Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 51 of 323 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright, call on Simba and Namabi and we'll start off hunting. Just do NOT start without me." Kryken said a bit firmly and smiled "Okay Klowd, you can come, but stay close to me, Katai and Namabi. You too Jaini." he smiled "Is everyone all set?" he asked "Hm...do you think Kenyi might want to join us?" he thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sounds good...I like these male vs. female competitions." Katai grins to Roku.

"Yeah, should be great!" Jaini says excitedly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yay!!!!!! thanks Dad!!!" said nuzzling him, being exited " When are we going?!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Whenever we're already...and of course the females are ready." Katai smirks to the females, his mate and Roku.

Lunara runs over, "Hey, can I join? Adds an extra female don't you think?" Lunara stands next to Roku and Asha.
    Namabi smiles, "See, I got an extra hunter...err, huntress."

Leo and Leana run over, "Hey can I come too?" Leo asks.
    "...AND here comes an extra female." Leana stands next to Asha, Roku and her mum.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Cool!!!! more lions and lionesses!!!" said nervous and exited.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku grinned, happy her idea was accepted
    "It'll be fun!" She winked at the females around her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Roku laughed at the excitement of the cubs.
    "Well well, lots of little hunters we have!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zeal II
    Zeal had taken to sleeping in a tree nearby pride rock, this comforted his leopard half. He wasn't as social as other lions, but he made an effort to at least talk when spoken to, a hard lesson in manners.

His perch on the tree gave him a great viewpoint on the surrounding savanna, all the better since it allowed him to keep an eye on Azina and Akadi, who were prone to mischief.

He watched the two cubs playing in the grass when the thought suddenly came to him. They were almost as solitary as he was, they rarely played with other cubs. I've been rubbing off on them it seems, he thought.

"Hey, you two down there... why don't you go play with some of the others for a change." Zeal bellowed.

They looked curiously up at him, as if the thought had not occured to them.

"Only if you come with us!" Akadi replied.

"Ya, you better come with us, we need to get you a mate!" Azina laughed.

"Uh... I'm not very social you know. Besides, who says I'm looking?" Zeal replied, turning away in embarassment.

"So what, come with us and talk to the others. Go make friends!" Azina said.

Reluctantly, Zeal clambered down from the branch and followed the cubs towards pride rock.
    Roku smiled as she saw the young cubs
    "They are loners...just as their father was."
    She wandered over to Zeal, kindly
    "Hello there" she said "I am sorry I haven't introduced myself. My name is Roku. I myself am a hybrid as well."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " yeah!! u'll see what we can do!!" he grinned.
    Blitz arrived there not being very happy. " What are u doing?"
    "Heya mate said Klowd, we are going to hunt, we are going to do a competition males against females, want to come too? my Dad allows me to go!" said Klowd.
    "Uhmm.... sounds good... Dad can I go too? Jaini and Klowd can go.. so let me go too please..." he said with a sad face, still thinking about his mother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Dad.... please...." he said " I'll go with Klowd so I'll be with Kryken all the time, nothing will happen to me Dad." he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, I wanna hunt myself. We've spent time gathering all these lions and lionesses so we're hunting!" Jaini can't wait to start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Yeah!! I can't wait too!" said Klowd " Please Kiros let Blitz come with us, ya don't need to come if u don't want, he can come with me and I'll go with my Dad." he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini stamps his back foot, "So are we starting or what!?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We're planning to do an hunting competition between the males and females. You can join if you want Simba." Katai sighs looking at Jaini with his 'stroppy' ways again. He then shakes his head and tuts at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " But Dad!!! come on!!! nothing will hapen to me!!! u don't need to be worried for me always... u are too protective with me..." said Blitz lowering his head. " Please... let me go..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " But Dad!!! Klowd is comming too!! and I'll be all the time with Kryken! nobody is going to kill me!!!!" then he looked at Kupa being really angry " And you are nobody to order me anything!!!!" he said growling running outside the den crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " No Dad! I really want to go!!....Is not neccesary to hunt anything! we can only go and observe!" he growled back. " You can teach me how to hunt later"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "I don't think so..." Simba smiles to Jaini, "It's not really my sort of thing... I will sleep a little more if you don't mind." he laughs, knowing Jaini might take this comment seriously.

"No Blizzard... I'm too worried about you... and Klowd... the two of you could get really badly injured or killed out there!"

"Your father is right Blizzard..." Kupa sighs, nuzzling her mate and Blizzard, "I don't want you out there either."
    "Aww...ok then." Jaini's ears droop. "Come on, let's start then..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "C'mon...I'm bored..." Jaini starts to get impatient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Dad said once that he was proud of me... but he don't let me do anything.." he starts crying " I... I really want to go to that competition...with Klowd, jaini....and all the others... I'm sure nothing will happen to me... Mom..." said Klowd starting to accept Kupa as his mother.