Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 228 of 323 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale slowly and painfully lay down next to Guan and placed his head on his paws.

Jasiri awoke and shivered slightly even when he was still snuggled up to Asha.
    He raised his head and looked about seeing Miale and Guan he slowly and carefully got up and padded up to them shaking slightly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan hears Jasiri's approach and turns round, "Oh, hey Jas." He continues to lay down on the floor.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hi there Guan...Miale" he said standing beside Guan looking down at them continuing to shake ever so slightly "How are you".

"Hey the Jas" Miale replied glancing at him before looking back around and laying his head on his paws.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not too good... my head is hurting a little." Guan whimpers a little, "How about you?"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Scared....just scared" Jasiri replied lying down continuing to shake "That sure was something yesterday huh" he said glancing over at the over two before looking ahead and sighing.

"Well just be thankfull you didn't get hurt like us Jas" Miale replied "Glad one of us got out unscathed"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, you never got hurt or anything... we were just trying to defend ourselves... we wasn't doing too well either... we should be thankful that our parents came just in time." Guan sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( Jaini = )

Jaini growls back at Reth, "Who are you blowing raspberries at?! How old are you? Still in your cubhood years or something?!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "Yeah, you never got hurt or anything... we were just trying to defend ourselves... we wasn't doing too well either... we should be thankful that our parents came just in time." Guan sighs.
    "No....not hurt...but I feel like inside I am" Jasiri replied sighing "He had me and yet I never got hurt" he said shutting his eyes trying to block the image of it out "Its my fault we all got hurt" he sighed opening his eyes again.

"No its all our fault" Miale replied glancing over at Jasiri "Jas just be happy nothing liken this happened to you" he smiled slightly "Its not nice".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's all our fault... we shouldn't have gone into the outlands anyway." Guan rolls over a little, sighing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well...never again huh" Miale replied laying his head on his paws stretching slightly before mewing. The pain continued to remain throughout his whole body.

"Yeah for sure" Jasiri replied and sighed "So after a few days of getting back to normal...I wonder what are we going to be doing next".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Definitely not going there... that's one thing." Guan looks up, "Maybe we should stay inside the Pridelands from now on."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We can do fun stiff in the Pridelands...don't need to go getting ourselfs hurt or anything" Miale replied "I don't want to be hurt a third time....feel like next time will sorta be my last" he sighed and shiverd at the though "Can't be lucky all the time can ya" he said looking out across the pridelands.

"Yeah theres quite alot of stuff to do here" Jasiri replied also looking out across the grasslands "Yeah sounds good to me....lets just stick to having fun here".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, it's not as if we're short of anything here... it's still a pretty nice place to hang around. It's safe too." Guan smiles a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes like I said think we should stay here" Miale replied "I suddenly don't feel so lucky anymore ya know" Miale replied.

"Lots of stuff to do...plenty of food...drink and lots of friends and family to play with and security" Jasiri replied "Shame I don't have a family...but I got the friends" he smiled slightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, friends will always be there for eachother." Guan smiles and sits up. He yawns and looks over to his older brothers who seem to be arguing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((you can delete your posts...just click edit and click on the delete))

"Friends till the end" Miale replied glancing over at both Jasiri and Guan as he stood up.
    "Still arguing I see" Miale sighed looking back at the others "Do they ever not argue".

Jasiri continued to look out of the den but quickly snapped back into reality by the sound of the arguing.
    He looked over at the other two arguing.
    "Do they have to keep arguing" he sighed "Glad we don't argue".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "They argue most of the time..." Guan sighs, "They don't really like eachother... it's really not too hard to notice anyway."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Can't they see our dads and everyone is trying to sleep?" Miale replied slightly annoyed "Last thing I want is our dads or anyone getting annoyed because of them" he sighed slightly "Last thing they probably want is to listen to this" he said looking at Guan "Are they ever nice to each other?" he questioned "And yeah I'm glad we don't seem to argue" He said looking at Miale and placing a paw on this shoulder for a moment before smirking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Barely much..." Guan pauses, "...Reth has never liked Jaini." He whispers so Jaini or Reth can't hear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My characters Name is Kovujin he is about 3 years old (lion Years) which is 15 in human years ^_^ and he has black fur with a golden yellow muzzle, paws, and tail fur. He loves to look after Cubs and teach them new things. Hmm he comes from the OutLands but Isnt like any of the other Lions that live there, He is more respectable and loveable

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.