Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 187 of 323 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai gets off the top of Karia, Karia jumps off also. Jaini waits for Reth and the others to get off.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini grunts as he is laid on his stomach, "Thanks." he says this quite sarcastically.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hehe, cool. You're bringing them in now. Nice.)
    Jaini looks round to his little sister, "I've been squished."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Are they cubs or adolescents?)
    Jaini sighs laying down, he turns to his parents and siblings, "Please don't squash me again." he sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yeah, that's what I was thinking. =))
    "Haha...shame, you can't hunt." Jaini blows raspberries to Kianga.
    Guan runs into the den, Guan has brown fur and a blonde head and tail tuft. "Hey!" he laughs as he runs into the den.

Farida and Jemima enter too, Jemima has tawny coloured fur and ice blue eyes. Her ears are darker which are similar to her mothers only that her mothers ears are lighter. Farida is a light golden coloured lioness. She has a shorter tail than many other lionesses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Farida and Jemima yawn tiredly, "Hi." they lay down beside their parents.
    Jaini grunts and lays down on the floor, "Grrr..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Morning had finally arrived the sun woke Miale up finding him asleep with his father curled up around him. He lay his head on Twilight's leg and looked about feeling constantly reminded of the situation that happend the previous night.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm alright...I've been squished again though..." Jaini sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Darn..." Jaini laughs a little to his younger brother, "Haha...look at my mane already." Jaini grins proudly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Darn...shut it. We've had this conversation many times before..." Jaini sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not really..." Jaini rolls his eyes, "He's still just a cub."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah...he doesn't." Jaini rolls his eyes once more, "Okay, let's just stop talking about this now..." he rolls on top of them both playfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Jaini grins and rolls off the top of Kafara, "Is that better?" he grins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Heh...I'm not fully grown yet." Jaini laughs a little at his little brother.
    Meanwhile Guan pounces on top of Kafara, "Gotcha!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale got up after a few more minutes and walked deep into the grasslands again he knew word would of already spread around the pride about what he did and he didn't want the attention; he walked deep into the grasslands till he was near the border where he found a rock and just lay down.

Shine woke up and saw her daughter asleep; she smiled down at Starla and licked her cheek not trying to wake her up from her peaceful slumber.
    She noticed Twilight was not in the cave and nor was Miale she expected they were doing something together and thought nothing more on the matter turning her attention back to Starla.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan laughs and puts two paws on Kafara's shoulders, "Oh yeah?" Guan grins and jumps on top of Kafara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan smirks, "Heh...think you're so tough don't ya?" he grins and rolls on top of Kafara, "Hah!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Uh...not really. I've seen Farida and Jemima though." Guan answers his brothers question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan screams also, he is now trapped underneath Reth. "Reth, bro. Cut it out!" he laughs a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh well...at least I don't say darn like Jaini all the time." Guan laughs a little.