Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 237 of 323 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Woops, sorry." Guan takes his paws away from Guan, "I think we're heading a bit too far out to be honest." Guan then looks ahead and sees the border to the outlands, "Maybe we shouldn't go any further." He looks at both Jas and Miale.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah lets go no further" Jasiri said shaking again "Lets pad in the opposite direction.....please" he said turning around shaking badly.

Miale growled at the sight of the border before looking over at Guan.
    "Yeah I'm with you both lets get away from here".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan gulps a little and looks around. He then begins to pad a little bit faster in the opposite direction, "We shouldn't really be going this far." He pants a little.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale and Jasiri followed Guan's example and padded after him at the same speed.
    "Well we are heading back now" Jasiri replied.

Miale looked over at Guan "I'm not in much of a defending situation right now anyway".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Don't wanna end up in that mess again. No way." Guan sighs as he stops padding as fast as he previously was and looks at both Miale and Jasiri, "Our parents won't be too happy if they did find out anyway."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well they will still be injured and asleep from yesterday think it took a hell of alot out of them" Miale replied as he padded faster the pain a little more intense than it was unlike when when they padded slower.
    "I doubt they know we are even gone" he said looking ahead as they padded back through the grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Maybe not but I guess we shouldn't put them in any more misery." Guan sighs as a sharp pain builds up in his head again. He ignores it for now and continues to pad along with the others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Lets just get back near the cave and then try and do something" Jasiri said looking over at Miale and Guan "You two aren't in any condition either you know" he said looking at both of them.

"Lets just get back" Miale mewed softly continuing to pad fastly "Well we could stop near the den and just stay out in the sun....don't want to be cooped up in the cave".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't want to be either. I'd much rather be back at the den than being at risk of danger." Guan sighs and pads along a bit faster. He keeps up with both Jasiri and Miale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I'm with Guan" Miale replied "Last thing we want is anymore trouble like we haven't put ourselfs and others in enough trouble past day" he sighed slightly.
    "Just get back stay outside the den and just stay out of trouble" he said looking ahead as he padded along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... I don't wanna go into the den though seeing as it'll be almost like I'm stranded in there." Guan sighs and pads along with the others. He ignores the sharp pain in his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Least outside we can feel some reason and means we aren't cooped up" Miale replied padding along "Least we got stuff to look at except the den wall and listening to sleeping lions...its enough to drive me crazy.

Jasiri laughed softly as he looked over as Miale questioned.
    "Well we are here to make sure that doesn't happen Miale".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The snoring does my head in." Guan growls a little at the thought, "Everytime I hear the lions snoring I growl like I'm doing now." Guan growls some more at the thought of the snoring lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well if we stay outside we should be ok Guan" Jasiri smiled over to him and patted his shoulder with his paw "No sleeping lions outside".

"Yeah same here Guna except I can sorta bear with it you know" Miale replied especially if I'm asleep in my fathers mane or on his paws" he smiled "Won't be able to do that for a while with his broken paw and all" he sighed softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I usually cuddle into my dad's mane and such yet unfortunately, he was the one who got injured the worst so I guess I'll have to sleep with mum for now." Guan sighs softly as they reach the foot of Pride Rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah looks like we both won't be able to do that for a while till they both get better huh" Miale said looking over at Guan as they arrived back at Pride Rock "Well we got our mums are least....least we can snuggle with them" he smiled as he continued to pad along painfully.

"We going to stop here then?" Jasiri questioned looking over at his friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I guess so although my mum doesn't really snuggle up to me as much as my dad." Guan's ears droop a little sadly, "...but I guess that's what we'll have to do since our dad's are ill and all." He sighs slightly.

"Would you like to go back into the den now or something?" Guan looks across at Jasiri before looking back to Miale as he stops dead in his tracks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "They'll get better eventually and then we can get back to normal" Miale said looking over at Guan "Don't worry about it ok and just get on like normal is all you can actually do" he said stopping and looked over at him still.
    "I want to stay outside....last thing I want to hear is loud snoring and all" he said rolling his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, gotta agree with you there." Guan rolls his eyes too, "Nothin' worse than hearing loads of adults snoring. We're much better staying outside than going inside. At least then we won't be having a sleepless night." He sighs and lays down in a corner at the foot of Pride Rock. He looks over to them both again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "So very true stay out here and actually get some rest" Miale replied looking at Guan as he settled down beside him mewing softly as he settled down and rolled onto his side looking at Guan still.