Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 669 of 689 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679 ... LastLast
Results 13,361 to 13,380 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((Sorry I never posted, I remained postless this weekend I'mback though))

Kara smiled to her possible future mate and nuzzzled his head gently "its what I do best buddy.." she said in a soft tone,giving the cub a soft lick upon his cheek.

~~

The meal was quite enjoyable, he took time for the silence to remanence about the past of Subira and his previous pride, about everything they ever learned and did. It was quite a fun subject to talk about, child hood memories.. But of course as always the past was something enjoyable to talk about, mostly being all the mistakes you could have possibly made

Tumai looked to his mate as he smacked his lips quietly, smirking widely at her "That was delicious Subira" he said softly. He looked down to her as she started to speak once more and noticed a slight change in the way she talked, he layed down before her and kept close to her, keeping her warm and offering protection from just about anything.

"possibly.. But perhap's he found a way to survive, I mean.. He was the brightest lion I've ever seen" He said in a comforting voice, he didn't want to seem tense when saying this, to possibly put her into uncomfort.

"Believe me, That guy's smart.. so he could be alive.. Remember.. Survival of the fittest doesn't always count if you've got a brain to counteract it" He said with a smile, nuzzling his mate softly
    Scout smiled and kissed her. Scout had fantasies of marrying Kara and having 3 beautiful cubs ever since he had met her. Scout gently rubbed his cheek against her's. "I knew there was a reason why you were my girlfriend I just couldn't think of a reason up until now." Scout said giving her a gentle playful shove with a paw too show he was kidding around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The meal was quite enjoyable, he took time for the silence to remanence about the past of Subira and his previous pride, about everything they ever learned and did. It was quite a fun subject to talk about, child hood memories.. But of course as always the past was something enjoyable to talk about, mostly being all the mistakes you could have possibly made

Tumai looked to his mate as he smacked his lips quietly, smirking widely at her "That was delicious Subira" he said softly. He looked down to her as she started to speak once more and noticed a slight change in the way she talked, he layed down before her and kept close to her, keeping her warm and offering protection from just about anything.

"possibly.. But perhap's he found a way to survive, I mean.. He was the brightest lion I've ever seen" He said in a comforting voice, he didn't want to seem tense when saying this, to possibly put her into uncomfort.

"Believe me, That guy's smart.. so he could be alive.. Remember.. Survival of the fittest doesn't always count if you've got a brain to counteract it" He said with a smile, nuzzling his mate softly
    ((ooc: Ah, so theres a reason for your slowness this time then? ))
    Subira had to admit, Tumai's words made some sense, but teacher hadn't exactly been the strongest lion.

"If thats true, you wouldn't last very long"

Headbutting Tumai to show she didn't mean it, she nestled her head under his chin and enjoyed having someone to talk to.

Eventually, she reluctantly got up and shook her head, ears flapping about as if they were caught in a breeze.

"Come on, we can't sit around in a cave for the rest of the day"

She gave her mate a smile, reasurring her point that she wasn't worrying over her previous thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj was very happy to see his friends again he will always remember the time he was a teenager when he met scout when he was a small cub he will never forget " What a day it's been, it's nice to lay and relax for a change instead of trying to protect the land even though i'm doing it secretly."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura watched Scout and Kara and smiled. She lied back on the waters surface and let the water keep her afloat as her infamous smirk krept back on her face "love" she said to herself her smirk turning slightly smug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura watched Scout and Kara and smiled. She lied back on the waters surface and let the water keep her afloat as her infamous smirk krept back on her face "love" she said to herself her smirk turning slightly smug.
    Dash looked over at Scout and Kara they seemed too be the perfect couple. Dash snuggled close too Kala nuzzling her purring a little. "I love you" He whispers into Kala's ear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj at this laughed to himself he thought it was kinda of cool and awesome that his friends are boyfriend and girlfriend(no not what your thinking)." I guess a little dip will be nice, i've been hanging around protecting to long." he goes in the waters of the water hole and relaxes. "I see your met for each other Sakura" Tahj said with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (G0dz where have I been XD)

