Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 666 of 689 FirstFirst ... 166566616656664665666667668676 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,320 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    ''Awww! That ain't fair!'' Tando said and giggled lightly. He had never learned to climb trees, and he would not bother not to learn it. The memories from the past just made him wince everytime he thought about it. ''I'm going to get you... and then I'm going to... hmhm'' Tando said playfully and walked over to the tree and stretched out in a sexy way, clawing the tree. ''Hehe'' Tando giggled and blinked at Sakura.
    Sakura smirked and giggled down at Tando. "you win some you loose some" she smirked poking her head out the tree. "how you going to get me when I'm up here and your... down there?" she smirkled slyly with a smug look on her face as she swished her hair tuft infront of her eye but making sure the tuft didn't reveal her eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando walked a bit and then rolled over to his back, just under Sakura. ''I'll force you down'' Tando said and stroked his own belly playfully and gave Sakura a sexy smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando walked a bit and then rolled over to his back, just under Sakura. ''I'll force you down'' Tando said and stroked his own belly playfully and gave Sakura a sexy smile.
    "oh really" she smirked. "and how you going to do that when you won't come up here" she asked, her smirk getting bigger and looking somewhat like that of the chesire cat's grin. Sakura wrapped her tail round a tree branch and hung like a monkey "here's your chance" she smirked before pushing herself forward like someone on a swing and getting back into the tree before Tando even had chance to try and get her down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Aaaww Sakura, please come down...'' Tando said and made dog eyes and opened up his arms trying to hug the air, pretending it was Sakura. ''I miss you already'' Tando said and layed a paw on his muzzle and smiled softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Aaaww Sakura, please come down...'' Tando said and made dog eyes and opened up his arms trying to hug the air, pretending it was Sakura. ''I miss you already'' Tando said and layed a paw on his muzzle and smiled softly.
    Sakura smiled "Aww but I'm still here Tando so why are you missing me" she asked with a little giggle. She paused for a moment and then raised her left eyebrow "how do i know thats not a trick to come down?" she asked with her famous smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The next day Scout and Dash walk back too the watering hole and just as expected Tando and Sakura were still playing. "I can't believe it Sakura likes this guy Tando more then me" Scout said angrily. Dash just smiles. "Why are you jealous bro? In case you forgot you have a girlfriend too". Dash said. "Yeah one I don't often get too see" Scout said. "That just makes the dates you have more magical ya ever think of that?" Dash asked. Scout puts a paw too his chin like he was deep in thought. "No, I guess I never thought of it that way" Scout said.
    "And I'm sure that Sakura and Tando like you I mean what wouldn't they like about you"? Dash asked curiously. "Go over and talk too them I'm gonna go find My love Kala. "Dash said running off too find Kala. Scout walks up too Sakura and Tando and clears his throat. "Good morning guys" He says with a smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    The next day Scout and Dash walk back too the watering hole and just as expected Tando and Sakura were still playing. "I can't believe it Sakura likes this guy Tando more then me" Scout said angrily. Dash just smiles. "Why are you jealous bro? In case you forgot you have a girlfriend too". Dash said. "Yeah one I don't often get too see" Scout said. "That just makes the dates you have more magical ya ever think of that?" Dash asked. Scout puts a paw too his chin like he was deep in thought. "No, I guess I never thought of it that way" Scout said.
    "And I'm sure that Sakura and Tando like you I mean what wouldn't they like about you"? Dash asked curiously. "Go over and talk too them I'm gonna go find My love Kala. "Dash said running off too find Kala. Scout walks up too Sakura and Tando and clears his throat. "Good morning guys" He says with a smile.
    Kala was resting on a rock, she was happily sunbathing in the sun quitely, thinking of Dash and how much time they'd spent together. She shut her eyes as a small calm breeze blew in her direction and smiled.

Sakura used her tail to swing to the next tree like a monkey and giggled at Tando because she was still up in a tree ... just not the same one, when Scout Appeared. "Morning Scout - Where'd you go?" she asked "Not seen you for a while" she said swinging herself into the next tree and looking down at Tando and Scout again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Kala was resting on a rock, she was happily sunbathing in the sun quitely, thinking of Dash and how much time they'd spent together. She shut her eyes as a small calm breeze blew in her direction and smiled.

Sakura used her tail to swing to the next tree like a monkey and giggled at Tando because she was still up in a tree ... just not the same one, when Scout Appeared. "Morning Scout - Where'd you go?" she asked "Not seen you for a while" she said swinging herself into the next tree and looking down at Tando and Scout again.
    "I do have a curfew and have too go too sleep ya know"? Scout said playfully too her trying too climb up the tree.

