Hey Dare!

Don't worry. I think has nobody asked this before. I didn't even know we had the option of customizing one's profile here.

But I just checked and yupp: There it is.

As for me, I've never used this function. Turned it off at my boards because we didn't need it...

However, that doesn't answer your question and this is defiantely not the time nor the place to discuss the function. That's why I went right away into my profile and tried customizing it myself. It seems that it works for certain parts of the profile, like "Visitor's messages", "About me" and "Friends". However, when it comes to the activity part, the default colors are used instead of the custom ones. Just like you suspected.

Now I suppose that this issue has something to do with a vB update. I think somewhere around 4.1.x the feature "Activity stream" had been added and it looks like that is the part where your custom colors are overwritten, but right now I can't say anything for sure.

I just wanted to check the vB support forum and find out what they know about this. However they seem to have some technical issues and so far I didn't get a reply. I'll try again later and post here, if I find out anything

I'm sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for pointing that out!