Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Counting Scars Disney Villains Music Video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Counting Scars Disney Villains Music Video

Thought you guys might be interested in this:

It shows off the Disney Villains singing an altered version of 'Counting Stars', changed to 'Counting Scars', they're all jealous of Scar I guess lol

Thought you guys might enjoy it if you haven't seen it already ^^

I was left to my own devices. Many days fell away with nothing to show. And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love. Great clouds roll over the hills, bringing darkness from above. We were caught up and lost in all of our vices. Oh where do we begin; the rubble or our sins? But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks for sharing!

That's really a nice video and well done. The only thing that bugged me was the last villain. I didn't recognize him at all. But then I realized it must be Scar himself XD

Hilarious. And I love that Schleich toy lion Hades played with XD

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, several folks in the comment section there agree with you about Scar. I think they got inspiration from the Broadway version of Scar for him. I think the guy did good, considering he's supposed to be a lion. I'm thinking he must have been wearing contacts, either that or he has some really awesome eyes.
    Last edited by Raize; October 30th, 2014 at 04:26 AM.

I was left to my own devices. Many days fell away with nothing to show. And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we love. Great clouds roll over the hills, bringing darkness from above. We were caught up and lost in all of our vices. Oh where do we begin; the rubble or our sins? But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing's changed at all?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow, there's something about Jaffar there that cracks me up As for Scar's eyes, yep, those are definitely contacts... I know the art

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)