Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 660 of 689 FirstFirst ... 160560610650658659660661662670 ... LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,200 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando was astounded when she saw that smile for the first time ''Wow'' was all that his mind was screaming to him, and his heart began beating at an extreme rate when Sakura came over beside him. Tando couldn't stop blushing when she came over and couldn't think of anything to say. ''Nice weather hm?'' Tando said stupidly, he nearly smacked himself on the side of his head of what he had just said.
    "Tando are you feeling ok?" Sakura asked a little baffled at his random comment. "The weathers always nice here" she told him with her smirk creeping back on her face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando was about to say something, but then sighed and looked back up in the azure blue heaven. ''Yea.. I guess it's the sun'' Tando said and looked over at Sukari with a weak smile. Tando felt unsure of the current situation, maybe he was freaking her out just as he did with the other so called friends he had been having before he met these guys. ''If you know what I mean'' Tando said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando was about to say something, but then sighed and looked back up in the azure blue heaven. ''Yea.. I guess it's the sun'' Tando said and looked over at Sukari with a weak smile. Tando felt unsure of the current situation, maybe he was freaking her out just as he did with the other so called friends he had been having before he met these guys. ''If you know what I mean'' Tando said.
    "I guess the sun's a little warmer than normal" she said still a little baffled. Sakura got out the water and lay down by the waters edge soaking up all the sun rays. "Nothing like a nice sunbathe"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed ''Couldn't agree more on that one Sukari'' Tando smiled weakly and looked straight up into the sun, which was a bad idea. ''Ouch.. my eyes!'' Tando said and began rubbing them. ''Gee.. it wont stop hurt in the left one'' Tando said and kept rubbing his left eye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando sighed ''Couldn't agree more on that one Sukari'' Tando smiled weakly and looked straight up into the sun, which was a bad idea. ''Ouch.. my eyes!'' Tando said and began rubbing them. ''Gee.. it wont stop hurt in the left one'' Tando said and kept rubbing his left eye.
    "You should come sunbathe too..." she smiled tilting her head up on the ground so she could see a very upside down Tando. "...but if your fine there that's cool too!" she continued. "hey your upside down" she smirked.

Sakura shot straight up. "Are you ok?" she asked. "Don't rub it you'll only irrate it more" she told him. "How are they sore? do you think you got something in it?" She had kinda learnt alot about eyes in the past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I dont know.. It keeps burning and itching in my eye'' Tando removed his paw and opened his eye, everything went black in his eye. ''I can't see on my eye!!'' Tando ran around in the water and suddenly turned towards Sukari and quickly ran up to her and layed down tight beside her. ''I.. now it's all just blurry with black dots...'' Tando said as he was nearly pressing Sukari too much down into the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smiled. All of a sudden she got a feeling she'd never felt before, she believed she could actually trust a certain someone. It was deffinetly a start as before now she'd lost all hope of people able to trust anyone! Sakura smiled and joined Tando "I sure am" she smiled bright eyed.

Sakura looked up. "Hey Scout come join us" she smiled. She actually felt so much better to get a huge weight of her shouldar.

Kala purred softly. Dash was so sweet. Kala sat with her hand in his paw and gazed into his eyes lovingly.
    "You know what I gotta.... uhhhhhhhh......... go........... somewhere else right now" Scout said with a lie getting out of the water shaking himself off and walking off. He was feeling quite bad it's like no one trusted him.

