Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 139 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( cool then )

"Well....let's going inside...." said Blitz starting walking the first one.

"Woha.... this place is great too..." said Starla seeing the big elephant bones.

"Sure is..." smiled Klowd, "We came here once with Blitz and our Dads...but today we are alone and all is dark..." said Klowd making an evil loud laugh.

Starla and Blitz laughed both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    "A bit of sleep will do you good." Asha smiles to Miale, "There's no point you staying up all night."
    "I know" Miale said sighing once again "Lets just get to Pride Rock i don't wanna think about it"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale carefully clambered on trying not to hurt Asha "Ok I'm ready" he said lying down on her back
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dad!!!!" shouted Blizzard being scared.

Klowd and Starla started running fastly inside the graveyard.

"It's always the same history..." Blitz with a low tone of voice being sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Dad....I was only looking for some fun..." he said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yes Dad... but you never allows me to go to this kind of places..." he said staring at the floor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale climbed off gently and pretended to sleep. But several minutes later he looked around and everyone was asleep he snuck back out to the water hole; he couldn't sleep he had to much on his mind.
    He limped painfully for a long time before he reached the water hole where he just plopped down and looked up at the stars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Poor Blitz.....is always the same with his father?" askes Starla thinking about him.

"Is always the same here....my Dad never says me anything since the last time I saw him was like a week ago or so..." he sighed sadly.

"I see.....well mu Dad doesn't say me anything sometimes neither..." she said .

"Okay let's continue." said Klowd pading faster.

"Yes, I wouldn't like to return home before the sun rise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale continued to look up at the stars then rolled over onto his side and stared into the black void all around him he felt alone. The images of earlier still played in his head like a replay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I can't sleep" Miale said rolling over looking at Simba "I needed to think as well"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its just about what happened earlier with that outlander Simba I can't stop thinking about it" Miale sighed looking away from Simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It didn't stop them last time Simba...they where on pridelands when they got us" Miale shuddered "Why are outlanders so mad at us pridelanders?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I never entered the outlands Simba I went to get my sister back" Miale replied "I'm losing trust in her now she won't listen to my dad or me anymore"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No" Miale sighed sadly "She wants excitment she found those other two cubs but they are only going to get her killed"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah I'm glad someone does" Miale replied looking up at the stars again "Me and my sister are too close I don't wanna lose her; cause of there stupidity"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Simba where you like this once" Miale says still looking away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm not like the others" Miale sighed "I don't want to adventure and do dangerous stuff.....what does that mean....I'm confused"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know" Miale sighed again "i think thats why my sister is losing intrest in me now"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "But how" Miale said looking round at Simba "She dosn't listen to anything we tell her"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "They don't really know much about whats been going on...she just started going off" Miale said turning round