Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 151 of 323 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "haha sure thing Dad" she said purring, snuggling against Twilight's stomach.

"I'm eating Dad, maybe later" he said to Zaider, continuing eating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Zeek, I don't think they'll mind if you join in to play too." Zaider smiles to his cub.

"Nice to meet you too." Zaider smiles to Katai.
    "I haven't seen you around before...have you just come?" Katai asks curiously. "...and that's a cute son of yours, he sure seems very playful."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight smiled down at his daughter "Your going to make a fine lioness for a lion when your older Starla and I mean it"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hehe I hope so...." she smiled and lied down onto Twilight's stomach, nuzzling it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You will do Starla" Twilight said with a smile "You just need to find a nice lion"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll find him someday I guess.... now I have you and Miale as my favorite lions" she laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Unfortunatly neither of use can be your special lion later on in life Starla" Twilight smiled "You have to find someone else from the pride"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know dad, I mean that you're now the two lions that I love more right now" she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And we both love you too including your mum" Twilight smiled looking at Shine and Miale who sat beside one another; Shine giving Miale a bath licking his back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know dad....I'm really glad to be in this family." she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad that mine and Shines cubs turned out to be you" Twilight smiled licking the side of Starla's cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah.....you have to be happy having a son like Miale dad..." she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And a daughter called Starla" he smiled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Really? I have never heard about here before" she laughed nuzzling her father.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight laughed and nuzzeled her back "Your the best daughter a father could have he said looking up at the sky "I'm sorry for having such a bad go at you yesterday and today"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "Yes, we're rather new here." Zaider smiles to Katai, "Only been here for a few days."

Zaider smiles happily, listening to Twilight's conversation.
    "I see...well I've been here for a while. I have 4 cubs who are all teens now. They never shut up, especially Jaini, one of my youngest." he laughs a bit.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hehe thanks Dad " she smiled purrings " And don't worry, I'm very sorry about yesterday...." she said lowering her head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight lifted her head up with his paw "Its ok Starla all cubs are like that your all so adventurious just like I was when I was a cub in my old pride" he said with a smile "Shame they all died" he lowerd his head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sorry about that.....don't worry more now..." she said snuggling againt his father trying to cheer him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know I got this pride now" Twilight smiled "I was such a hopeles case when I came here though then I met Shine and she turned things round for me and we had you" he smiled looking over at Shine who continued to clean Miale not taking any notice of either Starla or Twilight