Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 227 of 323 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well he was the first to get there...I got there second but by then some stuff had already happened" Twilight replied looking at Katai "He got all that..I got a broken paw...." he said trailing off and sighing "And the cubs....." he said trailing off once more.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hmm, well, are you alright now? Or what?" Leo asks Twilight a little concerned.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I guess" Twilight replied "Just tired and well my paw is hurting alot...guess it would if its broken" he sighed
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I don't think you'd like to talk about it anymore so I'll shut up now." Leo turns away from the older lion.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its ok" Twilight replied resting his head on the floor "Just todays taken alot outta me...Katai's worse than I am though" he said glancing at Katai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Stupid outlanders..." Leo mumbles to himself under his breath, "...always trying to cause trouble."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight looked over at Leo before looking out of the den one more time letting out a soft sigh before placing his head on his good paw leaving the broken one alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Leo sighs, "Well, I'd better be off now. Talk later you guys and get well soon." He pads out from the den.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "See ya Leo" Twilight replied looking at him from his paws before closing his eyes thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Meanwhile, Guan opens his eyes and wakes up. Having gained back most of his strength, he runs to the entrance of the den away from his mothers paws. He looks out curiously again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale awoke and set his eyes on Guan "What ya doing?" he questioned rolling onto his side looking at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan hears Miale's voice and turns round, "Oh, hey Miale. I'm just - um, looking out onto the pridelands."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale stretched slightly still feeling slight pains in his body which made him mew softly.
    He slowly got up and padded slowly to Guan's side.
    "How you feeling?" he questioned sitting down slowly beside him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm feeling alright now... my head seems to be little better." Guan looks at Miale, "How are you feeling anyways?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like crud" Miale replied "Whole body feels whacked out" he said looking out about the open spaces of grass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww... stupid outlander!" Guan growls, "Who did he think he was hurting me, my dad and my friends?!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well we are to blame" Miale replied "Stupid enough to go out there and all....shoulda learnt from last time...but no it came back like Deja vu" he sighed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well, we know not to do it again." Guan sighs, "I never came with you though last time so I wasn't fully aware of the dangers."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Technicaly I never went into the Outlands we went to the border...i went to take my sister back since she was with her damn friends Blizzard and that" he said slightly angrily before stopping knowing Starla was still asleep behind him and knowing she would wake up soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan doesn't answer Miale and just flops down onto his side. He looks out onto the pridelands and looks back at Miale and the others. He sighs to himself.