Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 239 of 323 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,780 of 6454

Thread: Adulthood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan continues to sleep quietly with his two cubby friends.

"Yeah well I'm older than you so that sorta makes me the old crook here." Katai smirks to Twilight before feeling his scars again - they have now started to scab over. "You weren't dumb anyway when you were younger... just you've had cubs and stuff... guess it sorta makes you a little wiser. Jaini's all grown up now... well he's still in his adolescent years but he's learning new stuff that's for sure. Soon, he'll be bringing back all the lionesses. I bet." He winks up to him with a slight smirk on his face.

He looks around the den once more, "Meh, it's boring here. Well if ya wanna do anything in particular, I'm pretty sure I'll do it seeing as there's nothing else better to do anyway." He smiles up to Twilight before giving him a slight lick on his broken paw. He does this gently so it doesn't hurt him or cause him any more pain.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    .ooc Anywhere Zazu can come in? Im really excited about bringing him back in!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Guan continues to sleep quietly with his two cubby friends.

"Yeah well I'm older than you so that sorta makes me the old crook here." Katai smirks to Twilight before feeling his scars again - they have now started to scab over. "You weren't dumb anyway when you were younger... just you've had cubs and stuff... guess it sorta makes you a little wiser. Jaini's all grown up now... well he's still in his adolescent years but he's learning new stuff that's for sure. Soon, he'll be bringing back all the lionesses. I bet." He winks up to him with a slight smirk on his face.

He looks around the den once more, "Meh, it's boring here. Well if ya wanna do anything in particular, I'm pretty sure I'll do it seeing as there's nothing else better to do anyway." He smiles up to Twilight before giving him a slight lick on his broken paw. He does this gently so it doesn't hurt him or cause him any more pain.
    "Yeah well still glad I got alot of youth left in me still" he smiled slightly looking at Katai's scars before looking down at his broken and limp paw.
    "We were all a little dumb when we were younger...but yeah like you said we got a little wiser...we got mates...we had cubs...we had are own familys" he smiled slightly looking outside the den at the sleeping cubs as they slept near one another.
    "I'm proud of my lot...even after the incidents lately" he said sighing slightly "Can't seem to do anything to keep anyone safe with bad things happening every so often".
    He smiles and bites his lip softly as Katai licks his paw purring ever so softly.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "Yeah well still glad I got alot of youth left in me still" he smiled slightly looking at Katai's scars before looking down at his broken and limp paw.
    "We were all a little dumb when we were younger...but yeah like you said we got a little wiser...we got mates...we had cubs...we had are own familys" he smiled slightly looking outside the den at the sleeping cubs as they slept near one another.
    "I'm proud of my lot...even after the incidents lately" he said sighing slightly "Can't seem to do anything to keep anyone safe with bad things happening every so often".
    He smiles and bites his lip softly as Katai licks his paw purring ever so softly.
    "Yeah well, we weren't exactly that dumb when we were younger... I guess we were just a little bit stronger than we are now. Not saying you and I are weak or anything... we fought on that outlander, we protected our cubs. We can only make sacrifices I guess." Katai shrugs his shoulders slightly before looking up at Twilight once more, "I do hope your paw gets better though - you look in quite a lot of pain with it." He licks his paw gently once more so he doesn't cause Twilight any more pain or agony with it.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I still feel basicly the same to be honest...but yeah maybe I'm not so strong and a little slower; but I can still give any lion a run for his life" he smirked "Well maybe not at the moment" he said looking down at his broken limp paw sighing slightly.
    "Well the cubs are slightly ok but we managed to save them at least which is the good thing...even if we did make the sacrifce of getting injured and hurt in the process....well worth it considering what was on the line" he said limping slightly out of the den into the grass.
    "It does hurt....but the pain would be worse if anything happend to the cubs".
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well I still feel basicly the same to be honest...but yeah maybe I'm not so strong and a little slower; but I can still give any lion a run for his life" he smirked "Well maybe not at the moment" he said looking down at his broken limp paw sighing slightly.
    "Well the cubs are slightly ok but we managed to save them at least which is the good thing...even if we did make the sacrifce of getting injured and hurt in the process....well worth it considering what was on the line" he said limping slightly out of the den into the grass.
    "It does hurt....but the pain would be worse if anything happend to the cubs".
    "Yeah well Guan is still young and it'd be a real big loss if I were to lose him. Same with Miale to you but my god, doesn't this hurt." Katai moans out in pain once more before calming down again. He tosses a pebble across the den with his paw before lifting himself up onto his paws and slowly walking out of the den and into the grass.

"One thing's for sure though, I feel better walking."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah cubs really can't be replaced cause they aren't ever going to be the same as they where" he said looking out the den before glancing over at Katai once more.
    "Well looks like we are both in pain then" Twilight replied slowly padding three pawed out of the den into the light.
    "I don't though" Twilight replied looking at his limp paw.

