Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Last Lion King-related thing you've bought...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love that snow globe, it has the elephant!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It was about time they made something more special from the musical, apart from ornaments, and clothing.
    The other 2 "small" globes, I have 1 of them, but if this bigger one was out first, I would have never bothered with the other one, lol.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Last thing I got was a Nala keychain. Something big and difficult to lose.

Also, though I'm awfully late, thanks so much for the wishes Nathalie and Kanu!

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Moving to Holland ... I'd say it's quite a change from Greece.
    It's not so bad, I've lived here before for 2 years, because I was studying. And I speak dutch, which helps a lot.

I miss my friends and family of course. At least plane tickets for a trip to Athens don't cost much nowadays and it's only a 3 hour flight. Not that I'm crazy about flying, but it could have been a lot worse.

(As for the Mora snacks...I like their loempias.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Eww, no loempia's, haha, I don't eat veggies

kipcorn, saté, bitterballen, vleeskroket mmmmmm, haha.
    I miss going to the snackbar, decent fries, it's all non-exhistent in the UK, lol.

Even though I'm not from NL, Mora is very famous in Belgium too.

I'll be going home for 1,5 weeks in december. I can't wait!
    I just miss all the foods so much, food in the UK is ... blend and boring, and greasy.
    No offense UK people, but since you're all used to it, I guess haha

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I sold some Lion King items I didn't want anymore in the past few weeks, so I could get some things that I did wanted.

Amongst those new items are the Simba & Nala big feet plush (OMG SO CUTE !!!) who are residing at Sharifu's at the moment.

And these 2 plush bags from Disneyland Paris.
    I was there in 2004, when all this "jungle heroes" merch came out (when Legend of The Lion King show came to the park), I have some merch from it, and have been looking ever since mid-2000's for these 2 plush bags.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu