Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 662 of 689 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672 ... LastLast
Results 13,221 to 13,240 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    "oh yea?" Sakura smirked. "who on?" she asked curiously. "Tell me more" she smirked.

Kala smiled and walked along side Dash in direction of the water hole.
    "Hey I was thinking Kala I know this great secret place that we can go and be alone for a while. So if you want I can show you the place a little later and you and me can stay there for a while I mean that is if you want too, I can completely understand if you don't want too" Dash said wrapping his tail around her's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "Hey I was thinking Kala I know this great secret place that we can go and be alone for a while. So if you want I can show you the place a little later and you and me can stay there for a while I mean that is if you want too, I can completely understand if you don't want too" Dash said wrapping his tail around her's.
    "I'd like that" Kala smiled. "We'll make sure Scout's ok first and then we'll slip away" she told him kissing him on the head and nuzzling into his soft rich golden coloured fur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando hesitated and playfully nudged Sukari. ''You can never guess who it is'' Tando said and began drawing the circles in the sand again. His heart was beating faster and faster, he didn't know why he wouldnt just tell it?! Soon it would be too late and then maybe she would be hanging around with Scout or someone. ''It... It's you Sukari... *nearly explodes'' Tando totally blushes and looks away pretending nothing happend. ''God I said it!!!'' Tando thought and hoped for the best, his heart was racing at an extreme rate. He could fully understand if Sukari didn't really like him either. ''God'' Tando thought and held his breath.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando hesitated and playfully nudged Sukari. ''You can never guess who it is'' Tando said and began drawing the circles in the sand again. His heart was beating faster and faster, he didn't know why he wouldnt just tell it?! Soon it would be too late and then maybe she would be hanging around with Scout or someone. ''It... It's you Sukari... *nearly explodes'' Tando totally blushes and looks away pretending nothing happend. ''God I said it!!!'' Tando thought and hoped for the best, his heart was racing at an extreme rate. He could fully understand if Sukari didn't really like him either. ''God'' Tando thought and held his breath.
    Sakura heard her name and blinked. She looked at Tando in suprise "Me?" she asked. 'why would anyone like me?' she thought. "erm... jee... I dunno what to say" she said shuffling her paw. "your joking right?" she asked. She liked Tando but she couldn't believe anyone would like her in a fanciable way. "you serious?" she asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I'm afraid I am'' Tando said and looked Sakura deep in her eyes. ''Why anyone would like you? Well, firstly you are the most pretty girl I have seen in my entire life.. First I thought you were a girl without feelings... *gulps*.. But you proved me wrong'' Tando said and smiled, hoping for the best. ''It's okay if you think it's weird 'n all that jazz.. It's just me in a nutshell'' Tando said and stood up and walked over to the waterhole and layed down. ''It's just plain me'' Tando said and sighed deeply. ''Now you know why every girl avoids me'' Tando added and closed his eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I'm afraid I am'' Tando said and looked Sakura deep in her eyes. ''Why anyone would like you? Well, firstly you are the most pretty girl I have seen in my entire life.. First I thought you were a girl without feelings... *gulps*.. But you proved me wrong'' Tando said and smiled, hoping for the best. ''It's okay if you think it's weird 'n all that jazz.. It's just me in a nutshell'' Tando said and stood up and walked over to the waterhole and layed down. ''It's just plain me'' Tando said and sighed deeply. ''Now you know why every girl avoids me'' Tando added and closed his eyes.
    Sakura blushed and looked away to try and hide the fact she was blushing. "Well I'm not going to avoid you" she told him and went to lay beside him. "Now I trust you, Let's see how it goes and then who knows what might happen" she said rasins a small smile. Alot had happened and she wanted to get to know Tando better before she could know her true feelings. "You know, I don't think any lion has ever been this nice to me before.." she mumbled but loud enough for Tando to hear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Ditto'' Tando said and rolled onto his back, he caught a butterfly with his paw and showed it to Sukari. ''Look, this is one of the butterflies from my dream.. well.. it looks like'' Tando said and smiled softly. ''Yea.. Who knows what time brings'' Tando said and sighed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Ditto'' Tando said and rolled onto his back, he caught a butterfly with his paw and showed it to Sukari. ''Look, this is one of the butterflies from my dream.. well.. it looks like'' Tando said and smiled softly. ''Yea.. Who knows what time brings'' Tando said and sighed.
    Sakura let a small giggle out as Ravincal showed her the butterfly. "It's very pretty" Sakura said with a smile. As Tando sighed Sakura sensed he was thinking of the dream again. "Ignore the bad part of your dream just remember the good part of it" Sakura smiled. "I'm not going anywhere" she told him again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I am thinking of the good part of it.. Cant get it out of my head'' Tando said as he realised how big a pain it would truly be if Sukari would look at him as a crazy lion as the other girls had thought about him. ''Just as pretty as you'' Tando said and let the butterfly fly again, it flied around Sukari's head and sat on her nose. ''See? You too are similar'' Tando said and smiled softly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I am thinking of the good part of it.. Cant get it out of my head'' Tando said as he realised how big a pain it would truly be if Sukari would look at him as a crazy lion as the other girls had thought about him. ''Just as pretty as you'' Tando said and let the butterfly fly again, it flied around Sukari's head and sat on her nose. ''See? You too are similar'' Tando said and smiled softly.
    Sakura smiled and looked at the butterfly as it sat on her nose. "I think the butterflys far prettier" she told him with a smile. "besides I don't have wings" she smirked. The butterfly flew of her nose and flew around the two of them. Sakura looked up and watched it and then smiled at Tando.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Well you certainly are an angel'' Tando said and closed his eyes on half. ''Angels are far prettier than butterflies you know.. you just proved it'' Tando said and stroked Sukari's right side of her head. Tando was in heaven, it was like god had sent all his angels down and dance inside him, that was how good he felt at the current moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Well you certainly are an angel'' Tando said and closed his eyes on half. ''Angels are far prettier than butterflies you know.. you just proved it'' Tando said and stroked Sukari's right side of her head. Tando was in heaven, it was like god had sent all his angels down and dance inside him, that was how good he felt at the current moment.
    "I can't be - Angels have wings and can fly too and I can't" she told him with a smirk "I didn't prove anything, how did I prove anything?" she asked with a small smirk. Sakura purred softly as Tando stroked her head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Well you are a special angel.. you have the angel inside you..'' Tando smiled at her purring. ''Because you are the angel.. And angels are beautiful.. You see where I'm getting, hm?'' Tando said as he kept stroking her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Well you are a special angel.. you have the angel inside you..'' Tando smiled at her purring. ''Because you are the angel.. And angels are beautiful.. You see where I'm getting, hm?'' Tando said as he kept stroking her.

