team, but I don't like the idea of deleting posts at all. Especially, after what s-tlk and I went through to restore the old backup
    On top of that, some threads might even make no sense anymore. If we did that, Lea could end up with more "holes" than s Swiss cheese :lol yes, technically we already have a huge gap, but you know what I mean
    Sure, the team can delete the old account if you want that. The posts would remain, but the user would be displayed as "unregistered". Or we could merge the old one and the new one. Then, you could try to, at least, accept your past. I think many of us already did that when you re-inteoduced yourself.

It's like in the movie. Yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it Or to put it another way: Respect your past, it helped determine who you are now.

For years, I've been a member on an other TLK board, too. The old posts there are embarrasing and sometimes even painful. But over the years, I learned that they might all be a part of my past, but I've managed to outgrow certain things. I became older and more reasonable (sometimes.... ) and I'm proud of that. I've also learned that sometimes you get the chance to start anew, just like you do now.

It doesn't really matter what you did in the past, as long as you've been able to learn from it and act better now. That's what counts and I think you do know the same. Otherwise you wouldn't have told us about the old account.

So "welcome back"

~ Brom, "Eragon".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kirauni! Well put! Sorry if that came across as too demanding, I know recovering parts of the forum must have been so hectic and time consuming, but thanks for the warm welcome none the less!

Safff! I remember youu! *pounces*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sorry, I'm late ><
    Welcome back I don't think I ever met you before, so nice to meet you ^^

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome back. I can't say that user name rings a bell, but I was rather inactive during end of 2005 to end of 2007. I still am quite inactive, gosh I think last time I checked the board was beginning of January. None the less I hope you enjoy your stay.

Back in the day I went by name Simba The Mighty, if that rings a bell.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sadiki/STM, of course I remember you!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Not sure, but is it possible for my old account to be merged with this one? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Sure, that's no problem. Just tell me which name you want to keep and I'll merge them

~ Brom, "Eragon".