Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 70 of 689 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Well the kids got that right" Twilight smiled to Simba "I'm sure you will make a great king little one" he said rubbing a paw cross Kopas head messing his hair up
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Sure thing" said Kopa smiling to twilight " And stop disheveling me please, or when we come back I'll have to take another bath" he said laughing to Twilight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "And thats a bad thing" Twilight laughed
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes... mom's batch can be really anoying sometimes" he said laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah we are all like that when we where cubs...especially me I would just run away at bath times with Shine and play" Twilight laughed looking over at Shine who just smiled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes you'll be king some day Kopa." Simba smiles and nuzzles the young cub.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "yeah..... I prefer you to be the king for some more time though" he said laughing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think theres going to be many years before you take over as king Kopa" Twilight said looking down "You gotta learn off your father about what you have to do"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Of course...I don't want to have any responsability now" he smiled " i know someday I'll have to be the king....but my sister and Kovu go before me, don't they??"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think thats the way it goes" Twilight said looking at Simba "Isn't it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I think so...but no need to worry about all of this yet." Simba smiles to Kopa, "Your sister will come first because she's a lot older than you."

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I know Dad....but I don't care I prefer she to be the queen before me....I'm not like....well it doesn't matter" said Kopa thinking about Scar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm sure Kiara will make a great queen...though if I remember she said being queen was no fun if I'm correcty Simba" Twilight smiled "And Kovu will make a good King"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    " No you can't.....you can hurt yourself if you come." said Kopa trying to do Simba's voice, then he laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "She sure did. I can remember, doesn't seem that long ago to be honest." Simba smiles to Twilight.

"Quiet Kopa. Of course she can come..." Simba smirks at Kopa rubbing him on his head with his large paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I was jocking Dad" said Kopa smirking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I knew that." said Simba grinning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kopa grinned back, nuzzled his father and continued walking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'm getting bored!" he said rolling his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight and Shine continued to walk the path to the vines

"Nearly there now" Shine said looking about "Its starting to look familular"