Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 238 of 323 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,760 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah. Anyway, we'd still get a better sleep here anyways." Guan smirks to Miale as he rolls over onto his side. He sighs and looks around as he lays down on the ground.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Out here in the sun or in the shade really our choice" Miale smiled looking at Guan as he continued to lie on his side.
    "Oh well in a few days maybe we can actually do something; just let ourselves heal up a little bit" he sighed nuzzling his head into the grass.

Jasiri padded over and lay down on his front near Miale and Guan and rolled onto his back looking up at the sky.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I think it's better to stay in the shade. Anyways, we can do that if we all lay underneath one of the trees." Guan suggests as he turns his head and looks over to some trees nearby, "Either way though, I prefer it out here."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't mind where we stay out here; either way its better out here than in there" Miale replied closing his eyes softly stretching out on his side mewing softly in pain still.

Jasiri got up and padded nearer to Guan and Miale and once more lay down on his back next to his friends.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan sighs and nods in agreement to Miale's reply. He lays down on the floor once more and sighs. His ears twitch as he listens in to what the adults are saying inside the den.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale closed his eyes and sighed to himself thinking about how stupid he was for even considering going near to the Outland's after the last time with his sister and her friends.
    He growled softly at the thoughts of the other two cubs that were with her that day also remembering the night after where he beat one badly and got the other across the eye.
    He sighed and rolled onto his side and looked over at Guan.

Jasiri lay down on his front his head on his paw while batting a long piece of grass with the other in deep thought of how he nearly died the day before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan sighs, "Really, I've said this loads of times... we shouldn't have gone there." He frowns as he looks down and towards the side. He looks across to see what the adults are doing.

Katai seems to have regained enough energy to actually stay awake. He smiles at Guan from the other side of the den.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well its a little late for that now" Miale replied sighing slightly as he lay on his side looking at Guan closing his eyes for a moment.
    He opened them once more and looked over at him once more.
    "Do you still hurt?" Miale questioned softly stroking his back with his paw.

Twilight yawned softly opening his eyes looking up at Katai with a smile.
    His pawed ached being broken and all and groaned slightly.
    "Morning Kat" he said lifting his head from his paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, my head aches still." Guan softly rubs his forehead with his paw, "It seems to be a bit better than it was yesterday though." He looks towards Miale, "And yeah, I know it's a bit late."

"Hey..." Katai gives Twilight a slight smirk as he looks up at him. His muzzle isn't bleeding anymore and is starting to scab over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well its good to hear that you feel a little better at least" Miale smiled slightly over at Guan petting his side softly "Means ya healing at least" he said closing his eyes sighing to himself as he felt a spasm slightly in his back mewing softly rolling onto his back as it subsided slightly.

Jasiri softly batted the grass still sighing slightly himself rolling over in front of Miale and Guan looking over at them both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I guess..." Guan shrugs his shoulders as he stands up and pads to the entrance of the den once more. He's obviously full of curiousity but doesn't want to go anywhere really again without adult supervision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale rolled onto his side and looked over at Guan as he got up slowly and padded over to the cave entrance.

Jasiri slowly crawled over to Miale and lay with his head on his paws beside him keeping quiet as he looked over at Guan as well.

"How do you feel Kat" Twilight smiled slightly getting up onto three paws while his other paw lay limp and painful.
    "You look a little better" he said slowly limping over to his side resting up against her slightly giving him a soft friendly nuzzle "You got scabs so thats shows they are healing" he smiled slightly groaning at the pain flowing through his paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan sighs and continues to look out towards the lands that lay before him. His mind is still full of sick thoughts of the earlier incident.

"Yeah, well after sleeping that made me feel a bit better at the least." Katai smiles slightly up to Twilight, "How about your paw?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale and Jasiri remained where they were lying down in the grass looking over at Guan.
    "So what we going to do now?" Jasiri replied "Resting?" he questioned "Could do with a little more of that" he sighed as he rolled onto his back looking up at the sky stretching his paws to the sky.

Miale looked at Guan and looked away for a moment closing his eyes feeling the spasm fully subside before looking back over at him.
    "Are you alright?" he questioned to Guan.

