Well, assuming Yuvraj isn't going to get back to us, here's a little newsflash for those who don't know this yet...
I heard from STM last night that him and a few other members (including HK , Sharifu and Nathalie) were planning on recreating Lea altogether, but the biggest problem with that would be the cost. The domain would cost like $35 per year, but the biggest chunk of the money would go towards paying for vBulletin. Apparently that costs like $195 or so. :/ So a small donation from a few of us from time to time wouldn't go a miss. I wouldn't mind contributing in some way, money permitting of course.

I still have all the smilies from Lea on my computer, so getting those back wouldn't be a problem. Does anyone here have any screenshots of Lea? I've been checking my temporary internet files from when I used Internet Explorer to browse Lea, but all I've found is one big long list, so I'm kinda lost. :P

*Originally posted by King Simba on Feral's Lea Halalela Forum Temporary Site on April 14, 2011 at 6:47 AM*