Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 138 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nah, I'm fine for now. Just need to lay down for a bit, I'll stay here though." he smiles laying down on his side.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "It's a bit early yet, besides I'd like to talk with you all for a while." he smiles a bit tiredly.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Not really, I was just talking about Miale's injury and was introducing Jaini to Miale." he yawns too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's what I thought...Jaini could do with some more cubs to hang out with." he yawns again tiredly rolling over to his other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Klowd came where Blitz and Starla were. "Heya guys..." he said smiling a little.

"Heya klowd " said Starla and Blizzard.

" hey did your parents punish you or something?" he said worried.

"Not my Dad...he doesn't use to punish me...he only tells me to don't do it again." said Blitz smiling a little.

"Naither my Dad did....it was the same he only told me to don't do it again..." he said.

"So would you like to go somewhere else?" said Blitz.

"Somewhere else?...ehh....I'm not sure, I don't want my brother to injure hiself again....he always cares for me so, he use to follow me everywhere..." she said "he's great, adn I love him a lot... but I wouldn't like putting him in danger again...." she said sighing sadly.

" Don't worry you didn't do anything bad....,you brother is admirable...." smiled Klowd.

"Yeah maybe but I know that if I leave again he'll follow me again...." she sighed.

"Ok,what about going during the night then? while the others sleep?" said Blitz.

"During the night...ehh..." said Starla thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale continued to lie down on the ground now on his back again looking up at the sky almost in a daze he was still shocked at what happened earlier being chucked by the outlander. He blinked and shook off the though and continued to look up.

Twilight and Shine had fallen asleep beside each other again; Twilights head resting on Shines side
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Night Miale....and thanks again..." said Starla nuzzling his brother purring "Night Daddy, and night mummy" she said as she lied down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Night sis" Miale said glancing over still continuing to look up sighing to himself

Twilight and Shine said nothing they where fast asleep
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Starla smiled and lied down, being waiting for his brother to fall asleep as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale stared at the night sky a little while more then sighed and looked around to see if anyone was watching and got up and limped in the direction of the water hole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Maybe you should rest, Miale. At least until your wound recovers." Katai says still laying down and looking at Miale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm just going to get a drink Katai" Miale said looking back in the darkness "I'm not going anywhere else"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well that's fine...remember there's some food here if you need it." he smiles a bit to Miale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale slowly limped off into the darkness towards the waterhole a cold breeze blew past him making him shiver

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thank you" Miale said "That would be nice"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stalra went where she has to meet that night with Klowd and Blitz, seeing that her parents were both sleeping and his brother wasn't there.
    "heya guys" she said when she arrived there.

"heya we were waiting for you." smiled Klowd.

"I hope tonight is going to be better than yesterday..." sighed Blitz.

They 3 padded towards the Elephant Graveyars

( I know, I enjoy Rping naughty cubs :P )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (god your turning Shine into a rebal lol I never thought she ever would turn into one)

"Ok don't worry I'm in no rush to sleep" Miale groaned "I can't stop thinking about earlier"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (What naughty cubs. Always escaping...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    (god your turning Shine into a rebal lol I never thought she ever would turn into one)

"Ok don't worry I'm in no rush to sleep" Miale groaned "I can't stop thinking about earlier"
    ( I can stop Rping her if you want... .)

( Okay STL hehe )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (na ya doing great Klowd dude I love the rebelious Starla )