Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 643 of 689 FirstFirst ... 143543593633641642643644645653 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,860 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay, here's a great spot." Rinoa said as she ran up a mound and lied on her back. She could see the clouds.
    --------------------------------------------
    "Incoming stone." Kago said as another stone popped out of it's place. He didn't notice eveybody had left.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu hadn't been around for some time ,she stretched and looked around .
    "Jeesh this place looks differnt,wonder if il'l catch up with anyone,i dont' wanna be walking around alone....again !" She sighed and heard a noise,she strained her ears to hear better,she was confused,she came up to her old den she shared with Kago,she smiled and went underground,she saw Kago....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kago heard Karifu come up and turned around.

"Hey, Karifu, how are you doing?" Kago said as he nuzzled her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey Kago,i'm doing fine,i missed you" She said nuzzling him "I'm hungry and i bet you are too,il'l go hunting in a while ...." She said smiling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I missed you too...do you remember what happened to you?" Kago asked out of curiosity as he dug some more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Karifu's head started to hurt,she couldn't totally remember but a bad memory buzzed around her,she started shivering and lay down. " i...i i can't remember....."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "All the better then." Kago said as he continued to dig.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "i'm going off to hunt,hunger is sending me .....nuts!"
    She trotted off !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Okay..." Kago sighed as he finished excavating the new room for Jamili to sleep in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Linkie
    Karifu hadn't been around for some time ,she stretched and looked around .
    "Jeesh this place looks differnt,wonder if il'l catch up with anyone,i dont' wanna be walking around alone....again !" She sighed and heard a noise,she strained her ears to hear better,she was confused,she came up to her old den she shared with Kago,she smiled and went underground,she saw Kago....
    When he had heard his mom Scout couldn't have been happier it had been such a long time since he last saw her. And it felt so good that she had come back almost as if they were a family again.

"MOM" Scout cried happily and ran over to her hugging her. "I missed you so much mom I was worried I'd never see you again" Scout said licking her constantly. "So where ya been?" Scout asked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "OH Scout it's so good to see you ! Iv'e had to be away for a while,sorry i couldn't be here,iv'e missed you so much,my youv'e grown....and look more stronger" She said hugging him and licking him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Linkie
    "OH Scout it's so good to see you ! Iv'e had to be away for a while,sorry i couldn't be here,iv'e missed you so much,my youv'e grown....and look more stronger" She said hugging him and licking him.
    Scout smiles proudly as His mom told him how much stronger he was. Scout flexes a weak tiny muscle. "I guess you're right I've gotten a little bit stronger" Scout said. "Oh, before I forget I want you to meet someone. Scout slowly moves away as he licked his mom back.

Dash sat still kinda shocked near the back of the cave. Scout gently nudged Dash forward. "Mommy this is Dash Ballard had decided to go live with her Uncle and so dad adopted him.

Dash hugged his new mom as well. He never knew having a family could be this good. Dash had never had the joy of having parents. And the feeling he had right now was one of the best joys that Dash had ever felt in his whole life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    "Thats not very helpful" Subira smirked, while helping Tumai to tidy up his mane. She looked around again, looking for another place to explore. Her tail twitched from side to side, her eyes scanning the cold stone walls. She yawned a huge yawn, and then rested her head against Tumai's chest. She was still a little sleepy from the bright warm sun she had been lying in not to long ago. That brought back the memory of Scout, and she wondered what he was doing. Maybe he was with Kara; the two looked so cute together.
    Tumai smiled softly as he heard her yawn and he softly stroked at her neck, Running his paws through her fur. "Sound tired.." He said in a soft and calming voice, Purring sofly still into her ear as she layed her head down onto his chest. He watched her emerald green eyes move across the cave once again and out of curiousity he too started to stare blankly at the walls that had nothing of real interest to him. To him they were just... Well walls.

"So what now Subira..?" He said casting his glance back at the lioness still laying upon him. He put a slight smile on his muzzle like he always did, and soon he started to question himself upon why he always smiled... Was it part of his nature.. Or was it to attract the ladies.. He smirked and chuckled to himself and thought Definitly guess number two

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira looked up at Tumai. He was smiling again, and she found it sickeningly sweet.

"You smile to much" She grinned, and nudged him playfully. She nuzzled his face and purred gently, even though he still had that smile on his maw, she supposed she'd have to live with it.

She looked up at him, and his purple eyes, and thought what a strange colour they were. Purple wasn't something that you spotted often on the plains of Africa, no matter how vast the land. Only flowers sported the hue, and they only came out in Spring. That was one of the things she found endearing about Tumai, and she snuggled closer to him.

