Originally posted by csyria
I can't get Toon Disney around here, and I would prefer not to use Kazaa (even K++ Lite), but I really want to see the Timon and Pumbaa show.

I've looked on a lot of torrent sites, but I haven't been able to find this show. Does anyone know where to download this show?
I've been having the very same problem finding T&P episodes I can get ToonDisney but nomatter how hard I try it keeps speaking French instead of English which is pretty confuzzling to me althoght i've been learning french for 6 years ..
anyhoo finding torrents of such show is a real pain too.. BUT!! I have found an incredible community of ppl who love disney cartoons and exchange them on IRC using some special file-server IRC clients (blah, wont get to much details here but if anyone is interested in description how to build your own and connect to them, PM me or just reply here )
I've sniffed thru the entire collection and managed to find SOME t&p episodes. Not all, but gosh.. least something
So the list of files is as small as

Timon_&_Pumbaa_-_#03_-_Never_Everglades;_Cooked_Goose_[DragonRanger].avi
Timon_&_Pumbaa_-_#04_-_How_To_Beat_The_High_Costa_Rica;_Swiss_Missed_[DragonRanger].avi
timon_&_pumbaa_-_#08_-_tanzania_zany;_guatemala_malarkey_[dragonranger].avi
timon_&_pumbaa_-_#42_-_beetle_romania;_rumble_in_the_jungle_[dragonranger].avi
timon_&_pumbaa_-_#83_-_it_runs_good;_hot_air_buffoons_[dragonranger].avi
timon_&_pumbaa_-_#84_-_timon_in_love;_kahuna_potato_[dragonranger].avi
timon&pumbaa(hq)-big_jungle_game.avi
timon&pumbaa(hq)-all_pets_are_off.avi

They're about 140mb's each.. you see I don't have the space to upload them all, but in case you (or anyone) are interested we could transfer them one by one

..Does someone have more tho? o.O