Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 7 of 689 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Reth almost jumped out of his fur in fright. He has been so deep in though while drinking he didn't realise the other lion had walked over to him.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, he nervously replied "hi... uhm, sorry, you made me jump."

-----

"Well come on then," Calais called back to Shadow, "catch up!"

He continued leaping around the grassy plains, waiting for his new companion to catch up with him. Suddenly he stopped, and rolled onto his back.

Lazily batting the flies with his paws, he asked "so Shadow, if you were a black and white lion, where would you be?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    [i]

-----

"Well come on then," Calais called back to Shadow, "catch up!"

He continued leaping around the grassy plains, waiting for his new companion to catch up with him. Suddenly he stopped, and rolled onto his back.

Lazily batting the flies with his paws, he asked "so Shadow, if you were a black and white lion, where would you be?" [/B]
    Shadow sneghel whit his eyes...while looking at him self....

"you know i am back and a little white...i dont think colurs chance anything....but maybe at pride rock...he culd be there...."

Shadow said while paniting a little and looking down on Calais

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nala was getting a little upset....she still couldn't find Simba. So she decided to make her way to the Water Hole to get a drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Ahh, but you're not lion," Calais explained, "good thing really, who'd want a big busy mane in thier way anyhow?"

He looked up at Shadow, who seemed to be a little out of breath. No more racing, the cheetah decided. Slowly he got up, and streching he said "let's go then!"

Calais ran off in the direction of Pride Rock, only slower this time.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in a Pride full of lions?" he asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as Sunshine was geting closer to the outlands...she notice all the trees where geting gray and dead.....but when she was on the line that sepreted the Pride lands and the Outlands she cudent resist

"hmm....just a little peak...cant hurt"

and then she walk to the Outlands unknow what awaits there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    "Ahh, but you're not lion," Calais explained, "good thing really, who'd want a big busy mane in thier way anyhow?"

He looked up at Shadow, who seemed to be a little out of breath. No more racing, the cheetah decided. Slowly he got up, and streching he said "let's go then!"

Calais ran off in the direction of Pride Rock, only slower this time.

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up in a Pride full of lions?" he asked.
    "ah...."

Shadow fellt a sadnes growing up whit in him....

"hey i know a short cut to pride rock "

he said qwikly and was rurning to the right and start runing fast again so that Calais didt made to aks anything new our why he hade turn

why....

Shadow thought for him self

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Perhaps I shouldn't of said that, Calais thought, feeling slightly bad. He thought it was best to drop the subject, and caught up with Shadow.

Before long the two were at Pride Rock. Looking around he couldn't see who he was looking for. He sighed.

"Ah, looks like I led on you a wild goose chase Shadow. Well, I'm going to the water hole now. Care to join me?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nephilim
    Perhaps I shouldn't of said that, Calais thought, feeling slightly bad. He thought it was best to drop the subject, and caught up with Shadow.

Before long the two were at Pride Rock. Looking around he couldn't see who he was looking for. He sighed.

"Ah, looks like I led on you a wild goose chase Shadow. Well, I'm going to the water hole now. Care to join me?"
    "sure...btw have you seen a lionesses whit a sun and 3 scars over the sun...her name is Sunshine "

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine was now sneeking in the Outlands...and prity far away from the line betwine them....

she saw termits avry where and got some on her....

"ahh!"

she shouated litle qwite.....

"man....all thes termiets....i think its to crewl forcing them to live here"

Sunshine said to her self and keep on walking....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken caught wind of a stranger and growled running into the direction the sent came. She roared loudly coming to a stop in front of the young lioness. She smirk as if criticizing the others age. ?Well. What do we have here?? She asked circling the teen growling. ?What are you doing here?? she asked in a mocking, soft tone. ?Trying to get yourself killed? Or are you just trying to prove your stupidity, or bravery?? she chuckled stopping face to face with the pride Lander. ?Get out of here.? she hissed ears flat back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sunshine got a little suprize at the up coming lionesses....but she wasent afried though this was an adult.....well a little afried she was

?Well. What do we have here??

?What are you doing here??

?Trying to get yourself killed? Or are you just trying to prove your stupidity, or bravery??

?Get out of here.?....

the lionesses shouted and roawrd

"hey....take it slow here now..."

Sunshine said whit calm voice.....

"if you most know am here by free will....and am cryies..."

"like how you live and stuff like that"

it was a dark place there where on and that made Sunshines scars and sun on her right check glow mixing colurs.....red and light yellow....

this made ofcurse the other lionesses suprizet and Sunshine got a bad felling she was plaining somthing to do our use her for.....but Sunshinie woldent take any risk so she try to sneak out of it....and now she was kinda afried....

"dang....."

she wishperd kinda loudly

"well....i better be off.....

Sunshine said whit a staming and little sceard voice while backing off.....
    and looking at the lionesses whit fear in her eyes and ears back....

sudenly she riealiste what she have gave her selv in too....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broken chuckled. ?I live here and in the Pridelands.? she informed. ?I wasn?t banished with the others, and have nothing against your king.? she shook her head. ?Get out of here, before Zira finds you.? She said turning away. ?They manage to get by, this is all some of them know?? She paused thinking about the cubs. Broken looked back at the young lioness ?Now get?? she hissed starting to move away. ?I am not like the others?? she informed. If she was caught letting the cub go she and her cub would be thrown out of the outlands. She couldn?t leave she felt she needed to watch over Nuka, since his mother did nothing for him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "oh...well okey"....
    Sunshine said whit turning away....
    "thanks"
    and then running of

but Sunshine wasnt dune here....she hade thought on returning this night....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
    Mufasa pads over to the water hole too with Simba and takes a drink. "Fresh water... just what I needed, I am thirsty." he takes a long drink, purring a little.
    Simba took a good look around. He heard some voice from nearby, his ears twitched.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba crouched down, trying not to make a sound. The noises got louder, he stopped and took another look around. He saw no-one.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba walked up to a rock, he heard something rustling in the long grass.
    "There's someone around here, you're right we'd better stay quiet." whispered Simba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Simba took a few steps forward, he jumped over the high rock. He saw a group of lions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Among the lions was an adult, called Monai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "That'll be the best thing to do." replied Simba whispering to his father.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "ah..where is Shadow i'm bored..."

Sunshie said as she where walking not far from Simbas and Mufasas derektion