Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 231 of 323 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin was devistated, He never thought that his Friends that he met in the Outlands would never attack a Cub, Maybe..He shouldnt have trusted them and taught him the ways of healing his tribe taught him. "argh this is terrible..." Kovujin didn't know the names of anyone here but he just listened on and tried to guess who these lions were. "Well, has you mom treated them with any thing yet?"

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "She did rub something on to my head to make it feel better... she also did the same to my dad and the others." Guan looks up to Kovujin.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at the Cubs Head, He did notice a spot that used to be wet, "Hmm she seems to be very good at this.." Kovujin said, He then walked around the Den and looked at the lions Evaluating there wounds. He saw a lot of injured ones but none as bad as the Creature he stood in front of with the bleeding Muzzle. "Is this your father?" Kovujin asked The Cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah... he's my dad... he's not too well at the moment..." Guan sighs sadly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin saw that his Muzzle wouldnt stop bleeding and his scars were a little open. "hmm Maybe i should get some herbs out for this lion, He asked The Cub. Whats his name?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "His name's Katai... he doesn't really like me calling him by his first name. If you want, my mum might be able to help too?" Guan asks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Katai eh." Kovujin swore he rememered this name from somewhere.
    "You're mom..Is her name Asha.." Kovujin thought a while, He remembered being told in the Outlands that a healing Lioness lived in the Pride Lands. "If so when she wakes up, I would kind of like to talk to her about her cures.. If you don't mind"
    Kovujin started heading out of the den, He stopped at the entrance, "Stay here for a while i'll be back, i'm going to get some things real quick." Kovujin told the Little Cub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright... and yeah, my mum's name's Asha." Guan looks across to Kovujin and lays down again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale and Jasiri continued to glance out of the den not much intresting in the coversation about what had happened to them yesterday.
    Miale's body continued to ache but remained silent even with the other lions presence talking about yesterdays incidence.

Jasiri sighed and continued to lay his head on his paws looking out of the den almost in a daze.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin walked down Pride Rocks stones to get to the grassy area, He headed towards the Water Hole and Picked up a few Grassy herbs. He then found a few berries that looked like redberrries, something only herbvores would eat. After Collecting the nessecary ingrediants he would need, He padded back to the Den in Pride Rock, He noticed the Little Cub was laying down, He would wait for Katai to wake up, Not wanting to apply the Cure upon him while he's asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan looks over to Miale and Jas before looking back towards Kovujin, "These two were injured too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at the two Lions, "They were?" kovujin thought he didnt see any wounds on them. Maybe he over looked them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll be fine" Miale replied hearing Guan but didn't look back at him "I don't need any help....just need time to help me recover" he said laying his head down on his paws with a slight pain shooting through his body but didn't show it.

"I'm not hurt Guan" Jasiri replied looking back at Guan "I'm just shook up...thats all" he said letting his ears drop and laying his head down back on his paws.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at the Small cub that had said he was shocked..Maybe this was the one who started it all. "Are you two sure your okay, You look...Really sad..Is there nothing I can do to help you feel better? Kovujin said trying to make them feel a little bit happier, but knowing it wouldnt help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I'm ok I guess" Jasiri replied remaining to keep his head on his paws not looking back; he kept looking ahead out into the Pridelands wishing not to be reminded of yesterdays incidents.

"I'm fine" Miale replied with his head on his paws not looking back either "Theres nothing you could do and there wasn't anything that could be done for me last time; only time heals this sort of thing".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin looked at the two, He couldnt..Understand them and maybe it would be best that he didn't. "I... Just feel bad not being able to help.
    It seemed the little cub had been through this more than once. He also felt a rage inside him that he had never felt before to another creature, How could anyone attack a baby cub? this was just uncalled for... He thought he could cheer them up when Katai woke up and he told him that he was close to the Outsiders, and he might be able to get some information on them... "Well..You guys should rest, time does heal everything if given a chance"..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I've slept already....don't feel tired" Miale replied "But it does help" he said looking out the cave still not looking back at this new lion in the den.

"Yeah same" Jasiri replied looking back once again briefly before laying his head on his paws once more "But I'm not hurt or injured".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kovujin noticed none of the Lions wouldnt make contact with him, he wondered if it was the way he looked, or something else, He hoped he wasnt...Intruding..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Hey guys! Can I join? Do I have to sign up?))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((hehe Yes you have to sign up, Maybe you should read a little back like...15 pages to actually know whats happening, its really sad))