Dash purred back in responce as he kissed Kala's paw passionately. He saw Scout walk off sadly. "What's wrong with him" He wondered out loud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I dont know.. It keeps burning and itching in my eye'' Tando removed his paw and opened his eye, everything went black in his eye. ''I can't see on my eye!!'' Tando ran around in the water and suddenly turned towards Sukari and quickly ran up to her and layed down tight beside her. ''I.. now it's all just blurry with black dots...'' Tando said as he was nearly pressing Sukari too much down into the ground.
    "Ok don't panic! I'll have a look for you but try to stay calm, it may just be an inflamed eye, they can be painful" she told him seeing how much it was bothering him. Sakura put her paw round Tando and moved closer to have a better inspection of his eye. "Well I can't really see anything..." she said continueing to check his eye out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I don't know'' Tando said and withdrawed his eye, a tear began rolling down his cheek. ''*sniff*What if I cant be able to see again on my eye Sukari?'' Tando said and layed his head down close to her. ''I don't want to loose my seeing'' Tando said and sniffed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I don't know'' Tando said and withdrawed his eye, a tear began rolling down his cheek. ''*sniff*What if I cant be able to see again on my eye Sukari?'' Tando said and layed his head down close to her. ''I don't want to loose my seeing'' Tando said and sniffed.
    Sakura smiled softly. "Your not going to loose your seeing Tando, be carm and relax. It could be inflamed, it could be the heat, there are a number of things it could be... Try sleeping it off first - I'll stay with you if you like?" she offered "and if that doesn't work then I'll have another look in the morning" she smiled and stroked Tandos fur with her paw.

Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    "You know what I gotta.... uhhhhhhhh......... go........... somewhere else right now" Scout said with a lie getting out of the water shaking himself off and walking off. He was feeling quite bad it's like no one trusted him.

Dash purred back in responce as he kissed Kala's paw passionately. He saw Scout walk off sadly. "What's wrong with him" He wondered out loud.
    "erm... ok, you don't have to go on our account Scout" Sakura told him relising he was making an excuse but why she didn't know.

Kala smiled and purred softly in harmony with Dash. Then she noticed Scout "I dunno, do you think one of us should go after him and find out?" she sad tilting her head curiously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled and for the first time in ages he felt like a thousand of angels was dancing around him, Tando layed his head on Sukaris shoulder and nuzzled it lightly before he closed his eyes. ''Thanks Sukari.. You don't know how glad you just made me'' Tando said and sighed in contentment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dash cuddled against Kala. He purred loudly. He couldn't help thinking about Scout though. Scout was his brother and he wanted too see what upset him so much that he'd walk away from the group like that. "I think I'm gonna see what Scout's deal is you wanna come with me Kala" Dash asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled and for the first time in ages he felt like a thousand of angels was dancing around him, Tando layed his head on Sukaris shoulder and nuzzled it lightly before he closed his eyes. ''Thanks Sukari.. You don't know how glad you just made me'' Tando said and sighed in contentment.
    Sakura smiled. "I don't really know if there's a name for it but it could just be eye-ache and rest could be all you need" she smiled. "We'll find out tomorrow though because if it's still bothering you then it can't be eye-ache... let's just hope it is and wait and see though hey?"

Dash cuddled against Kala. He purred loudly. He couldn't help thinking about Scout though. Scout was his brother and he wanted too see what upset him so much that he'd walk away from the group like that. "I think I'm gonna see what Scout's deal is you wanna come with me Kala" Dash asked.
    "Yeah we'll both go, Scout's my best friend" she smiled standing up and grabbing hold of Dashs paw. "You ready?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yea.. that'll work'' Tando said and sighed again, but this time it was more filled with comfortment, love and happiness. Tando slowly felt into a deep sleep, he hadn't slept this good for ages, and he intended to keep it that way. There was something about Sukari, that Tando hadn't felt before just now. Something good.. very good indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled. "I don't really know if there's a name for it but it could just be eye-ache and rest could be all you need" she smiled. "We'll find out tomorrow though because if it's still bothering you then it can't be eye-ache... let's just hope it is and wait and see though hey?"

