Thanks Thanks:  6
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steam Group

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Right now I'm not playing anything because my computer are problematic. I think I need a new one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Awww, that is sad to hear. hopefully you'll get a better computer, aiming for Skylake now.

Right now I'm playing Dead Space 2, and Titanfall. Just trying to kick in my FPS skills again for Fallout 4 and Battlefront. I don't think my pc would handle BF though.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I just got Shadow of Morder because it was on a special sale. Still downloading it... I hope my computer can handle it XD

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I kinda noticed that too, either way I'm going to wait until Black Friday or Christmas sale for that game.

Probably they want to boost their sale on the last quarter of 2015.

I think your PC could handle it, since you can play GTA V.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm waiting to get my beast built but I still need a few essential pieces to get it up and running.. basically all core parts. motherboard, memory, CPU and water cooling. Just got case, PSU and SSD last Thursday and I actually bought Graphics card almost 6 months ago... when I came to realize I couldn't afford it yet after all.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    I'm waiting to get my beast built but I still need a few essential pieces to get it up and running.. basically all core parts. motherboard, memory, CPU and water cooling. Just got case, PSU and SSD last Thursday and I actually bought Graphics card almost 6 months ago... when I came to realize I couldn't afford it yet after all.
    I get ya. building a beast PC is rather time consuming to be honest, I would always upgrade my pc like every 6 month. I just got GTX 960 and an SSD just trying to get a longer lifespan for this pc. It seems that couple of a new Games doesn't support Ivy/Sandy bridge anymore, shame though. But I know that they might give out the worst system requirement for the game but it doesn't end up worst like ESO and Titanfall. I'm expecting Titanfall to be as sweaty as possible but with browser and couple of Game client active it sure show how little it uses.

Actually I'm thinking about gather my salary for my next build right now, Skylake is pretty much tempting in term of spec but Intel have "short attention span" by releasing new socket and CPU every 6 month (Just like iPhone >.<).
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I have GTX 970, 850W full modular PSU, Coolermaster HAF X full tower case and Samsung 250gb SSD. And parts that I have been looking for are 99x motherboard, i7-5820k CPU, 16gb 3000-DDR4 and H110i GTX 280mm liquid cooling. Just got to wait till some of them are on sale.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just joined as "TheProtobabe"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If anyone wanna add me on Steam you can add me there. Just let me know if you're adding me first.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.pcgamer.com/four-utilitie...-steam-client/

Wanna share this article with you guys.

With these utilities you can customize few things that steam can't do. Especially with moving it to another hard drive.

Have a awesome weekend.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've been wanting to get into Steam again...
    When moving, I didn't bring over my desktop. It wasn't particularly good (With a GT640 >p<) at anything, but it worked.
    Later down the road, I ended up selling my laptop that had decent specs (Although the resolution was huge so either I had to deal with a terrible framerate, or a pixelated image >~<) because I didn't use it at all.
    I now have an Asus T100HA, which is actually pretty good for daily tasks and browsing the web and such, but I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be able to run (m)any games on it...
    It's a mighty fine machine, but I've had so much trouble getting games to work on normal laptops, let alone a W10 tablet, so I don't know... >~<

Although, I've been really wanting to play Factorio and Starbound...
    (And maybe Papers, Please too...)
    Neither should be too hard to run, right?

Then again, I missed the summer sale, so I might as well just wait 'till the next sale...
    I'm as indecisive as can be
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't think you could get starbound that's cheaper than 33%. Starbound is good if your pc could run Terraria. Be sure to add me there. 😉

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    I don't think you could get starbound that's cheaper than 33%. Starbound is good if your pc could run Terraria. Be sure to add me there. 😉

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk
    I'll add you when I finally decide to buy a game ^-^
    (And of course, join the group!)
    Time to look around on Steam and find more games I'd like to get, I suppose
    And perhaps try some of those "Could my pc run this"-sites as well...
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    I
    Then again, I missed the summer sale, so I might as well just wait 'till the next sale...
    I'm as indecisive as can be

You have Weekend sale and midweek sale to cover that.

You have to keep your eyes on the sale sometime, You can even use Isthereanydeal website to grab something cheap off guard.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have Weekend sale and midweek sale to cover that.

You have to keep your eyes on the sale sometime, You can even use Isthereanydeal website to grab something cheap off guard.
    Oh yeah, that's right. >p<
    I forget things like that too easily

Also, thanks for that site!
    The first on-sale game that I really want, I'll get, and then I'll add you! ^-^

(Also, I downloaded and tried the Factorio demo, and it seems to run flawlessly! That'll be one of the first games I'll get ^^)
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had to spam this out loud.

(12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I had to spam this out loud.

Yeah I just saw that too

I actually planned on getting it on PS4... >p<

I feel bad for the people that've been waiting for years, and can't (or can barely) run it :<
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, people tend to overhype on certain games and telling us it's the best thing in their world. and also that they will defend the game saying that "the world is full of haters". It's our fault really, we expected it to be big and successful and end up falling short.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, people tend to overhype on certain games and telling us it's the best thing in their world. and also that they will defend the game saying that "the world is full of haters". It's our fault really, we expected it to be big and successful and end up falling short.
    I've never really been super hyped for a game, but I have been extremely let down by some... >-<
    However, in this case, the world isn't "full of haters", the game is full of optimization issues

I could understand if a game had some issues. I mean, you can't really be sure if it'll work on every PC, until every PC actually has access to it.
    However, No Man's Sky has been in development for so long, so the few that didn't lose their hype and excitement (PC users, that is) get this huge let-down.
    It's just... sad, really.

However, I hope PS4 users are having a lot of fun with it! ^-^
    All we really can do is wait for patches...

I've been watching this video, too;

Also, kind of on-topic, but I've been going through Steam queues, trying to find new games and stuff. I'm trying to find a $5 game that I really really want, so my account will get unlocked or whatever
    (I might end up getting Goat Simulator though, since it seems like brainless fun, and it's on sale anyways >p< )
    ~ЖΔЖ~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I finally got around to buying some games and all that, so I joined! ^-^

Despite not having a powerful PC, I'll probably still get some AAA games down the road.
    (I might end up building a beast PC at some point.)
    For now I'll stick with old and/or indie games though

Anyone who wants to add me, is welcome to do so by clicking on this link.

I bought this JRPG-bundle for 50 cents. I've got no idea what any of these games are, but I've always been kind of curious about JRPGs, so yeah ^^"
    ~ЖΔЖ~