Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 668 of 689 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,360 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled in contentment and walked over beside Sakura and started nuzzling her affectionally. ''Aren't they cute together?'' Tando asked and smiled softly at Sakura.
    ''Just like you'' Tando said and nibbled her ear and pushed her down on the ground with Tando on top, nuzzling her all over.
    ''Love you Sakura'' He said as a tear ran down his cheek...
    The completeness had overwhelmed him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai raised a brow at his mates questioning's and comments, though what she said was mostly true, he wouldn't admit it in front of others, and thankfully no one was really here to hear what she said. A smirk formed on his muzzle and he nudged her gently,

"Well that's coming from the muzzle of miss goody goody two paws huh?" He said with a smirk. "And hey, that fruit tasted disgusting.. It wasn't my idea ya know, something told me to do it.. Might have been that redish lizard... Can't remember, but I ain't doing it again!" He said with a smirk as he started to listen to Subira talk once more,

"Hmmm.. Would be better, wouldn't have to hunt and let that one go to waste also" he said with a smile as they came to the entrance of the Den, where Subira had kept the left over carcass from the Zebra she had hunted a while ago. He walked in after her, making sure no one saw them enter, incase they were to attack and steal the carcass, as it would be a free meal for them.

((OOC: are they still in that jungled place? or back in the Pride Lands?))

------

Kara smiled and wrinkled her nose a bit when it was licked by his rough tongue, and hung her head in shame as he mentioned her leaving again, she didn't mean to go all those times.. But it had seemed as if she just needed more, alone time... than usual. She raised her head and smiled nuzzling the young cub back gently with his cheek.

"No Scout.. I'm here... For good now" She said with a content smile set upon her muzzle. She layed down beside him and started to bath him gently with her tongue, starting with his ears, making sure to clean him incase a healer had to look at him for inner injuries.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout purred in happiness as Kara told him she was staying for good. Scout cuddled close beside her and let her bathe him giving her a gentle loving nuzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara gently caressed Scout's head, nuzzling him fondly, "are you sure you're going to be okay Scout..?" She asked in a soothing voice, beginning to use her claws to rake his fur into the right places so he didn't look scruffy, also while purring gently to him whilst she did this.

"If theres anything I can do to help, please let me know Scout.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (arh were have i been? xD)

Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando kept silent, he just sat down and looked over at Dash and Scout before glancing over at Sakura.
    ''Oh Sakura..'' Tando said and nudged her down and gave her a loving nuzzle.
    ''Promise me that kind of thing wont happen to you'' Tando said with slight nervous tone.
    ''I do.. don't know what I would do...''
    "Nothings going to happen to me Tando, but I think were best concentrating on Scout for the moment" she told him truthfully.

Sakura smiled over at Tahj, "I think that's the best idea yet! I'm sure Simba wouldn't think any of us would hurt him, he's are friend."

As Dash run off Kala followed in his footsteps "Dash, wait, come back... for Scout" she called as she ran after him.

As Kara appeared from what seemed like from the middle of nowhere. Sakura tilted her head. This was the first time she'd ever seen Kara before so she kept a slight distance between herself and Scout and Kara. "I'm not cute" she smirked lookiung towards Tando and licking Tando's tear as it fell down his face. "A happy tear huh?" she smirked again whilst nuzzling him back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled softly at Sakura.
    ''Yeah... a tear of pure happiness''
    He giggled slightly and stroked Sakura's cheek softly.
    ''Oh yes you are cute, the most cute and sweet lioness in this world''
    Tando said and licked Sakura lovingly on her muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara gently caressed Scout's head, nuzzling him fondly, "are you sure you're going to be okay Scout..?" She asked in a soothing voice, beginning to use her claws to rake his fur into the right places so he didn't look scruffy, also while purring gently to him whilst she did this.

"If theres anything I can do to help, please let me know Scout.."
    "I'm gonna be fine now that you're here Kara."Scout said licking her on the head. "All that I ever wanted is lying right beside me" Scout said looking into Kara's eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando smiled softly at Sakura.
    ''Yeah... a tear of pure happiness''
    He giggled slightly and stroked Sakura's cheek softly.
    ''Oh yes you are cute, the most cute and sweet lioness in this world''
    Tando said and licked Sakura lovingly on her muzzle.
    Sakura smirked. "Well.. I'm not a baby" she told him pulling a face and sticking her tongue out at him. "Hmm... now back up the tree" she smiled running up the nearest tree to watch Scout & Kara

