Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you an expressed TLK fanatic?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mabatu, you and I are are quite a like in our lives =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't know if I could say I am obsessed with TLK in the sense of the word because I'm obsessed with a lot of things....so being obsessed with TLK would be normal for me.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i cant really say that...i got some nice guys/girls from Takewando that dont know it no one there duse...but the ppl in shcool knows it....but they dont say it in a kind way thoug....

but if some day some time one of the guys from takewando wold come to my room...they wold figerd

but yeah i love it more then anything els and i am not shy our a shame of it am proud over it and if they ask if am a fan of somthing then i tell them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha just about everyone i know knows that i eat, sleep, live, think, am obessessed beyond belief with the lion king. i dont see why i should be ashamed or embarrassed, everyone likes different things and tlk is mine =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    im out loud about it, i dont care what ppl say, but its ushally complaments oO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    'secret' .... it's not that I TRY to be... it's more that that's how I grew up... as I've said before.... my mom knows less of me than everyone here does... (TRUE!)

So, nearly evverything about me is a mystery to some extent... except to my best friends and all here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kenyi
    My family knows that I like it, but it doesn't bother them a bit. I agree with Nuka that I dislike it that some of my family members would walk in while I'm on Lea, because I'm afraid of what they might think more of me. That's why I always close the internet windows right before they come in. None of my friends know it, I never tell anyone from school and they're all not worthy of trusting my slight secret to it. I'm just as afraid as you guys about telling other people about it, my little sister already thinks I'm wierd because I like an animated movie.
    Don't close the windows, minimize them. I've been doing this for almost 5 years... in fact, have your window take only the bottom right corner of your screen, and another site that you aren't worried about in the background.. If you have a tall chair, boost it to the highest setting, sit closer to the computer, and they won't even know that the window is there. All they will think you are on is the main page in the background.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Don't close the windows, minimize them. I've been doing this for almost 5 years... in fact, have your window take only the bottom right corner of your screen, and another site that you aren't worried about in the background.. If you have a tall chair, boost it to the highest setting, sit closer to the computer, and they won't even know that the window is there. All they will think you are on is the main page in the background.
    minamize? close? wha?! unherd of :P i could care less if my parents know, ill get onto lea in the middle of class, my parents know i like it, and they accept it.. i think oO they never said anything about it.. and reading over this post, i realized it diddnt make much sence :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Don't ask, don't tell. A few friends know I like it casually just cause I bought TLK2 while we were at the mall, but they couldn't care less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If I don't want anyone to see what I'm on, I just turn off the monitor or minimize it.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My parents know that I post here and are happy because of that, so I don't have to "hide" it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think almost everyone in my school knows that i have a "slight" obsession with the lion king. I kinda put a picture of my lion king collection in my Family History project, which was out on a table where everyone could see it,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Compleatly secret as well here As well with all my other cartoon/animated obsessions. Too shy, I don't know if my parents have an idea about it or not, its too hard to tell and I don't know how much I really care, I just don't want to talk about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No one knows it, no one even suspects. I am quite expert at hiding it. Only recently have I even started hanging around forums like this one... But then I'm sure I'd be the laughing stock of my beer buddies if they ever found out I had an obsession with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We're in the closet...
    Let's make a closet TLK group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    why hide it though? i mean, its nothing to be ashamed of, cuz you like something. there are crazier things in this world to be obessesed with lol. im as loud as i can be with tlk. almost all my school projects have tlk worked into them in some way lol so even my teachers know i am obsessed with it. and the first day of school when we were playing silly introduction games i introduced myself as a tlk fanatic. no one has a problem with it and i've gotten a bunch of people thinking more about tlk too lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am pretty closed about it, a few friends know I adore it, but not many.

I am also sad to say that I share my intrest with no one else I know locally

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well when it comes to my pride all knows it.

my sister have buy some big cats posters to me a while ago

the only thing i want is ether real big cats our TLK

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I agree with Jannali, why hide it? I am proud to be a TLK fan, TLK fans are nice, caring people. And it's a good movie.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Sharifu
    I agree with Jannali, why hide it? I am proud to be a TLK fan, TLK fans are nice, caring people. And it's a good movie.
    inndid it is