Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: New Cubs on the Block

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu just shruged and utterd a sigh as Taka pushed passed him. He looked back at Mala before turning once more to Taka. Looking the cub over He must have some sort of grudge against me... He must have.. Rashu murmured to himself as he looked out of the tunnel entrance and Taka was right, the sun were really setting. Rashu turned to Taka. "I think we should have been back by now... your parent's are probably worried.." Rashu suggested with a faint smile..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the back of Takas head, something was telling him to get over his grudge against Rashu, but he wouldn't allow it. "Yes. My dad is pretty strict...."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala sighed and took the hole with an easy leap, landing gracefully behind Taka. Puh. Boys. She walked past the two of them and padded quietly to the mouth of the cave, standing still for a moment half in the darkness and half out of it. She didn't recognize their surroundings, and that excited her to no end. She turned her head and looked up, discovering they were in the middle of a high hill. She jumped out of the mouth of the cave and sped uphill, only to find with disappointment Pride Rock still visible in the distance.

Oh well... Maybe another day.

She walked down to the opening and poked her head in, informing the cubs of this new information. "Pride Rock's not too far, you'll be back not long after nightfall." She only now responded to Taka's offer, though she removed her face from their view and moved slowly uphill as she spoke. "I'll be fine alone."

(( Is Mala an outsider in this RP? ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu looked at Mala briefly before turning back to Taka, the orange cub utterd a low sigh, "Hmm.. well then that gives us a better reason to get out of here...I don't wish you to get punished cuz of me or anyother.." Rashu said eyeing Taka still bareing the faint smile. After a while Rashu walked up beside Taka, "Hey.. lets start over, I don't know what I might I have done to make you hate me in anyway, but what ever it was I am sorry about it.." Rashu said looking at Taka with a smile...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hmm...I dunno. Which ever. Her mother could be in the pride, or Mala could just be a rogue.)
    Taka let out a long sigh, and said,"Yeah...I might have to kill myself if I have to hate someone I don't know any longer."
    (That made no sense...lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu got a little confused by Taka's answere, "Umm well...I don't think that those grudges would be a reason for you to commit suicied.." Rashu said with a slight worry to the voice. "We don't have to be friends or anything, I am only asking for a truse(sp?), or a small from of acceptance if you wish.." Rashu said as he walked forward towards the mouth of the cave...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Accepted. Friendship is a possibility" he replied, walking up the hill, and towards Pride Rock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala watched them go then followed them to the top of the hill. She laid down on the top, staring after them as her tail flicked behind her. She looked back over her shoulder, looking for the lioness cubs that had been behind her, before she turned her head forwards again. In the glow of the setting sun her fur appeared to be a medium brown and the stripe on her head was a scarlet red, glowing brightly in the fading light of day. A wicked light came to her eyes as she watched Taka's back before the glow faded to a neutral light and she stood slowly. Her body regained its normal coloration as she peeked into the tunnel, calling quietly.

"You in there? They're leaving - you'd better catch up."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merra turned.
    "Oh no! They've left!" She bounded out towards the others and sprained her leg in her hurry when she leaped the crevice. "Hey, wait-ow-up!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka turned, and watched the lionesses. He let out what little roar he could, letting them know he was in a hurry. He rolled his eyes, and said,"Hold on...I'm gonna see what's going on"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala crawled back into the hole and offered her paw to Merra to help her out. She wasn't an unkind cub, despite her distance from the others of the Pridelands. She offered a small smile. "I'll help you out so Taka doesn't get stuck, and then Rashu can help you home." She looked over Merra's back, wondering if Taugadi was coming. Probably not - she was likely too scared to jump the hole. She called out softly, "Taugadi? You okay?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taugadi had managed to jump the last crevice, though a bit clumsy about it. One of her hind legs had just barely cleared it, but she managed. She was now right behind the others.

Taugadi lifted a paw at the glare of the sun the setting sun that flooded the small entrance to the cave. "Yeah," she answered as she trotted to the hole, "my eyes just need a bit of adjusting."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merra took Mala's paw and smiled, eyes sparkling through the veil of fur.
    "Thanks"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu was quitely sitting on the nearby hill, watching the two remaining cubs comming out of the cave. With a sight sigh he turned to Pride Rock, the large rock formation in the distance. I only hope we get back there before it gets dark... Rashu wispered to himself, as he turned back to the cub who were emergeing from the cave. Rashu showed a small smile as a greeting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merra grinned back. She was already beginning to really like Rashu...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala nodded as she padded quietly behind Taugadi. She pulled herself out of the hole after the other two and sat a little distance away from them, her eyes staring off into the horizon. She was debating taking Taka up on his offer, suddenly not wanting to sleep alone. She looked after him then stood up and walked up to him, hesitating before she spoke. "D'you think Ahadi'll let me stay the night, Taka?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Okay, I'm lost. I'll just wait for a moment to put Mteuzi back in, if you guys don't mind.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka turned when he heard Malas voice. "Dad shouldn't mind. He's let a few cubs stay for about a week now" he replied, stopping to let her catch up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mala caught up to him and stood next to him, smiling lightly. Sleeping alone was just getting so dull, it would be fun to experience something different. She usually resided in the Elephant Graveyard, where her parents had lived since Mohatu's time - both were now gone, leaving her alone with Matriarch Renna and the hyena clan. But her daughter Shenzi was alright, when she wasn't with the other slobbering idiot Ed or sharing cutesy faces with Banzai. She shuddered lightly, glad she would spend a night away from them.

"Thanks, Taka."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Merra caught up to them, limping slightly on her sprained paw.
    "You don't think he'll mind me staying too?"
    She looked towards Pride rock where she hoped to be staying tonight. She usually had to sleep in a little nook which was shielded from the rain, but contained a few too many sharp rocks and was rather small considering she was growing up fast as all cubs did. And there was always the stinging insects who also liked to shelter there in the cold weather.