Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 52 of 323 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "You go if you want, the others will probably catch you up." Simba smiles to Jaini.
    "...but I can't go without my parents, they won't let me." Jaini's ears droop.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Me neither.... I'll wait my Dad too..." said Klowd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm concerned, just like your father is..." Kupa sighs to Blizzard, "If something happens to you, we'll never be able to forgive ourselves." she nuzzles Blizzard, "We really don't want you to get hurt or anything like that."

"Well, better not leave yet then..." Simba smiles to Jaini, grinning a little.
    Jaini nods and runs around to his fathers back end, he tugs on his tail. "C'mon, are we going then?!"

Leo laughs at Jaini, "Playful little lion."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Nobody will happen to me.... I'm not going alone....I'm going with Klowd's Dad Kryken, namabi, Katai and other lions.I can't understand why he can't trust with the other lions..." Blitz lowered his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh you better not do that to your father..." Asha laughs to Jaini, "He might turn nasty..."
    "Hey, I haven't been back two minutes. Be patient Jaini!" Katai growls a bit but not too angrily.

"Humph!" Jaini lays down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz sighed " i know mom... but i really want to go... I'll be close to the adult lions....you and Dad please... let me go..or if Dad doesn't trust with the other lions he could come..." he said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "God dad, you're a grumpy old fart." Jaini laughs a bit but humphs again.
    "Ok then..." Jaini sighs.

"Old? I don't recall myself being old...just watch yourself mister." Katai frowns at Jaini.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blitz smiled a little " I told you... we will be with other lions... not on our own.....we'll be all the time with Kryken, Namabi or Katai....or Dad if he wants to come.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure, if your son does come we'll look after him." Namabi smiles to Kupa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well when Leo was a young cub I used to take him on hunts all the time." Namabi sighs, "I guess it isn't that way with you and Kiros though..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Nothing will happen to me... I told ya..... nothing.... I'll go with 3 adult lions, nothing can happen!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well same with us but we figured it was time for our cub to learn hunting lessons. My father was a wise king and he did the same as I did with Leo, even though he was aware of the dangers but he knew that I would be safe with him...no other lions were with my father at the time..." Namabi lowers his head, upset about his fathers death.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Namabi smiles to Simba, "Thanks...I'm sure they are too..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Nothing Dad!!!! what can happen to me going with them!!!? I'm sure that when you had my age u could do a lot of more things than me!!!" Blitz shouted growling too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (I'm not sure how old Jaini is, but I figured he was a teen and Katai allowed him to go, so I let Klowd go too. God...I feel like such a loser in this thread...and so do my characters. )

Kryken sighs deeply and pads off into a corner feeling ashamed of himself "I'm such a horrible father..." Kryken said sadly after hearing the intense words from Kiros "Sorry Klowd...you can't go hunting...I'm gonna pad out for a while. Son...you stay here with your grandpa..." Kryken walked out of the den and sadly and sat behind a tree, hoping no one would come...

(Thanks Simba...Kryken...is unresponsible...*Sighs*)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (No mate... Don't worry about that )

"But Dad...you are not a bad father..." said Klowd lowering his head " But you told me..I..It doesn't matter...." said going inside the den crying loudly, and lied down near his grandfather.
    Klowd lied down next to him being angry with his father " My Dad doesn't want me to go neither" he growls.
    " I don't know what your Dad said... but now my father doesn't allow me to go neither.... I don't know what to do..... i think my Dad needs to me more confident of himself...he's always saying that he isn't a good father..." Klowd sighed.
    Blizzard sighed too " And my Dad... is too protective.... he doesn't allows me to do anything... he's scared about of something bad happens to me.....well you could see before..." said Blitz growling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Jaini is a teen, don't worry Kenyi, you haven't made Kry look like a loser. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku grips the earth, feeling it under her paws. She is preparing for the hunt.
    "I know how badly you want to come, cubbies..." Roku frowned "But if something happened to any of you, I would never forgive myself. It is very dangerous, when one hunts. Anything can happen."
    Roku looked on the horizon, her ears perked up attentively.
    "I sense a herd is near..." she whispers to her female companions "Be aware of them when we begin..." She grins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The both cubs looked at Roku with some tears falling down them faces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Klowd and Blitz have the same age yes, but don't worry about that mate.)

" No ty , I really wanted to go go to that hunting trip..." he lowered his head "Thanks Dad" said Blitz giving a bad look to his father.