"Not going to introduce us?" she grinned slyly at Scout. She was yet to meet Kara and she wasn't for making first moves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smirked. "Well.. I'm not a baby" she told him pulling a face and sticking her tongue out at him. "Hmm... now back up the tree" she smiled running up the nearest tree to watch Scout & Kara

"Not going to introduce us?" she grinned slyly at Scout. She was yet to meet Kara and she wasn't for making first moves.
    "OHHHH, where are my manners? Sakura this is girlfriend Kara. Kara, this is Sakura." Scout said. Scout watched her run up the tree he had a flashback of what happened before. "Darn Tree" He mumbles under his breath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "OHHHH, where are my manners? Sakura this is girlfriend Kara. Kara, this is Sakura." Scout said. Scout watched her run up the tree he had a flashback of what happened before. "Darn Tree" He mumbles under his breath.
    Sakura smiled. "That's better Scout" she smirked with a small chuckle. "Hey Kara" she nodded. She wasn't very good at first impressions but if she was a friend of Scout's then it could only be a good thing so she wanted to give it a shot at getting to know her - maybe they could turn out to be really good friends - after all they were both black...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked up the tree as it was climbed up nimbly by the lioness, She raised a brow at her question and smirked momentarilly,

"Heyas.. Names.. Yeah what Scout said" She said with a giggle, leaning her muzzle down to lick at Scout's cheek as he introduced her. She layed down beside Scout and offered him some warmth from her fur, gazing up at the tree to Sakura, "You've.. Gotta teach me how to do that one day" She said smiling,

"Climbing of course.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai raised a brow at his mates questioning's and comments, though what she said was mostly true, he wouldn't admit it in front of others, and thankfully no one was really here to hear what she said. A smirk formed on his muzzle and he nudged her gently,

"Well that's coming from the muzzle of miss goody goody two paws huh?" He said with a smirk. "And hey, that fruit tasted disgusting.. It wasn't my idea ya know, something told me to do it.. Might have been that redish lizard... Can't remember, but I ain't doing it again!" He said with a smirk as he started to listen to Subira talk once more,

"Hmmm.. Would be better, wouldn't have to hunt and let that one go to waste also" he said with a smile as they came to the entrance of the Den, where Subira had kept the left over carcass from the Zebra she had hunted a while ago. He walked in after her, making sure no one saw them enter, incase they were to attack and steal the carcass, as it would be a free meal for them.

((OOC: are they still in that jungled place? or back in the Pride Lands?))
    ((ooc: Pridelands. Your memory is as good as usual KTL ))
    Subira dipped her head into the meat and took a bite to chew on. Jaw moving the teeth in her mouth to slice the meat, Subira settled her wistful gaze out onto the dry savannah.
    How lucky she was, to be able to live without disturbances, and she was sure that most animals lived in the Pridelands quite comfortably. She often found herself comparing the Pridelands to her old home, and she hated to admit it, but her old home vastly paled in comparrison.

She decided to ask her mate if he shared the same thoughts.

"Tumai, don't you find yourself comparing the Pridelands to our homelands?"

She tilted her head in a way she used to do as a cub, (her parents had neglected to find it 'adorable') to show that she was serious about the question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked up the tree as it was climbed up nimbly by the lioness, She raised a brow at her question and smirked momentarilly,

"Heyas.. Names.. Yeah what Scout said" She said with a giggle, leaning her muzzle down to lick at Scout's cheek as he introduced her. She layed down beside Scout and offered him some warmth from her fur, gazing up at the tree to Sakura, "You've.. Gotta teach me how to do that one day" She said smiling,

"Climbing of course.."
    Sakura smiled. "Nice to meet you Kara, sure I can teach you to climb although i must warn you it comes naturally to me" she told her. "So how long you two been together" she asked Kara before glancing towards Tando with a smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Climbing of course.."
    "You just be careful sweetie I don't want you too end up like me. " Scout said cuddling against her warm fur giving her cheek a kiss back. Maybe Sakura could teach both Scout and Kara how too climb trees without hurting themselves that is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando kept looking at Kara and Scout, they reminded him of his parents..
    Their love, it so much reminded him of his tragic loss as a cub.
    The love between those two just filled him and he finally began to feel safe, safe with his Sakura at his side.
    Tando glanced towards the azure heaven and spoke a bit to himself about his parents.
    ''Please, don't take Sakura from me.. ever'' Tando said to the sky and smiled at himself, he knew they were out there.
    He stood up and licked Sakura gently on her cheek, wishing that they would never separate and that their love would be forever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tahj was happy for his friends are safe for now, he was glad to see everyone happy expectualy Scout and his girlfriend, he didn't have time for that sort of thing he was just not interested Tahj watches while he lays while and the skies above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled warmly at Scout, loving the attention she was recieving from him and nuzzling him softly, "aww Scout..." She said softly, licking his small nose gently. "Don't worry about me.. Let's concentrate on you.." she said with a smile again, purring very gently to him, wrapping her body somewhat around his, offering him some warmth.

