Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 659 of 689 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661669 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,180 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smiled and walked closer towards Tando and Scout. "Why not" She looked towards Scout "Scout?" she asked to see if he was coming too.

Kala smiled and purred softly. "when were older and we have cubs of our own running about, there'll be so beautiful" she told him "There'll be a rich golden colour like your fur and there'll be just as cute as you and have your eyes too" she giggled softly.
    Dash couldn't wait too have kids with Kala it was gonna be so cool. "No, you're the cutest one Kala. I want all the girls too look as beautiful as you are. I would like too ask you a question at my old pride I was a prince I would be honored if you would be my queen when we grow up. All our friends can be in our pride too Scout, and Sakura, and everyone, it's gonna be so great Kala what do ya say?" He asked clutching her front paws in his lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando couldn't stop smiling as he looked at Dahs and Kala, somehow they reminded him of his mother and his father when they sat under the stars with eachother, talking about how much they loved eachother. That was the only thing Tando really could remember from his past. The feeling of being loved and comforted was something that was lacking in Tando's heart, not that he was jealous of Dash or Kala, he was happy on their ways of course, but Sakura.. ''I guess there'll be no chance at all'' Tando thought for himself as he walked into the refreshing water, he winced a little but then dove under the water and came up again with a sigh in contentment.
    ''Come on guys! The water is great''
    Tando said and smiled at Scout and Sakura.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Scout The Playful Cub
    Dash couldn't wait too have kids with Kala it was gonna be so cool. "No, you're the cutest one Kala. I want all the girls too look as beautiful as you are. I would like too ask you a question at my old pride I was a prince I would be honored if you would be my queen when we grow up. All our friends can be in our pride too Scout, and Sakura, and everyone, it's gonna be so great Kala what do ya say?" He asked clutching her front paws in his lovingly.
    "Ok the girls can be as cute as me but the boys have to be as handsome as you" she smirked sticking her tongue out at Dah.
    Kala blushed. "I'd like to be your Queen very much Dashypoos" she giggled. Dashypoos was something that had just slipped into her head. "I was the snow princess in my old land too" she told him with a smile.

Originally posted by Ravincal
    Tando couldn't stop smiling as he looked at Dahs and Kala, somehow they reminded him of his mother and his father when they sat under the stars with eachother, talking about how much they loved eachother. That was the only thing Tando really could remember from his past. The feeling of being loved and comforted was something that was lacking in Tando's heart, not that he was jealous of Dash or Kala, he was happy on their ways of course, but Sakura.. ''I guess there'll be no chance at all'' Tando thought for himself as he walked into the refreshing water, he winced a little but then dove under the water and came up again with a sigh in contentment.
    ''Come on guys! The water is great''
    Tando said and smiled at Scout and Sakura.
    Sakura smiled and padded slowly back into the water. Once all her paws were in, she stopped and looking down at her reflection in the water, she thought to herself 'maybe showing someone whats under my tuft would make me be able to trust people more' then, remembering what the other lions had done to her before she arrived at the pridelands, she shook her head and erased the thought from her mind. She kept her head facing the water but moved her eyes to look up at Tando, where she raised a small smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando caught Sukari looking at him, and he looked back and returned the smile. At once, Tando felt something rush through his body, like his head was nearly exploding when he saw Sukari's smile. ''*cough*.. er.. Something in my throat'' Tando said and tried to hide away the shyly feelings he had. Tando was finally beginning to realise that Sukari weren't so bad on the inside, definately not. Tando rolled over onto his back and began flooding in the surface water, sighing in contentment as he felt the refreshing water running through his fur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando caught Sukari looking at him, and he looked back and returned the smile. At once, Tando felt something rush through his body, like his head was nearly exploding when he saw Sukari's smile. ''*cough*.. er.. Something in my throat'' Tando said and tried to hide away the shyly feelings he had. Tando was finally beginning to realise that Sukari weren't so bad on the inside, definately not. Tando rolled over onto his back and began flooding in the surface water, sighing in contentment as he felt the refreshing water running through his fur.
    "You look a little flushed" Sakura smirked putting the infamous smirk back on her face. "Something in your throat? Get a drink then. The waters right infront of you" she said with a smug grin. As Tando rolled onto his back, Sakura thought it looked relaxing so walked a little closer to him and rolled onto her own back, making sure he got splashed in the process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Aww I'll get you for that... Ah... When I have the energy for it'' Tando said and giggled lightly as both of them were laying in the surface water and enjoying the hot sun, baking on them. ''So.. Have you ever had a boyfriend or anything?'' Tando said, nearly gone in daydreaming. Tando quickly realised what he just said and smiled shyly. ''er.. if you know what I mean''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Aww I'll get you for that... Ah... When I have the energy for it'' Tando said and giggled lightly as both of them were laying in the surface water and enjoying the hot sun, baking on them. ''So.. Have you ever had a boyfriend or anything?'' Tando said, nearly gone in daydreaming. Tando quickly realised what he just said and smiled shyly. ''er.. if you know what I mean''
    Sakura sat straight up then relising she was on water, fell straight in sending a gush of water all over Tando. Sakura's head suddenly popped out the water again "Me? ... Urm..." She felt akward again as it was another question, but she wouldn't snap like she did last time, not this time. "Well... I'm only a cub" she smirked before laying back on the waters surface. "What about Tando? You seen someone you like huh?" She asked with another smirk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Not really.. most girls usually runs away from me.. Avoiding me.. I don't know why'' Tando said and sighed as he looked at Sukari, but it would definately take a change if it was possible, he just couldn't believe it could go so far it could be reality. No not Sukari, Tando wasn't her type.. That was what Tando was thinking when he first saw her. ''Well, Dash and Kala are cubs as well'' Tando said and blinked at Sukari.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Not really.. most girls usually runs away from me.. Avoiding me.. I don't know why'' Tando said and sighed as he looked at Sukari, but it would definately take a change if it was possible, he just couldn't believe it could go so far it could be reality. No not Sukari, Tando wasn't her type.. That was what Tando was thinking when he first saw her. ''Well, Dash and Kala are cubs as well'' Tando said and blinked at Sukari.
    "Yeah they are, there lucky aren't they" she sighed. Sakura swayed her eyes in Tandos direction "Why would girls avoid you?" she asked. She couldn't see why girls wouldn't like him. She paused for a moment. "You don't have to answer that... I don't like answering questions, So you don't have to either..." she told him and raised a small smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I don't know.. Most of them gets digusted of my scar on my leg'' Tando said and rubbed his leg. Tando looked over at Dash and Kala, and then back at Sukari with a soft smile. ''They are'' Tando said and giggled lightly as he swam closer to Sukari, he couldn't think of anything better to do at this moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''I don't know.. Most of them gets digusted of my scar on my leg'' Tando said and rubbed his leg. Tando looked over at Dash and Kala, and then back at Sukari with a soft smile. ''They are'' Tando said and giggled lightly as he swam closer to Sukari, he couldn't think of anything better to do at this moment.
    "That old thing?" Sakura said looking down at his scar. "that's nothing... you didn't see some of the cuts and bruises I got when..." she paused and the smirk faded as she relised what she was just about to say and the tone in her voice changed "nevermind" she said looking in the oppisite direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''What? You can tell me Sukari.. Really'' Tando said and took a paw over to the side of Sukari's head and moved it over facing Tando again. ''What is it Sukari?'' Tando said and looked curiously and seriously at her. ''You know it's okay to tell me''