Dash quietly walked up too Kala and gave her a kiss on the cheek."Morning sweet heart" He says giving her another lick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Ah, goodmorning Scout.. Good to see you'' Tando said and smiled at him before turning over to Sakura again. ''Oh come on Sakura, it ain't fair!'' Tando said and blinked playfully at her.
    He walked over and began scratching the tree again ''Puh-leaz?'' He asked with his big doggy eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Good too see you too Tando" Scout said giving him a little playful nudge with a paw. "Sakura if you don't come down I'm just gonna have too climb up after you I'm an expert tree climber I used too climb tons of trees."He says playfully too the tree Sakura was on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando raised an eyebrow. ''I thought you asked Sakura to teach you how to climb trees buddy'' Tando walked in front of him. ''Hm?'' He asked and then turned over to Sakura.
    ''Come on Sakuraaaa!''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I do have a curfew and have too go too sleep ya know"? Scout said playfully too her trying too climb up the tree.

Dash quietly walked up too Kala and gave her a kiss on the cheek."Morning sweet heart" He says giving her another lick.
    Sakura smirked. "No you don't, you stay up all night" she teased jokingly.

Kala smiled and opened her eyes as the breeze passed. "Morning" she smiled lovingly and licked his face before nuzzling him softly.

''Ah, goodmorning Scout.. Good to see you'' Tando said and smiled at him before turning over to Sakura again. ''Oh come on Sakura, it ain't fair!'' Tando said and blinked playfully at her.
    He walked over and began scratching the tree again ''Puh-leaz?'' He asked with his big doggy eyes.
    Sakura smirked down at them both. "What If I don't want to come down. What if I'm mates with the monkeys that live in this tree" she asked teasingly. before using a branch to hang upside down on, still making sure that her tuft stayed in place by keeping the end of it in her mouth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smirked. "No you don't, you stay up all night" she teased jokingly.

Kala smiled and opened her eyes as the breeze passed. "Morning" she smiled lovingly and licked his face before nuzzling him softly.

Sakura smirked down at them both. "What If I don't want to come down. What if I'm mates with the monkeys that live in this tree" she asked teasingly. before using a branch to hang upside down on, still making sure that her tuft stayed in place by keeping the end of it in her mouth.
    "HA Ha very funny" Scout said with a little bit of Sarcastic humor. "Since you're not gonna come down I guess I'm just gonna have too come up there." Scout said playfully. He started too climb the closest tree he could find and sat on a branch. Scout starts too hear a snap. "I should really start too lose some weight. Scout falls out of the tree when the branch breaks and lands into some nearby bushes.

Dash purred lovingly and nuzzled her cheek happily. He gave her a kiss on the nose. "So what do you want too do today? I'll do anything as long as I get too do it with you" Dash said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled softly and finally took the first step against the tree. He showed his claws and took a hold around the tree and began, stupidly, crawling the tree very slowly always making sure his claws was deep in the tree.
    Suddenly, Tando was stuck.. Couldn't get up or down.
    ''Uhm... Sakura? Sweety? Could you give me a hand?'' Tando said and smiled as he started blushing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "HA Ha very funny" Scout said with a little bit of Sarcastic humor. "Since you're not gonna come down I guess I'm just gonna have too come up there." Scout said playfully. He started too climb the closest tree he could find and sat on a branch. Scout starts too hear a snap. "I should really start too lose some weight. Scout falls out of the tree when the branch breaks and lands into some nearby bushes.

Dash purred lovingly and nuzzled her cheek happily. He gave her a kiss on the nose. "So what do you want too do today? I'll do anything as long as I get too do it with you" Dash said.
    Sakura smirked down as Scout started to climb the tree. then her smirk dropped, "Scout wait" she shouted as the branch started to break... it was too late Scout had fallen! Sakura started to climb down the tree and then thought to herslef it could of been a trick, so stopped at the lowest branch "Scout are you ok?" she called out to him

Kala purred and nuzzled Dash back lovingly and smiled. "Whatever we do is fine by me so lonh as I'm with you" she smiled effectionetly. "Every morning I wake up and see you I wake up with a smile and think of how I've been blessed to have someone as nice and kind and considerate as youare" she told him

Tando smiled softly and finally took the first step against the tree. He showed his claws and took a hold around the tree and began, stupidly, crawling the tree very slowly always making sure his claws was deep in the tree.
    Suddenly, Tando was stuck.. Couldn't get up or down.
    ''Uhm... Sakura? Sweety? Could you give me a hand?'' Tando said and smiled as he started blushing.
    Sakura smiled as Tando started to clim the tree. She chuckled to herself as she saw how deep he was digging his claws into the tree. Then he suddenly stopped and she looked down at him. "Tando, give me your paw" she said from the lowest branch. "Don't dig your claws in so deep. We can run up trees" she smiled and then paused. "Don't you think one of us should go and check on Scout?" he might be hurt. she said a little worried