~~

Forgot about my other charry))

Tumai looked to Subira as Took a hunk of meat out of the carcass, leaning his own muzzle to take a bite out of its ribs, pulling away at the meat and tearing it in half, using his teeth to chew his meal slowly, trying to find this as a way to look better than what he usually did, eating fast.. then getting a lecture on how teacher told the two to savour their food. He smiled and looked to Subira as a question was brought to his attention.

"Of course.. Well sometimes, with the amount of cub's.. and the friendly environment I'd say its sorta just like it Subira" He said with a soft smile upon on his face. Looking directly to his mate

"though one thing I miss, Would probably be teacher bagging down on how serious something was.. That face he used.. hehehe very funny" He said with a slight smirk as he licked his maw clean of the potential blood that might be staining his muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled warmly at Scout, loving the attention she was recieving from him and nuzzling him softly, "aww Scout..." She said softly, licking his small nose gently. "Don't worry about me.. Let's concentrate on you.." she said with a smile again, purring very gently to him, wrapping her body somewhat around his, offering him some warmth.
    Scout nuzzled her back. "That's one of the things I love best about you you always put others needs ahead of your own" Scout says giving her nose a gentle lick. And then cuddled against Kara with a loud purr. Scout gently stroked Kara with a paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai looked to as Subira took a hunk of meat out of the carcass, leaning his own muzzle to take a bite out of its ribs, pulling away at the meat and tearing it in half, using his teeth to chew his meal slowly, trying to find this as a way to look better than what he usually did, eating fast.. then getting a lecture on how teacher told the two to savour their food. He smiled and looked to Subira as a question was brought to his attention.

"Of course.. Well sometimes, with the amount of cub's.. and the friendly environment I'd say its sorta just like it Subira" He said with a soft smile upon on his face. Looking directly to his mate

"though one thing I miss, Would probably be teacher bagging down on how serious something was.. That face he used.. hehehe very funny" He said with a slight smirk as he licked his maw clean of the potential blood that might be staining his muzzle.
    "You only found it funny 'cause he sometimes used it when you were clowning around!" Subira grinned playfully, taking another bite from the meal.

The rest of the meal was eaten in silence. Not an awkward silence, just, a silence for time to eat.

When she was finshed, Subira ran her tongue over her lips, removing some blood, and licked her paw, before running her wet paw over her head in an effort to clean it.

The feeling of having a bloated stomach, she lay down, close to her mate, and rested her head on her forepaws. She wasn't intending to sleep, just to let the contents of her meal settle.
    Her mind wandered before she spoke again.

"Teacher probably isn't alive anymore"

She said this rather softly, the subject rather tender as the thought had just occured to her.

We weren't even there.

He had been past his prime when she'd left, and it had been a while ago when she had realized how old he had been looking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sorry I never posted, I remained postless this weekend I'mback though))

Kara smiled to her possible future mate and nuzzzled his head gently "its what I do best buddy.." she said in a soft tone,giving the cub a soft lick upon his cheek.

~~

The meal was quite enjoyable, he took time for the silence to remanence about the past of Subira and his previous pride, about everything they ever learned and did. It was quite a fun subject to talk about, child hood memories.. But of course as always the past was something enjoyable to talk about, mostly being all the mistakes you could have possibly made

Tumai looked to his mate as he smacked his lips quietly, smirking widely at her "That was delicious Subira" he said softly. He looked down to her as she started to speak once more and noticed a slight change in the way she talked, he layed down before her and kept close to her, keeping her warm and offering protection from just about anything.

"possibly.. But perhap's he found a way to survive, I mean.. He was the brightest lion I've ever seen" He said in a comforting voice, he didn't want to seem tense when saying this, to possibly put her into uncomfort.

"Believe me, That guy's smart.. so he could be alive.. Remember.. Survival of the fittest doesn't always count if you've got a brain to counteract it" He said with a smile, nuzzling his mate softly