"By the way, I think if you wanted cubs, then I'd be happy to have them aswell" She said as a thought.
    __________________________________________________ _______
    Jamili padded over to Rinoa and lay down on his back next to her. He couldn't help but feel a bit uncomfortable, for it he hadn't had the option to relax like this back in his old pride, and he felt like he should be doing something more active. But he didn't want to upset Rinoa, so he went along with it, and lifted his head from his chest to the sky. The clouds were spread out across the sky, and were dragged off into the horizen yonder. And even in their multiple numbers, Jamili couldn't find any familar shape amongst the soft white objects.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai chuckled at Subira's comment and softly nuzzled her cheek back with his nose. "I know that.. Is it just weird that I was thinking that then you tell me this..? Can you read minds?" He said with a smirk. He leaned forwards again and gave her a quick lick on her cheek to show that he was only playing.

his ears perked as the mention of cubs was brought to his attention again and his tone became serious now. Cub's..Weren't something you could just play around with, they were serious business and took a lot of care and watch to be able to have them.

He sighed and mewed softly before replying to her, his voice was a serious one and not the normal one he usually spoke in, He finally for once meant business.

"So you've decided then.." He said in calmly, eyeing her again, Then he spoke once more but with a less serious tone. "If you want the cubs.. You can have em.. Its all your choice since you know.. You have to bare them." He said with a smile coming back on his maw.

I smiled again.. He thought and a smirk developed on his muzzle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira noticed that as soon as she mentioned cubs, Tumai's face grew serious, and Subira could tell he wasn't taking the matter lightly. She kissed his cheek, and grinned up at him.

"I don't mind, I mean, you have to be a father, and that takes alot of energy to"

Subira's own father came to mind, and she chuckled lightly as she remembered the trouble she'd put him through sometimes.

"I can't see anything, can you?"

He looked up again, and had another go. He could spot a Zebra looking cloud, but moved on, considering he didn't know any Zebra's that had a horn sticking out of their ear. He thought he saw one that looked like a rabbit, but then it turned out looking more like a deformed Acacia tree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled softly and purred gently down to her looking into her emerald eyes once again as her gaze met his and he spoke in his rather light and playful voice again.

"Well I guess you're right there.." He said with a smirk, "I can handle it.. And I'm sure you can.. So what's stoping us?" He said with another deep purr. He rolled over so that he was on his stomach and Got to his paws staring down at Subira's form, Her slick body was very admiring her golden brown fur, The muscles on her body really showed when she layed on the ground, especially on her hind legs. And it was only normal for a hunting lioness to be fit and in shape and have the muscles that she aquired, and it was somewhat... Attractive, but that wasn't what was on Tumai's mind at the moment.

"Soooo... Lets get this over with I guess.." He said with a slight wink and looking down at her fur once again and circled her twice acting like a cub again before stopping behind her and sitting down on the ground, flicking his tail against the hard ground.

((And thanks to Lea all the fun will be deleted from this post and wahahaha sorry little kids :P gotta follow the rules.. To by pass your time.. LOOK A CLOWN OMG!!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Well we're not going into anymore detail about this because of our younger viewers, and the sake of our dignity. So lets just skip to a time afterwards))
    Subira snuggled closer to Tumai, and purred quietly. She wondered what it would be like being a mother, and she tried to see inciedents of her cubhood from her mums point of view. She couldn't really imagine it, so she gave up, and intertwined her tail with Tumai's instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled softly and soon found himself laying next to Subira's side purring loudly to her, Sweat was still pouring down his face from the past experience and he snuggled close to her fur enjoying the warmth of her fur.

He stole a glance to look at her face and smiled again, Thinking of how his life would now change.. He would soon be a father.. And that mean't leaving his cubhood behind, No more childish acting.. He had to get serious.. Soon. He rubbed the side of his head up and down the length of Subira's neck and purred deeply to her, "Congratulations Subira.. You're a mother now.." he said with a smirk and gave her a quick lick on the cheek

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira smiled as Tumai licked her cheek.

"I'm not a mother yet Tumai, Its gonna be a while" She prodded his cheek with her nose, but it was more in a friendly way. She wondered how Tuma would act as a father. Hopefully he'd be a good one, and not over protective. There was nothing worse then over protective parents, for you could care for your cubs safety, but there was a limit.

"And lets hope your a good father" She smirked, nuzzling deep into his mane.