Tando glanced over at Sakura, who seemed to enjoy herself in the surface water and as he heard something ''love''.. he started to swim towards her. ''Exactly..'' Tando said and nuzzled her cheek.
    ''My pretty lioness..'' he said and sighed deeply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ah crap why am I always late lol :E, my excuse now finals ))

Kara looked to Scout and smiled half heartedly, she wasn't to content with him being harmed and all, but was very happy on the other side that he was even still alive, though she did wonder why things always seemed to happen to him, her thoughts were easily interupted by his words and the gentle shove of playfulness, she smirked and licked his nose

"Mischevious little devil, sometimes I wonder why i'm with you.." She said, then stopped and winked nudging him back "Kidding!" She yelled out

~~

Tumai looked to his mate, a certain change had overtaken her now, for he had thought she was rather worried and sorta... Depressed to keep it simple, but the tone in her voice now seemed as if she had completed some life time goal. Tumai couldn't help but laugh softly at the headbut from his mate, something now that normally happened everyday between him and her. He smiled softly as she spoke to him

"actually we can" He said with a smirk, "But we would probably die of boredom!" He said mischeviously, "unless we found a way to preoccupy ourselves..." He said in a sly tone, and walked up to his mate, nudging her side softly and nuzzling her cheek as he got up close to her to show he was only playing with her.

"Hey remember one thing though, if teacher is gone.. If he found out about us and what happened, well.. He might be Proud" He said with a smile, "though some other Pride Members may not be.." He said in a softer tone of voice, almost barely audible.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ah crap why am I always late lol :E, my excuse now finals ))

Kara looked to Scout and smiled half heartedly, she wasn't to content with him being harmed and all, but was very happy on the other side that he was even still alive, though she did wonder why things always seemed to happen to him, her thoughts were easily interupted by his words and the gentle shove of playfulness, she smirked and licked his nose

"Mischevious little devil, sometimes I wonder why i'm with you.." She said, then stopped and winked nudging him back "Kidding!" She yelled out
    "A mischevious Little Devil and a Little Angel loving each other who would have guessed those odds?" Scout said licking her nose and then nuzzling her gently purring loudly too Kara.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dash looked over at Scout and Kara they seemed too be the perfect couple. Dash snuggled close too Kala nuzzling her purring a little. "I love you" He whispers into Kala's ear.
    Kala smiled and blushed "I love you too Dash" she told him. "Infact... I love you more" she smiled happily and lovingly nuzzling Dash

Originally posted by Ravincal
    (G0dz where have I been XD)

Tando glanced over at Sakura, who seemed to enjoy herself in the surface water and as he heard something ''love''.. he started to swim towards her. ''Exactly..'' Tando said and nuzzled her cheek.
    ''My pretty lioness..'' he said and sighed deeply.
    Sakura smiled as Tando approached her. She knew exactly who was coming her way and nuzzled him as he got close enough to her. "My King..." She smiled with a slight smirk on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled and blushed "I love you too Dash" she told him. "Infact... I love you more" she smiled happily and lovingly nuzzling Dash

Sakura smiled as Tando approached her. She knew exactly who was coming her way and nuzzled him as he got close enough to her. "My King..." She smiled with a slight smirk on her face.
    Dash purred happily and kissed her on the lips. He nuzzled her back happily. Dash was so lovestruck he couldn't say anything too Kala all he could do is nuzzle her and kiss her. Dash wanted too spend his whole life with Kala ever since he had laid eyes on her and now his wish was finally starting too come true. "It can't be possible for you too love me more then I love you there is nothing and no one that could ever take your place in my heart"Dash finally said holding her 2 front paws in his own gently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dash purred happily and kissed her on the lips. He nuzzled her back happily. Dash was so lovestruck he couldn't say anything too Kala all he could do is nuzzle her and kiss her. Dash wanted too spend his whole life with Kala ever since he had laid eyes on her and now his wish was finally starting too come true. "It can't be possible for you too love me more then I love you there is nothing and no one that could ever take your place in my heart"Dash finally said holding her 2 front paws in his own gently.
    Kala purred back happily as Dash kissed her. Everytime his lips met hers she got a warm tingly sensation that ran through her body. It was the best feeling in the world and she loved every minute of it. Kala looked towards Dash happily and smiled at him. Kala was overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you Dash, I always have and always will and there is nothing that will stop me from loving you. Each day my love for you just goes stronger and stronger and I love you more and more as time passes! You mean everything to me Dash.... I Love you" she told him with a loving smile and a swish of her tail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala purred back happily as Dash kissed her. Everytime his lips met hers she got a warm tingly sensation that ran through her body. It was the best feeling in the world and she loved every minute of it. Kala looked towards Dash happily and smiled at him. Kala was overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you Dash, I always have and always will and there is nothing that will stop me from loving you. Each day my love for you just goes stronger and stronger and I love you more and more as time passes! You mean everything to me Dash.... I Love you" she told him with a loving smile and a swish of her tail
    "Well I really, really, really, love you" Dash said tickling her nose a little with his tail in a loving way. He then cuddled beside her purring softly in Kala's ear. "We're gonna have beautiful cubs together of course they'll get their cuteness and pinning skills from you" Dash purred.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    as panya stepped cautiously into the place she'd once called home (she could tell it apart only from the way it sounded) she wondered if father had missed her. she knew that mother had, but panya couldnt remember much of mufasa, not even how he looked, because panya was blind

