Hey there!

Are there any gamers here? Okay, okay. I know that Guntur probably is the biggest gamer around. So I thought I'd ask you about this. Assassin's Creed Unity has just been released. Do you plan on buying/playing the game? As for me, I've enjoyed AC, ACII, Brotherhood, Revelations and ACIII very much. Tough I've not finished ACIII yet due to a lack of time. I wasn't really interested in Black Flag when it came out and I'm not sure if I want to play a pirates AC. ACIII had enough pirates in it. At least for me. But not Unity has been released and I wonder if it's worth a try? So maybe some of you can let me know what you think. Many people on Steam were angry because it seems to be filled with bugs. And of course you need uplay to run the game. I hate uplay since it made my AC: Revelations crash on startup and I needed months to fix it. But I guess I'd have to live with it. However, my computer is probably to old for Unity. We'll see. For now, I'm interested in your thoughts.

Do you play the new part of the Assassin's creed series or have you ever played one of the old ones?