Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 149 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    (ok see ya l8r )

"Your going to wish you never bothed us" Twilight replied walking up to the outlander
    "You're even showing how pathetic you are..." Anezi rolls his eyes, "Why don't you just give up!?"

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    "You're even showing how pathetic you are..." Anezi rolls his eyes, "Why don't you just give up!?"
    "Give up to what you" Twilight smiled slyly "Don't make me laugh"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You can't even catch me..." he laughs a bit.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We don't need to catch you" Twilight smiled "Your the one running just like a coward"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Shut it...I don't wanna be hurt. It's only you who is gonna get hurt anyway!!!" he roars angrily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Oh yeah hows that" Twilight replied walking towards Anezi "Your the one who wanted the fight your the one provoking us"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just get lost. I'm not causing any harm." he says walking in the opposite direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "How can you say that after what you did to my son" Twilight said angrily running down in front of the lion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just GET LOST!" he roars again. "I've had it with you pridelanders but set one paw here again, I will get you and your cubs."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Like I said earlier" Twilight replied forcing his face in front of the lion "You touch my family, friends or any of are pride I'm coming for you and your going to pay"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'd like to see that." he growls at Twilight before running off into the outlands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight turned round and swished with his paw trying to hit him as he ran "I will get my revenge for what you did to my son" Twilight replied growling loudly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey....wanna play or something?" asked Zeek who started bein bored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight watched as Anezi ran away "I'll get you one day Anezi; you will pay!!"
    He sighed and looked down at the floor and looked up at Simba "I appolagise"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight threw one more glance at the outlands and sighed once again and walked alongside Simba he looked at him confused "Why did you suddenly turn up Simba?" Twilight asked confused

Miale lay in the shade eating the rabbits and watching everything with intrest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Just as well you did" Twilight sighed "I was going to do something stupid"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ok Simba" Twilight said looking forward again they walked "Are we going to tell anyone about this....incident?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "hey....do you think dad and mom'll be okay?" asked Starla again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale looked over from eating his rabbits "Yeah why wouldn't they?" he said confused

Shine was walking back from the hunting party and saw her cubs and a few others she padded over.
    "Hello you two she said lying down on the floor nuzzeling them both "I see Twilight isn't around"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah after whats happened past two days its best they don't know bout it" Twilight said looking ahead again "I wonder what Shine's going to think bout this"