"Well I'm glad to hear" Twilight smiled slightly moving close to his ear "Don't want my secret lover being all hurt now" he whispered into Katai's ear looking back at him with a smirk nuzzling his muzzle in a friendly lovingly way.
    "My paw hurts and is still broken" he smirked and sighed softly at the same time looking down at it as it hung limpless and useless up at the knee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I guess so." Guan moans a little once more in pain before feeling it subside again, "I feel better than what I did earlier, that's for sure."

Katai smirks up to Twilight, "Yeah, don't worry about me... I'm alright now." He nuzzles him back whilst no-one was looking before looking at his paw, "Aww, Twi, that looks badly broken. Are you sure you're able to walk on it?" He looks up at him concerned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well thats always a good thing...feeling better than all; means we can get things back to normal again" Miale replied looking over at Guan rolling onto his front mewing softly in pain as his whole body remained to ache and hurt.
    "Can't wait till I lose this pain of mine" he sighed slightly.

Jasiri crawled over to Miale lying next to him and looked over at him with a smile and petted his paw softly.
    "Ya will be ok soon Miale" he smiled slightly to him before looking over at Guan.

"Well I'm glad your ok Kat seriously...don't know what I'd do without you" he said quietly into Kat's ear as he placed his head closed to his.
    "Well you look a little better part from the scars...your not bleeding at least; you had me worried yesterday" he said sadly "Thought for a moment I might lose you" he said glancing about the den seeing no one listening and were either too tired or sleeping.
    Katai's nuzzle made him purr softly but thought twice about what to do knowing about each others close past and softly nuzzled him back.
    "I'm trying to keep it off the floor and just pad about on my other three" he smirked slightly clearly in a little pain "I'll live though".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan slowly begins to close his eyes because of his tiredness, "Guys, I'm gonna get a few hours sleep for a bit I think." He yawns softly as he looks at Miale and Jasiri.

"Yeah well I'm alright now, thank god for that. Yesterday I was feeling like total crap and felt like I was going to die myself... I think there was a little more to it than the scars on my face." Katai looks up to Twilight before smiling slightly lovingly up to him as he too remembers his close past with Twilight.

"That's good to hear though, Twi... your paw should get better soon. Don't worry about that - if you ever need help walking or whatever then you know I'll be always here for you..." he moves closer to him and whispers into his ear purring slightly, "...I love you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah while might as well do the same" Miale replied looking over at Guan before looking at Jasiri with a slight smile.
    "Not really in much of a mood or have the energy in my condition still" he replied flopping onto his side looking at Jasiri.

"Might as well get are energy up so we can get back to normal I guess Jasiri replied rolling over to be beside Miale looking over at Guan.

"Yeah well scars or not we both got off lucky as did the cubs" Twilight replied sadly for a moment before flashing him a smile "You know I have to thank you sometime" Twilight purred quietly into Katai's ear winking a eye to him "And I love you still as well" he smiled nuzzling him softly once more.
    "I'd appreciate the help but I know I'm going to be ok on my own".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well maybe later we can all do something together. It's probably best if we get some energy." Guan yawns as he flops over onto his other side. He looks across at his cubby friends before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"Ah, well that's alright but if you feel you're really really desperate for help, then I'll be around for ya... I know, we're not quite as young as we were but we still got the energy - I ain't an old crook yet." Katai winks to Twilight as he flicks his tail just as Twilight nuzzles him. He smiles at Twilight's reponse and purrs slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah if we feel better we can do something" Miale replied rolling onto his back after seeing Guan fall asleep.
    He sighed and closed his eyes and slowly drifted off into a sleep.

Jasiri looked at them both and smiled watching them sleep he got close to Miale's side and lay his head down on his paws and joined them in sleep.

"I know your always there for me Kat and so am I for you....don't worry I don't need help but if I do your the first one I would turn to" he smiled to him purring softly.
    "Well I'm in my prime I still feel like a young lion.....still got all my energy and I act basicly the same...maybe a little wiser than I was" he smirked.
    "So anything you want to do Kat...this dens annoying me a little bit".