Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: New Cubs on the Block

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Okay. Thanks ^_^)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Huh?...what??" Rashu said slightly startled turing to Mteuzi hearing her question, "Oh..yea, I had planned that.." Rashu said with a slight smile, turning to the starlit heaves takeing a deep breath. "I have always loved the star..." Rashu said with a slight pause, "Well I have always wonderd what that's out there, and the answere too why I'm here in the first place.." the orange cub said as he laid down in the cool grass still gazeing at the heavens...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka waited outside for the other cubs. He had told his father about the extra cubs. Ahadi had excepted, and was waiting inside to see them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    "Huh?...what??" Rashu said slightly startled turing to Mteuzi hearing her question, "Oh..yea, I had planned that.." Rashu said with a slight smile, turning to the starlit heaves takeing a deep breath. "I have always loved the star..." Rashu said with a slight pause, "Well I have always wonderd what that's out there, and the answere too why I'm here in the first place.." the orange cub said as he laid down in the cool grass still gazeing at the heavens...
    Mteuzi looked up at the stars and shuffled her paws.
    "Well my mum said, you can't find your answers if you stare at the skies all day. She says looking at the stars is a waste of time, and that you should be out there making your own future"

Mteuzi flicked her tail around again, her tail tuft swinging like a fly.

"But I don't really believe her. I like the stars, and its when I feel closest to my dad"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu looked at Mteuzi, with a small smile, "Well your mother can believe whatever she wants, I use stargazeing as both a time consumer and to think about stuff..." Rashu said with a faint grin. Rashu's ears flickerd back as he heard Mteuzi speak about her father, "I am sorry about your father.." Rashu whispered looking at her, "and yes the stars makes you feel close to those you have lost" Rashu added turning once more to the heavens...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Its not so bad, I mean, I never even knew my father. So it didn't hurt very much when he died" Mteuzi let her two red orbs followed along the trail of stars.
    But it did hurt when she saw her mother crying. All she could do was console her, but that didn't help her very much.

She looked at Rashu with questioning eyes.

"So where do you come from Rashu?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu listend to Mteuzi's speech, and as she asked him the question he turned to her with a faint sigh. "Well, that's kind of a long story..." Rashu said with a faint smile. "Alright, I skip the unimportant details. I am from place far from here, far to the north west, where the land meets the sea.." Rashu smiled gently, "but the reason I am in the pridelands is another story, my mother and father got exlied from our pride since they had broken some strict laws and my dad knew of a placed called the 'Pridelands' where all creatures lived in harmoney. And that was where we were heading, but I got lost as were treking over the river Kube and I lost my parents..." Rashu sighed, "..they might think I am dead now anyway..." Rashu said eyeing Mteuzi with a faint smile. "And thus I became a rouge, maybe a little too young but who cares..." the orange cub added with a faint smile...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mteuzi was saddened by Rashu's story. She patted him on his shoulder.

"Well I can't relate, but perhaps you can consider your friends as your family"

Mteuzi gave Rashu a smile that reached her cheeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rashu smiled softly, "Yes... maybe I can.." the orange lioncub said with a faint smile looking at the pride rock with a with a faint grin. Rashu then stood to his feet, "Well shall go inside, we could need some sleep before tomorrow..." Rashu said with a small smile as he padded towards the large rock formation...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mteuzi followed behind Rashu, but then scampered ahead and settled next to her mother at the back of the den. She yawned again, before falling asleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Merra'sSieria
    "Haha..lost in thought, eh Rashu?" Merra bid goodnight and went to lie in a corner.
    She's already stone cold...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Hehe, edited))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Taka dosed off on the peak of Pride Rock while waiting for the other cubs. A wind came by, ruffling his fur, and causing him to wake up. He drowsily stood, and headed inside.