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''What? You can tell me Sukari.. Really'' Tando said and took a paw over to the side of Sukari's head and moved it over facing Tando again. ''What is it Sukari?'' Tando said and looked curiously and seriously at her. ''You know it's okay to tell me''
    Sakura sighed and looked down. "I guess I may aswell tell you now" she felt a bit akward but she felt as if she'd said too much already.
    She slowly moved her pink tuft out the way of her eye to reveal a diamond inside her eye.
    "I've been kidnapped by people before because of... IT and lions have attacked me plenty of times for it too... I've had my eye clawed and scratched at so may times..." She looked up at Tando then quickly shook her head so the tuft covered her eye again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at her with wide open eyes and with a sad look in his face. ''Sukari.. I.. I don't know really what to say'' Tando said as he stroked the right side of her face. ''Maybe the diamond tells us, that something golden is inside you, and that you aren't just a smirky cub'' Tando said and smiled softly at her, he would do anything to make her feel a bit better of the current situation right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando looked at her with wide open eyes and with a sad look in his face. ''Sukari.. I.. I don't know really what to say'' Tando said as he stroked the right side of her face. ''Maybe the diamond tells us, that something golden is inside you, and that you aren't just a smirky cub'' Tando said and smiled softly at her, he would do anything to make her feel a bit better of the current situation right now.
    Sakura smiled slightly. "It's ok, there's nothing you can say. "Don't tell Scout or the others though right, I don't want everyone knowing" she told him. "The diamond may have a story but now you know let's not mention it again" she told him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled and withdrawed his paw. ''You can count on me Sukari, I wont tell anything'' Tando said and smiled softly at her. Tando leaned back in the surface water still smiling at Sukari ''Are you going to join me?'' Tando said and smiled even brighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Skye
    Sakura smiled slightly. "It's ok, there's nothing you can say. "Don't tell Scout or the others though right, I don't want everyone knowing" she told him. "The diamond may have a story but now you know let's not mention it again" she told him.
    Scout walked up too Sakura and Tando. "Hey ya guys what's up"? Scout said jumping into the water. Scout could tell that they were both hiding something from him. It was a feeling Scout had when he was born he could always tell if someone was keeping something from him. But Scout just decided too let it go.

Dash licked Kala as he heard the name Dashypoos. "I like that nickname. I guess I have too think of a cute nick name for you." He thought for a second so many names came too his head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ''Nothing really.. just chatting'' Tando said and smiled at Scout. ''What about you?'' Tando asked and looked at him in his position: both paws over his chest, floating in the water. The refreshing water was undescribable.. it was just so delicious to lay there in the water, including laying beside one gorgeous lioness. But Tando didn't dare to say that, his shyness came in the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando smiled and withdrawed his paw. ''You can count on me Sukari, I wont tell anything'' Tando said and smiled softly at her. Tando leaned back in the surface water still smiling at Sukari ''Are you going to join me?'' Tando said and smiled even brighter.
    Sakura smiled. All of a sudden she got a feeling she'd never felt before, she believed she could actually trust a certain someone. It was deffinetly a start as before now she'd lost all hope of people able to trust anyone! Sakura smiled and joined Tando "I sure am" she smiled bright eyed.

Sakura looked up. "Hey Scout come join us" she smiled. She actually felt so much better to get a huge weight of her shouldar.

Kala purred softly. Dash was so sweet. Kala sat with her hand in his paw and gazed into his eyes lovingly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tando was astounded when she saw that smile for the first time ''Wow'' was all that his mind was screaming to him, and his heart began beating at an extreme rate when Sakura came over beside him. Tando couldn't stop blushing when she came over and couldn't think of anything to say. ''Nice weather hm?'' Tando said stupidly, he nearly smacked himself on the side of his head of what he had just said.