Hey everyone. And yeah.. such a pitty that Lea did go down once again.
The plan about reconstructing lea and resurecting it again is for it to be maintaned by people who actually care about the site, unlike what happened with Mufasa in the end or what is happening now with Yuvraj. The idea is to have shared access to the hosting website by multiple people so if one person is not around to make the payment in time, someone else may pick up.
So Far there is a few people who are willing to put money towards it and recreating it again. Vbulletin is what makes it expensive as it's $195. Thought it's only one time thing and we wouldn't have to upgrade it as it already have too many features for us anyways. Getting a web address cost around 10 dollars a year and forum server is around $35 a year so that is totally affordable.
What comes to reconstructing lea... yeah I have spent about 30h reconstructing it as I'm an absloute noob with php and vbulletin. But I'm starting to get a hang of it. The picture on Lea website on facebook is from last evening and I have done quite a bit of progress sense then, thought I still have quite a few mistakes to fix on it,
The thing that I have a biggest problem is that I have not much to go by. I have the colors from all 3 designs on old lea but I'm missing pretty much all the buttons like post reply and such. So if any one has used Internet explorer on browsing lea, it would help if you can pull something off, or if you have screen shots or anything from Lea that might help some as well.

*Originally posted by Simba The Mighty on Feral's Lea Halalela Forum Temporary Site on April 15, 2011 at 3:02 AM*