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked back down at Scout, slowly turning his head towards him. ''Are you alright Scout?''
    Tando asked and took Sakura's paw. As he got up on the branch, he gave Sakura a loving nuzzle before jumping down the tree and down to Scout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smirked down as Scout started to climb the tree. then her smirk dropped, "Scout wait" she shouted as the branch started to break... it was too late Scout had fallen! Sakura started to climb down the tree and then thought to herslef it could of been a trick, so stopped at the lowest branch "Scout are you ok?" she called out to him

Kala purred and nuzzled Dash back lovingly and smiled. "Whatever we do is fine by me so lonh as I'm with you" she smiled effectionetly. "Every morning I wake up and see you I wake up with a smile and think of how I've been blessed to have someone as nice and kind and considerate as youare" she told him

Sakura smiled as Tando started to clim the tree. She chuckled to herself as she saw how deep he was digging his claws into the tree. Then he suddenly stopped and she looked down at him. "Tando, give me your paw" she said from the lowest branch. "Don't dig your claws in so deep. We can run up trees" she smiled and then paused. "Don't you think one of us should go and check on Scout?" he might be hurt. she said a little worried
    All Tando and Sakura was a small moan. Scout slowly walked out of bushes holding his head."Yeah I'm fine other then my head my sides and my paws hurting I'll be fine." Scout falls too the ground unable too stand anymore because of the pain. Scout puts on a brave smile trying too tell Sakura and Tando he'd be ok.

Dash gasped as she had said this a happy tear formed in his eye. Nobody had ever said something that nice too Dash in his life. Dash knew after the second she said that, that he would want too be by Kala's side until someone killed him. No one would ever lay 1 paw on Kala unless they killed him first. Dash pounced on top of Kala playfully and started licking her nose and cheek constantly. He then pressed his nose against Kala's and rubbed his nose against her's. "How about we pin?" Dash suggested. "Maybe you could teach me some tricks about it after all you don't want your boyfriend and future husband too lose too you at pinning all the time."He said giving her a kiss on the lips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((It's been long my friends......Tahj is back))

Out in the borders of the pridelands Tahj trying to keep peace in land to make sure Simba thinks that he's not here cause trouble, looks towards pride rock with a full golden yellow mane " I wonder how Scout is doing, i think i should go and see him" Tahj runs to see how everything is going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All Tando and Sakura was a small moan. Scout slowly walked out of bushes holding his head."Yeah I'm fine other then my head my sides and my paws hurting I'll be fine." Scout falls too the ground unable too stand anymore because of the pain. Scout puts on a brave smile trying too tell Sakura and Tando he'd be ok.

Dash gasped as she had said this a happy tear formed in his eye. Nobody had ever said something that nice too Dash in his life. Dash knew after the second she said that, that he would want too be by Kala's side until someone killed him. No one would ever lay 1 paw on Kala unless they killed him first. Dash pounced on top of Kala playfully and started licking her nose and cheek constantly. He then pressed his nose against Kala's and rubbed his nose against her's. "How about we pin?" Dash suggested. "Maybe you could teach me some tricks about it after all you don't want your boyfriend and future husband too lose too you at pinning all the time."He said giving her a kiss on the lips.
    Sakura smiled as Tando jumped down. Then she thought she best come down and make sure Scout's ok. As she jumped down she saw something in the distant that distracted her attention. She stopped and turned to look in the direction of the famaliar figure, she shook her head and run up to Scout. "Buddy you ok?" she asked as Scout fell to the floor. "Tando get Scout onto your back, let's go find him some help" she told him. 'Hmmm maybe that familiar figure could help' she thought to herself. "I'll run ahead and try and get some help" she told them both licking Tando on the nose before running after the familiar figure she had seen just moments before..

Kala smiled at Dash and let out a small laugh as he talked about pinning and their future together. She then spotted Scout and her smile dropped. Kala got up and ran of "Come on Dash, Scout's in trouble" she called behind her as she jetted in his direction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled as Tando jumped down. Then she thought she best come down and make sure Scout's ok. As she jumped down she saw something in the distant that distracted her attention. She stopped and turned to look in the direction of the famaliar figure, she shook her head and run up to Scout. "Buddy you ok?" she asked as Scout fell to the floor. "Tando get Scout onto your back, let's go find him some help" she told him. 'Hmmm maybe that familiar figure could help' she thought to herself. "I'll run ahead and try and get some help" she told them both licking Tando on the nose before running after the familiar figure she had seen just moments before..

Kala smiled at Dash and let out a small laugh as he talked about pinning and their future together. She then spotted Scout and her smile dropped. Kala got up and ran of "Come on Dash, Scout's in trouble" she called behind her as she jetted in his direction
    Dash laughed as Kala did but his face turns too udder shock. "Scout what? He's in trouble? Hold on big brother I'm coming too save you." Dash ran off as fast as he could too catch up with Kala.