Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 55 of 323 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Klowd lick back to his father , and smiled a little " Love ya Dad" he hugged again his father. " And... I hope you have fun in that hunt..." he said sadly, cos he coudn't go there.
    --------------------------------
    Blitz smiled to his father " Hehe no thanks Dad... I think I'm going to look for Klowd" he smiled walking towards the entrance of the den thinking how Klowd and him could do to scape and go to the hunting.
    ( Naughty cubs.... )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz smiled to make happy his father " hehe Dad... that's cool but I don't feel like playing now" he smiled nuzzling him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi looks and sees the females gone, "They've gone, we'd better get moving..." Namabi alerts the other male lions.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Well... ok" smiled Blitz pouncing on his father, thinking that they bot had time to run off after the others leave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aysha pads with the other females on the hunt "Smells like there's a fresh one nearby..."
    ----
    "Hmm...well, we'd better get moving...now..." Kenyi signaled his son to follow him as they both pad off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shh, if we stay quiet we'll be able to hunt these down before the males even find any prey." Lunara winks to the females as she crouches down in the long grass, trying to be silent.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think the males have even hunted yet..." Aysha giggled softly "I don't think we've met...but I'm Aysha..." she held out a paw at Lunara "Oh...I have a plan. I think we should quietly surround the prey, then when we're close enough we'll swarm it and then attack. How does that sound?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds fine to me..." Lunara smiles to Aysha. "No, we haven't met before. It's nice to meet someone new, anyway I'm Lunara; queen of the Funsani pride, this is my daughter Leana." she motions a paw towards Leana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Bye Dad, bye Grandad, take care..." said Klowd nuzzling both and walking inside the den with Blitz.
    Blitz stoped playing with his father and walk near Klowd " Heh mate.... I hope u are thinking the same as me..." he whispered grinning being sure that nobody was observing them.
    " Oviously..I have never tryed hunting anything " grinned klowd back.
    " So... when you want" said Blitz.
    " My Dad and my grandad have lready left... what about your father." asked Klowd.
    Blitz looked at him, and saw him talking to his grandfather " Ehhh... I don't know... we have to think something....."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Sounds fine to me..." Lunara smiles to Aysha. "No, we haven't met before. It's nice to meet someone new, anyway I'm Lunara; queen of the Funsani pride, this is my daughter Leana." she motions a paw towards Leana.
    "Oh...it's very nice to meet you two. I'm Aysha, princess of the Kamili Pridelands." she bows slowly "It's also very nice to meet you Leana." she smiled gently "Well...we'll have more time for introductions later I suppose. For now, it's time to show the male lions what we lionesses are made of." she laughed a bit "Well...should we get into formation so that we can finally catch this prey?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes, I don't want the males to return before us." Lunara laughs getting into position, "Leana, you do the same."

Leana nods and gets into position as well.

(Darn, gotta go to bed now. Really late here. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( night KS mate, it's later here )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yes, I don't want the males to return before us." Lunara laughs getting into position, "Leana, you do the same."

Leana nods and gets into position as well.

(Darn, gotta go to bed now. Really late here. )
    (Ah Okay KS mate. Take care and goodnight + sleep well. Hugglez! )

"Okay...one of you take the left side and I'll take the right...and maybe Lunara can take the middle because she's queen and we'll approach silently." she smiled at the others and got into position approaching silently and stealthfully beneath the camouflage grass.

EDIT: Awesome siggy and avvie as always KS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I think that is not going to be neccesary to think in nothing" whispered Blitz seeing his father talking to his grandfather without looking anything else " Follow me".
    They slowly started walking towards the entrance of the den and when they couldn't be seen by anybody ,both started running away of the den as fast as they could since the entrance of the forest.
    "Okay we have been there before" said Klowd exited.
    "Yeah.....now we have to take care of not be found by anybody else...we don't know where your Dad, Namabi and the others are so we have to look out."
    Klowd nodded thinking about what could happen if someone else see them there,and they both started walking towards the direction, they coud see everyday the lionesses returning from their hunting task.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kenyi
    (Ah Okay KS mate. Take care and goodnight + sleep well. Hugglez! )

"Okay...one of you take the left side and I'll take the right...and maybe Lunara can take the middle because she's queen and we'll approach silently." she smiled at the others and got into position approaching silently and stealthfully beneath the camouflage grass.

EDIT: Awesome siggy and avvie as always KS!
    (Thanks. )

"Alright." Lunara moves to the centre, Leana takes the left side.

Meanwhile Leo catches scent of another herd nearby, "Hey, wait. Dad, I can smell an herd, they can't be too far away from here. Should we try to go for that one?" Leo tries to keep scent.

Namabi sniffs upwards, "I can smell it too. I say we should keep walking in this direction."

Katai looks around to Namabi, "Hey, I'm wanting to get back before the females get back you know."

Jaini looks around to his dad, "Shut it dad, of course we will. You and Namabi are supposed to be good."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " He...He...Hello Dad " said Blitz trembling lowering his ears.

Klowd stayed quiet without moving untill he listen Kiros shouting the name of his father. " No please.....don't need to call him..." said lowring his head.

"Hunting?....no.....can you see any animal here?..." Blitz said las he lowered his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "The winning team should be the team that brings the most meat back. It's not fair otherwise, because we might not find a herd at the same time that the lionesses do." Majani says to Katai and Namabi.
    "Fine by me." Namabi says as he spots an herd in the distance, "Everyone stay low..." he says.
    Katai and Leo do the same, "What does your dad know about hunting anyway?" he smirks to the younger lion.
    "I don't know, he just as skills." Leo laughs a little but tries to be quiet.
    Jaini tags along behind Leo, Katai, Namabi and the others crouching down himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz lowered his ears " But Dad.... weren't doing anything bad...." he said looking at his father's eyes.
    "And please don't tell anything to my Dad..." Klowd said lowering his head too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " But Dad....we were only looking for a little bit of fun....i don't think that is so bad...." said Blitz lowering his head looking at his father's paws.
    " Ok...." sighed Klowd lowering his ears thinking about that maybe his father haven't listened kiros roar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Majani and Kina crouch down, stalking to get closer to their prey.

"What have we told you two before though about running away unattended?" Kiros sighs to Blizzard and Klowd, "I've already called Kryken... he has a right to know that his son tried to escape."
    Namabi moves his head to tell Majani and Kina what direction they should go in, he then does the same for Leo, Jaini and Katai.