Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 670 of 689 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,400 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu looked at her and right away noticed how playful and energetic she was, just the kind of lioness he was looking for.* "Well hi i'm Kiovu, and I don't think I would know you because I was just exciled from a pride about a 100 miles from here. I've traveled a long way." *Kiovu gave a sort of sad smile*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo looked overwhelmingly sad. ?Sorry, Kiovu?? she muttered. Then she smiled again. ?What pride? I used to be the princess of my pride too!? she giggled. ?How weird.!?

(( d?aws. Kiovu? :?( )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "No its ok Haleo its my own fault that I was exciled, I was supposed to kill the king of th neighboring pride and I failed to do so. I came from a pride by the name of Xio, and I was the second prince of that pride, funny huh." *Kiovu smiled when he said that*

Ooc: Do you have a msn messenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ooc: Nah, my home comps busted, so I?m just using the school one? >
    ((and sometimes a freinds, like in this case))
    Haleo giggled. ?Mahari was Mine.? She circled him. ?how long have you been here??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu watched the lioness named Haleo circle him* "Well it took me about a week to travel this far, and i've been here for about a day, and I really like this place so far, its better than living in the desert. By the way who is the king of these parts?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo planted herself firmly on the ground. ?Currently, that is Simba.? She smiled. ?I think this place is a lot better than the desert I crossed to get here.? She sighed. ?It?s a really nice place. I?m kind of the packs unroyal princess.? She grinned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu's face went from a small smile to a horrific look* You mean that Simba, son of Mufasa, nephew of Scar, is the king of this land? Well if that is true than I have to meet this King."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "mee too!" chirped Haleo. "The queen helped me escape from a pack of Hyena's, So I guess you could say I live them..." she thought about that, but then it flew out of her mind. "Anyway! you have a place to stay..." she took a step forward. "..right?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu watched as she took a step closer to him he thought she might be turning on to him* "Well yeah I hope I can earn King Simba's trust and make my home Pride Rock." *Kiovu had a weird question to ask Haleo* "Do you like me?" *He asked shyly*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo blinked, not really knowing what to say. Then she smiled cheerfully. "Sure I do, Kiovu!" she chirped. "If you ever need a freind, Come to me!"

SHe turned around to get a drink, and when she looked up she asked. "Thirsty?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu got the answer he wasn't expecting but, He guessed it would do. When he heard Haleos question asking if he was thirsty he walked over to the water hole taking a drink* "Yeah I am, and when I said do you like me, I didn't me it as friends." *Kiovu winked*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo got a final sip of water, then looked up. "Well sure I do!" she chirped. she always very optimistic. "Why?" she pranced up to him and sat. "do You like Me?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu looked a little nervous* "well I like you because your a very pretty lioness, your smart, fun and have a good perspective on life, and most of all your every thing i'm not."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haley smiled. ?Why, thank you, Kiovu!? she happily chirped. ?I think you?re nice too. and all you need to do is be a little more optimisitic!? This cub was really the first friend Haleo had made, so she decided to be the nicest she could. ?I?m glad you like me!? she opened her eyes seriously. ?Where do? you live??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (hiya all how's it hangin?...It's been a while sense i was here but now i'm back.)

Tahj walks down the dirt path in front of him. Watching the the other animals play in the fields all around him. "It's surly been a while sense i visited this land. "everything has changed sense the last time i was here" soon at the end of the path was a watering hole. "hmm...I could use a drink sense i'm already here." Tahj drinks from the watering hole. On the other side of the watering hole was two cubs drinking on the other side of the watering hole, one of them looks fimailar. "could it be what i think it is?" Tahj drinks some more from the watering hole and looks up here and there making sure if they see him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Tahj... this thread... as DIED. we must make a new one, they're all dead...))