"Ok, ok you win" she chuckled. "but I'm not an angel really" she smirked.
    Sakura looked round. "I'm sure I seen Scout around here somewhere, now the ball of fluff has disappered" she chuckled referring to Scout as the ball of fluff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Dash and Kala went with him just a minute ago.. They'll be fine..'' Tando said and smiled as he once again saw a butterfly flying over the waterhole. ''See.. there's another one'' Tando said pointing at the butterfly. ''I really wonder why you havent looked at me as weird yet.. that's what all the other girls do'' Tando said stupidly, it was like the 3rd time he mentioned that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    "I'd like that" Kala smiled. "We'll make sure Scout's ok first and then we'll slip away" she told him kissing him on the head and nuzzling into his soft rich golden coloured fur.
    "Sounds good too me." Dash said nuzzling her under her chin and returning the kiss on the head. Scout meanwhile caught up too Sakura and Tando. "Hey guys sorry for running off like that I just had something I needed too deal with" He says too Tando and Sakura.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Dash and Kala went with him just a minute ago.. They'll be fine..'' Tando said and smiled as he once again saw a butterfly flying over the waterhole. ''See.. there's another one'' Tando said pointing at the butterfly. ''I really wonder why you havent looked at me as weird yet.. that's what all the other girls do'' Tando said stupidly, it was like the 3rd time he mentioned that.
    Sakura looked at Tando weird for a minute and then her smirk came back on her face. "There I looked at you weird are you happy now?" she asked pushing him over and running into the water with a big splash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Pff...'' Tando said and was about to run into the water when he saw Scout. ''Hey buddy, where did you go before?'' Tando asked and walked over to Scout. ''Is everything okay?'' Tando could sense, that there was something wrong with Scout at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Pff...'' Tando said and was about to run into the water when he saw Scout. ''Hey buddy, where did you go before?'' Tando asked and walked over to Scout. ''Is everything okay?'' Tando could sense, that there was something wrong with Scout at the moment.
    "Nah, it's nothing I couldn't be any more happier" Scout lied too Tando. He didn't want too concern everybody with his personal problems. If Sakura trusted Tando more then him that was ok. He did feel really bad about it but Sakura and Tando were getting along so well he didn't want too bring them down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smirked over at Tando "Pfft to you to!" she smirked. Sakura waded out the water and padded over to Scout shaking her fur dry when she got level with Tando sending the water over him. "Oops" she smirked at Tando.

Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "Sounds good too me." Dash said nuzzling her under her chin and returning the kiss on the head. Scout meanwhile caught up too Sakura and Tando. "Hey guys sorry for running off like that I just had something I needed too deal with" He says too Tando and Sakura.
    Kala smiled and continued padding along with Dash

"It's okay Scout" Sakura smiled. "Your back now, You haven't missed much" she told him.