Miale and Jasiri slept close together.
    Miale lay on the bottom his head on his paws sleeping peacefully.
    Jasiri's head lay on Miale's back also sleeping peacefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Darn, well walking on it ain't gonna do it any good y'know..." Katai shakes his head slightly before flicking his tail slightly - the memories of their close past begins to sink in, "I can do the same for you if you want like you did to me - we help eachother right?" He then passes his breath by Twilight's ear, "We love eachother right?" He whispers and purrs into his ear.

Guan continues to sleep along with Miale and Jasiri.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course I still do" he whisperd back smiling slightly before losing it and turning his head back to the den for a moment and looking at his limp paw which he continued to keep up.
    "Be a while before I do anything even like the stuff we did...I can't even with my own mate while I'm like this" he sighed slightly sitting down on his hind keeping his broken paw up by his chest using his other one to support him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah well, you see the state of me... it's like my face has been slashed to pieces." Katai sighs sadly as he uses one of his paws to paw at his wounds noticing a bit of dry blood appear on his paws. He scrunches his nose up slightly as he sniffles a bit, "We don't do stuff like we used to, well not at this time anyway cos' you don't want me to lay or touch your paw like I used to I guess." He shrugs slightly as he looks towards the den entrance once more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "To be honest I don't think it be wise to start what we did a while back now we got inquisative cubs and all" Twilight replied "Besides I doubt my paw is ever going to be the same again...might have a limp for the rest of my life now" he said looking down at his limp paw which looked slightly out of line but not by much.
    "Going to be a really long time" he sighed looking down at the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "To be honest I don't think it be wise to start what we did a while back now we got inquisative cubs and all" Twilight replied "Besides I doubt my paw is ever going to be the same again...might have a limp for the rest of my life now" he said looking down at his limp paw which looked slightly out of line but not by much.
    "Going to be a really long time" he sighed looking down at the ground.
    "I'm pretty sure the others have got the idea now though. There's no need to keep things so secret anymore." Katai looks up to Twilight as he looks at his broken paw. He then sighs in concern and looks out the den once more blinking softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Runs in randomly off topic style*

Hey y'all! Tis me, Roku! I don't even know if you remember me, but I used to RP with you guys last year before college decided otherwise. I just came back for a visit today to say....

CONGRATULATIONS KING SIMBA ON ARTIST OF THE MONTH!!! I was on TLKFAA today and saw it and said....I just gotta say congrats! So here I am! And hopefully, someday, soon, I can come back here. Prospects look good...we shall see.

Goodbye, everyone. And remember Roku! *runs out off topic style and the RP continues normally*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hehe, thanks Roku. ^^ Hope you can return soon to the RP - it was a pleasure RPing with you back then. =) See you soon! )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi i don't realli know what this forum is about but Simba is my favourite character and if anyone wants any music pleae ask me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kiara.Cub
    hi i don't realli know what this forum is about but Simba is my favourite character and if anyone wants any music pleae ask me
    ((ooc: This is a place where you can RolePlay your own characters, or characters from the Movie The Lion King, And yeah, Ifyou don't know what RolePlay is, Go to a dictionary :P But yeah. ))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((well should i try to liven up the place a little?))

Tabi yawned and stepped out into the sunlight. She blinked her eyes and shook out her pelt. Another day, another nothing to do. She walked away from the cave and down to the base of the great rock. She found some shade, and sat down. She looked out over the savannah. All to be seen, was a distant herd, and some gnats flying over the grasses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Kovujin had a name change back in Tay RP, So it will follow him here x) ))

Maovu looked from the stone that he was perched upon, He stared down into the vast emptiness of the watering hole lagoon, and wondered to himself, Why he was still even here. Sure Simba's Pride had everything a lion could dream of, But it was just.. Way to .. Well to put it in an easy way of understanding, Dull.

Life here was just way to easy, It was nothing like the outlands and the Jungled areas that were past it. The desert was also much fun.. The thought of not being able to live another day, or never knowing if you were going to come out alive made Maovu only lust for more stuff to do, He could only guess that it was his adventurous nature and always wanting to do something that did that to him.

He stopped looking from the water as it seemed to be boring him more and looked out into the vastness of the Pride Lands, The place was quite big, and did quinch his thirst for more adventure, But he was bored of it now, Having searched and knew exactly where and what everything was here. He was ready to move on.. Nothing here was of interest to him.. He sighed and jumped off the rock and head into the tall grasses of the Serenghti (Sp?) And trecked his way around, though he found it quite hard to see over the grass, Only being an adolescent, He couldn't completely see everything once he went inside the grasses.

And so, He wandered around aimlessly, No real direction in mind, and if fate were to bring him upon someone, Then so be it. But right now, he had no intentions of actually meeting someone. But that could be easily changed if someone did show up..

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.