Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 140 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'll try talking to her tommorow" Miale said looking up at the stars
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale didn't reply straight away just looked up at the sky then sighed again "Yeah ok" he finaly said slowly getting up with some pain
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale slowly clamberd onto Simba's back and lay down

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah sure" Miale said snuggling down next to Simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Woha this place is great too..." said Starla fascinated.

"Sure is..."smiled Klowd" They hyenas used to live here some time ago...but when Scar died they ony disapear." said Klowd thinking about the storiesthat Simba had told to him.

"I see....interesting...." she smiled." Heya wanna play some pounce?" she grinned.

"Ehh...well..if you're not scared..." Klowd grinned.

"Hah you don't know who I am!!" laid Starla laughing pouncing onto Klowd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " I know Dad.....as I told ya I was just looking for some fun...." he said lowering his ears. "They will be okay...there not hyenas here anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale fell asleep snuggeled up with Miale he felt safe with Simba incase that outlander came back.
    The next morning he felt better and walked about the grass lands looking for rabbits to hunt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We've been playin all the night..." said Starla concerned.

"Yeah...it has been great..." Klowd smiled "I'm really tired....".

"Yeah...we have to repeat it some other day...I'm really tired now though...Let's retunrn home....hopefully my parents will be sleeping yet..." she said worried.

They walked together again out of the graveyard and went to their home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale got to his frav hunting spot where there was lots of rabbit burrows.
    Miale got down low and prepared to pounce at the many rabbits that hopped about not noticing him.

A few hopped his was and grazed; Miale pounced and got two of them killing then swiftly and running under the shade of a tree to eat them still watching over the grass lands to catch site of his family or any other lions that where about.

Twilight and Shine had just woke up beside the tree where they had eaten with the others the night before and looked around to notice the cubs wheren't there.
    "Wonder where they have gone" Shine said yawning

"Hopefully keeping out of trouble" Twilight yawned back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "D..Dad!!!" said Blitz upset " You can't do that!!"

"Okay Starla see yas....." Klowd smiled padding away.

"hey tonight at the same hour?" grinned Starla.

"Okay, I'll tell something to Blitz." he smiled.

Starla padded really tired towards her parents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight noticed Starla's approach and looked over at her

"Where you been?" Twilight said with a smile

"You look tired did you sleep last night" Shine said looking at her daughter

Miale continued to slowly eat the rabbits he caught under the shade of the trees making him feel a little bit stronger than he had been over the past few hours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " Ehh talk to you later Dad, Mom...I'm going to sleep now..." she said lying down slowly feeling really tired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "They where" Twilight said shocked then noticed about Starla being tired
    "So thats where you have been all night...thats why your tired" Shine said angrily

"Starla what have I told you about going to those places" Twilight said angrily looking down at his daughter "Why didn't you listen to me"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Starla I'm really angry and disapointed with you...you know what happened yesterday you could of been killed twice from what I've heard and how your brother come for you....thats how he got hurt wasn't it" Twilight looked away angrily "Then you go off again in the middle of the night when theres even more dangers about"

Shine looked up at Kiros "What punishment did you give your son?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Keep a very close eye on her and make sure she goes no where near those cubs" Twilight replied back "And don't you dear make promises to you brother not to tell us what you planing to do"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Miale already has cause he didn't want to break his promise Starla told him to keep" Twilight replied looking at Kiros "Talking about him...where is he?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sorry Dad....I only wanted to have some fun... and meet new friends...like Klowd and Blitz,and we only wanted to have some fun...I wasn't thinking about disobey you..." she said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "There were not any hyena there...." she said staring to the ground sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " We were...nothing happened to us." she sighed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You're not letting me see them?" asked Starla to his father crying a little.