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    As far as location, Rajas had no idea where he was. The scents on the lands kept changing, toying with his brain box.
    He was aching all about his surface; the journey was too long and he needed a rest. First off he wanted water, then food. He always knew water should come before food in this situation.
    Sniffing like a blind beast on all fours, he tried to narrow the smells to one direction - one point to0 signal where the waters lie. The wind was carrying something. An wave of threatening smells. Other beasts. It was a bitter-sweet smell of water and beasts. You couldn?t actually smell the water, but you smelled everything around it. The saturated soil. The lush grass. The humidity about it.
    Creeping on charcoal pads, he slunk on his gut through the weeds gingerly. The sun was up, the beasts were about, the world had it?s eyes on him practically; yet this thirst yearned for him to go on?.it beckoned in his throat and mind.
    Sighing he continued to pad onwards into these awkward smells. As he took bigger steps, noises came. Vocals - not intimidating. Not even great in scale. Young and fresh? He twitched his tail and closed his eyes, trying to place a picture to the sounds.

?Three?four?five? No?three?four?yes??

He smiled and exhaled sharply before continuing. As he got close he felt a cold sweat hit him. He wasn?t the social feline, nor did he trust anyone. This was putting a fire under his rump alright. His ears were pinned back like collapsed tents and his head hung beneath his shoulders. Staying here was better than creeping in. For now his intent was on the voices and noises over these gap of weeds. He?d have to make some entrance to get his water.

?Or you can just wait for them to leave and then get your fill. - Just stay downwind.?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    panya made her way, counting her steps just as she had as a child, to the water hole. she could sense another lion there, but chose not to acknowledge him. she's been travelling for three days- water was much more important. she went to the water calmly and listened for a second to make sure no crocodiles were nearby, then began to drink

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heschi's shoulder blades moved up and down as he moved closer to this male. What business had he in what was, for this time, Heschi's territory?! His dark hair swayed slightly as he picked up his scent. Well, to be sure he wasn't from around here...or perhaps he was. He would drill him on these questions soon enough. He moved ever closer and then crouched a mere few feet away. From the way the wind carried, Heschi would hear two others talking quietly about children. Children of all things! Disgisting creatures that would cling to your every move. But he was not there to muse over other beings. He was here for this lion in front of him.

He pounced, quickly shoving the other down.

"Who are you?!" he growled with an almost maniacle gleam in his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo had just recently bounded into the clearing, and already was she caught up in a fight. Trouble had a way following this poor girl. She sighed, walking to the not swept up in battles.
    ?Hey!? she whispered. ?What?s with them?? she got low to the ground and wanted to get out of sight from the Males.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Kiovu had traveled a long way from his pride, they had exciled him for not executing the neighbering prides leader as they had planned for so long. Kiovu was a lonely handsome lion, looking for a lioness. He seen some lions and lioness's up ahead. He approached them clearing his throat.* "Hello."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Haleo?s tail flicked up, spotting the Dark lion. She grinned, prancing up to him. ?Hiya!? she looked around quickly. ?I?m Haleo ? Hey, do I know you?? she squinted one eye and looked at him thoughtfully.