Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 137 of 323 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "My Dad and my Grandad are not outlanders" said Klowd growling a little.

"heya" said Starla.

"Hey how are you." said Blitz smiling.

"I don't know...I feel bad for my brother...I know that he would end up coming with me... he always does the same.." she said sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No, it's ok. You don't owe us anything..." Katai smiles, "I was just there for you."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (think ya mean Miale STL lol but dosn't matter lol)

"Oh ok" he said looking up at Simba again then looked over "I don't care what you say I owe you" he smiled
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm glad I got lots of people looking out for me" Miale smiles "It makes me feel special"
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "We all look out for eachother." Katai smiles and gives the young cub a quick nuzzle.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You know, your parents seem very nice and I'd love to get to know them better." Katai whispers to Miale purring a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "What's Jaini doing anyway? I haven't seen him for a bit." Katai turns to Asha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale purrerd "Don't call me cute...I don't do cute" then looked over at Katai "You will like them they are very nice"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Katai smiles, "You're cool then." he giggles a bit, "Your parents do look very nice too."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure..." Katai runs off inside the den to check on Jaini.
    Jaini is just laying there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Much better" Miale smiled "They sure are..I think its the way my fathers pride used to be like before what happened and Shine got him back to his good old self I'm glad they found each other he smiled....I wouldn't be here now if they didn't"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Jaini, come out here with us. You seem lonely in here." Katai smiles to Jaini nuzzling him.

"Sure then..." Jaini pads out of the den.

"This is Miale." Katai smiles to Jaini and then smiles at Miale, "This is Jaini, one of my sons."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Miale rolled onto his front and looked at Katai's son Jaini "Hi" Miale smiled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hi..." Jaini smiles and waves a little with his paw. "I'm a playful cub myself..." Jaini smiles happily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thats good to hear" Miale smiled "I'm playful my self but I got hurt earlier; so I won't be playing for a few days unfortunatly" he said looking down at the floor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Aww...that's sad." Jaini's ears droop sadly looking at Miale's cut.
    "Yeah, it sure is. If I wasn't there, it could've got worse." Katai sighs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Alright...I was bored so I came out here, dad told me to come and meet Miale." Jaini smiles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I should of told dad instead of keeping that stupid promise" Miale said looking up from the ground

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I hope so, but he can't play for a few days cos' of his injured back." Jaini's ears droop sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That's good." Jaini smiles.
    Katai yawns, he lays down. "I'm exhausted."