"Yeah we'll both go, Scout's my best friend" she smiled standing up and grabbing hold of Dashs paw. "You ready?"
    "Yeah I'm ready" Dash said letting Kala pull him in the direction that Scout went. Scout meanwhile wasn't too far off. Dash saw him with his head down. "Hey bro what's the matter?" He asked walking up beside him. "Hey Dash it's just that..................... nothing" Scout said. "It doesn't seem like nothing too me I know it's something you can tell me what's bothering you we're family" He says nuzzling Scout in a loving brotherly way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Yea.. that'll work'' Tando said and sighed again, but this time it was more filled with comfortment, love and happiness. Tando slowly felt into a deep sleep, he hadn't slept this good for ages, and he intended to keep it that way. There was something about Sukari, that Tando hadn't felt before just now. Something good.. very good indeed.
    Sakura smiled and continued to stroke Tandos head softly. She hoped there would be nothing wrong with Tandos eyesight in the morning. She may have learnt alot from past experiences but she was no expert. She'd do what she could for her friends but she wasn't too nice to people who upset or hurt her or her friends...
    Sakura sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Yeah I'm ready" Dash said letting Kala pull him in the direction that Scout went. Scout meanwhile wasn't too far off. Dash saw him with his head down. "Hey bro what's the matter?" He asked walking up beside him. "Hey Dash it's just that..................... nothing" Scout said. "It doesn't seem like nothing too me I know it's something you can tell me what's bothering you we're family" He says nuzzling Scout in a loving brotherly way.
    Kala smiled. "Go on Scout you can tell us, Dash is family and I'm your best friend!" she said, padding closer to him & giving him a friendly hug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Tando was sleeping beside Sukari, he was having a.. pretty good dream. It was a big hill filled with all sorts of flowers and butterflies, Tando and Sukari was running around on the hill, grass and flowers jumped up around them and circled around them as they ran around on the hill. The butterflies sprang up and began flying around them as they jumped up and hit into eachother and fell down together on the hill, they stayed like that for a long time.. until Sukari suddenly began to turn black, and disappeard.. Everything went black and dizzy for Tando, the butterflies turned into demons and the grass turned into fire..

''Aaah!'' Tando said and jumped up and breathed deeply. ''Oh phew.. just a dream'' Tando collapsed lightly on purpose and layed his head on Sukari's chest. ''...*breathes* just a dream.. phew'' Tando said and sighed deeply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As Tando was sleeping beside Sukari, he was having a.. pretty good dream. It was a big hill filled with all sorts of flowers and butterflies, Tando and Sukari was running around on the hill, grass and flowers jumped up around them and circled around them as they ran around on the hill. The butterflies sprang up and began flying around them as they jumped up and hit into eachother and fell down together on the hill, they stayed like that for a long time.. until Sukari suddenly began to turn black, and disappeard.. Everything went black and dizzy for Tando, the butterflies turned into demons and the grass turned into fire..

''Aaah!'' Tando said and jumped up and breathed deeply. ''Oh phew.. just a dream'' Tando collapsed lightly on purpose and layed his head on Sukari's chest. ''...*breathes* just a dream.. phew'' Tando said and sighed deeply.
    Sakura jumped as Tando jumped up. "You had a bad dream Tando? Try and get some rest, It could do your eye the world of good" she advised. Sakura let Tando lay his head on her chest & continued stroking his soft brown fur with her paw again.

{OCC: hehe that dream would make a pretty good picture xD Anyways I'm going sleepy now nighty night }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I.. I.. I was dreaming about you Sukari.. It was a very.. good.. dream but it turned into a dark one'' Tando said and nuzzled her chest as another tear ran down his cheek. He didn't want to loose Sukari, he didn't want the last part of the dream become reality.. but the first part.. He would love to. Tando moved a bit up with his head so his head was close to hers.

ooc: nighty night Sukari ^^ See you tomorrow *hugs* I'm off for the sack as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sakura smiled and continued to stroke Tandos head softly. She hoped there would be nothing wrong with Tandos eyesight in the morning. She may have learnt alot from past experiences but she was no expert. She'd do what she could for her friends but she wasn't too nice to people who upset or hurt her or her friends...
    Sakura sighed and looked up at the sky.

Kala smiled. "Go on Scout you can tell us, Dash is family and I'm your best friend!" she said, padding closer to him & giving him a friendly hug
    Scout hugs Kala back."I guess it's just Sakura. Her and Tando make such good friends she even trusts him more then me I guess I feel really left out. In a way I guess you can say I'm jealous of Tando" Scout said lowering his head sadly.