Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 189 of 323 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not really" Shine smiled "I'm sorry that I woke you though didn't mean to; you go back to sleep if you want" she smiled nuzzling Starla.

Miale continued to sit on his rock near the borders of the Pride lands looking out over at the outlands
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "well.....if you have any better idea..." she said smiling a little nuzzling her mother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not really your father and brother aren't here...don't know where they went" Shine replied lying her head on her paws lloking at Starla
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "When was comming back yesterday, dad told me jhe was going to look for Miale, I guess they have slept somewhere."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I guess so" Shine replied "I guess they will be back soon; maybe me and you can go try and find them later if you wish"
    Twilight yawned and slowly opened his eyes noticing that Miale wasn't there.
    "Where you go now" he said supprised

Miale started to question himself about the outlands seeing them after the situation that happened last night it sort of reminded him of the outlander who attacked him several days ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its up to ya mom..." she smiled to her yawning lying down again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Maybe later" Shine smiled "I feel lazy how about you" she grinned.

Twilight went back trying to find Kiros.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah....me too..." said Starla yawning and curling up."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, no, no I like you all the same. There's no 'better' when it comes to you lot." Katai laughs a little.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (STL u play Kiros don't ya if yeah look on my last post )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "How come you squashed Jaini then, but you don't want to squash me." Kafara smiles up to Katai, still squashed.
    "Well because you're a lot smaller than Jaini. But if you want..." Katai smirks.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah...I won't squash any of yous. Jaini and Reth should be getting up soon anyway, it's nearly time for lunch."
    "Ooh, are we having anything nice dad?" Guan grins up to Katai.
    "Well...we'll be having something good I guess..." Katai pauses, "Depends what the lionesses bring in."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No...don't you dare!" Guan laughs knowing that Reth was joking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No...don't you dare!" Guan covers his neck thinking that Reth is serious now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Go away!" Guan tries to claw Amani's whiskers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Oops sorry, I thought it was just Starla and Shine, missed that last bit ...)

Kiros is awake in the den, nuzzling Kupa and Blizzard still, as they still haven't woke up. "Hiya Twilight." Kiros calls over to his friend.
    (no prob )

"Kiros have you seen Miale this morning?" Twilight questioned

"Lets sleep some more" Shine smiled at Starla laying her head on her paws once again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww, ain't that sweet! He tried to claw my whiskers!" Amani giggles a little, "Little sweet Guan... so innocent..."
    "Yeah...only cos I'm younger than you!" Guan laughs clawing at his whiskers once again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Damn" Twilight cursed silently "I was sleeping beside him out in the grasslands last night and hes disapered again...I was hoping maybe you seen him or something"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww... it's almost as if it would be... cruel to eat you." Amani grins, "But well... you've got to make some sacrifices in life..."
    "Yeah...you won't eat me, will you?" Guan looks up to his older brother still underneath Reth and Jaini.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Doubt it...we're only cubs you know...we're younger than you." Guan looks up to Amani again.