Thanks Thanks:  6
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^

Good to hear that, I already added you on steam.

Now my backlog is getting bigger and bigger, I honestly forgot about Helldivers that's in my multiplayer list to be honest. but right now I'm concentrate on Dungeons 2, and Trine 3. I'm a sucker for Platformers game, 2d or 3d.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    ^

Good to hear that, I already added you on steam.

Now my backlog is getting bigger and bigger, I honestly forgot about Helldivers that's in my multiplayer list to be honest. but right now I'm concentrate on Dungeons 2, and Trine 3. I'm a sucker for Platformers game, 2d or 3d.
    I accepted you, but I'm always terrible at starting conversations

Either way, I finished one of the 4 games from the bundle, and started 2 others.
    They're okay at best. They're sort of worth the money, if you care about trading cards or achievements.
    I honestly wouldn't recommend buying the bundle, unless you plan on selling the trading cards you get from the games.

Although, these games will probably keep me busy until the next good sale comes around, so there's that!
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not really a steam game, but does anyone here play Overwatch? I been playing it since it came out mostly with my brother, finished 50 high on 1 season competitive mode. I don't have ton of time to play as school is back in season, but if anyone want to play game or two, let me know and maybe we can do a few quick plays!

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Do you always use Genji?
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    No, I actually have less than 10 minutes of total time on Genji. I mainly play Reinhardt, Reaper, Mercy, Junkrat, Pharah or Roadhog. And since first season ended I been trying to add Winston and Lucio in the mix to better help my team in some games as sometimes none of my other characters really work with the team I play with. Also my brother plays as: Zenyatta, Tracer, Mei, D Va, Ana, Zarya, Genji, Soldier 76, Bastion and Symmetra. So basically we have only missing Hanzo, Widowmaker, Mcree and Tjornborg from our mix and mostly because they don't really have synergies with one another with exception of ultimates.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone here play WarThunder? I'm looking for some other pilots to fly with sometime. Plus, I really would like to get to know some of you guys better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright guys, Just wanted to say I now owned/preordered Destiny 2 for next month launch. I'm not looking forward making a clan (Due for latency and P2P issue) but I would add you guys as friends in Blizzard App easier.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group