Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 637 of 689 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,740 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai looked on as they continued to padd ahead into the Cave even more, and it soon was getting harder to breathe, With the lack of oxygen, But soon light filled in through cracks upon the ceiling, and with it came oxygen, The gas that enabled all life to survive.

"Hmm heck If I know" he said rubbing his cheek up against hers as she did so. He kept walking but noticed Subira had stopped, He walked back and noticed the flowers on the vines. "Weird.." he said lowely, looking at the viney substance. "Wonder what it is.." He said with a slight smile looking at Subira, Then his mind wandered back to where the tunnel broadened and lead into a larger portion of a cave, and they had hardly even gotten there yet. He turned around facing the opposite direction of Subira and started to pad into the room, and light streamed down from the top illuminating every corner of the place, and as he walked in, Tumai had one fear that was stuck inside his head, The fear that the ceiling would give way and collapse on the two of them, But he easily got that thought out of his head when he started to think about what he saw in here.

The walls of the den were covered with what seemed to be a paint like substance, but what ever the liquid was, It was dried out now but still it portraited a picture of a lion, Lioness, facing each other, with lioness behind each of them, and with the swipe downwards, he figured that meant it was raining. Were these Prophecies to what was going to happen in the future? Or what had happened in the past.. What ever it was.. It was weird.

"Pretty cozy place if you ask me" Tumai said turning around waiting for Subira to come into the widened area in which he was now standing in the center of.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira padded up to Tumai's side and raised an eyebrow at his comment.
    "Since when did you use the word 'cozy'?" She asked, not really expecting an answer. Placing one paw on the stone wall, she could feel the rough parts where there was paint. There was only two animals that possessed such thin fingers to paint drawings like this. Mandrils and humans. Humans were a bit of a worry, as Subira had been told to be wary of humans and their sticks of metal.

But Subira didn't care much to think about humans now, she lay down on the ground to rest her legs that had carried her around for so long. She rolled on her back and looked up at Tumai with a smile on her face. It was a simple smile and it was often spread across the young lioness's face.

"My legs are tired, all this walking has made my muscles a little cramped"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai thought about an answer to her rather smart remark, and decided to answer back smart like too. "Umm about 5 seconds ago?" Tumai said with a chuckle, He looked on as Subira studied the wall, "Whatcha think it is?" Tumai asked, "Looks like the art of a human's, As father called them." Tumai said in a rather low voice, He hated humans, Not that he was mean to them.. They were just mean to him, and so he hated them.

"Hmm.. We can rest here a bit then.." Tumai said with a slight purr and a smile on his face, He enjoyed seeing Subira smiling, It meant good things, and so it made him happy to. Whatever feeling Subira felt, Was also what Tumai was feeling, He had a connection with her and it was almost a rather tight one, as if they were drawn together by another outside force. (Made no sense at all probably :P) He walked up to her slowly and laid down by her side rolling onto his side, Laying his head on the ground,

"So.. What now?" Tumai asked, Staring at Subira's emerald green eyes still

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira gently nuzzled Tumai's face, purring slightly.

"Now I rest my paws that are killing me" She grinned. Her tail patted across the floor until it found Tumai's, and curled itself around it. She liked spending so much time with Tumai. It was nice to feel him lying next to her, and to cuddle up to him if it ever was cold. She had never spent as much time when they had been back at their old home, for Subira's father didn't like his daughter spending so much time with Tumai. Her mother often thought this way aswell, so the two worried parents had surronded their child with many female friends.

Subira didn't mind, for she always saw Tumai everyday anyway. But this extra time was still nice. As she thought, she fumbled around with her chest fur, with her paws. It was more out of grooming, and she was doing it half without thinking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes ma'am.." Tumai said with a purr continuing to nuzzle her cheek back with his own, Snuggling closer to Subira's fur to keep her warm, Although it already was warm in the cave, He could try. For once, He was happy that he could get some alone time with Subira, Heck back at their origional Pride, He could hardly even see Subira, But now.. He spent ever second of his life with her, And she did the same, And it didn't bother the two one bit. When she curled her tail up with hers, he put his paw over on her chest fur and started to stroke it downards somewhat grooming it for her in a way,

"Need any help there?" Tumai said with a smile, Giving Subira a small lick on the face, Still purring gently to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Avalon
    Shakou turned to Scar as he heard his voice, the black lion looked birefly out into the outlands before back at Scar. "I guess your right Scar, we're too few to fight..." Shakou said eyeing Scar, "... lets move.." Shakou said as he passed the still rather confuzzled Kovu. "Kovu!!" Shakou said with a loud voice, "Eh, Yes??" the teen replied, "..would you be soo kind and take us where Zira resides.." Shakou said in a poilte voice. "Umm.. sure, come with me.." Kovu said and walked off into the still dusty outlands with Shakou following close behind...
    ((Avalon's last post))

Originally posted by Melody of Scar
    (( Bad news... My play is opening this week, so we're beginning Hell Week and I'll be in school until 10 PM or so every night. I'll do my best to pop on when I can, but Scar and Naeri will be pretty much inactive for a couple weeks. Don't go making some major plot twists, now! ))

Naeri trotted with no argument at Sengalo's side, quiet and solemn in the company of all the adults that had the aura of power and dignity. Mostly power from the bigger males, of course. It felt like she was back with her own pride. Looking up at Sengalo and around at the big adults, she got mixed emotions. She felt like she *was* home here, yes, but she also felt helpless - she was neither strong nor useful. She shrugged and sighed, continuing to pad quietly alongside Sengalo.

Scar remained still, his nostrils quivering as the all-too-familiar scent of Simba and Zazu drifted towards him. He wanted to believe Nala was with him, the one he had loved before she had to cruelly betrayed his love and her chance at royalty. And she had led to his downfall, but that was another story. He shook his head quickly and growled quietly, then turned and followed at the rear of the small pride in the direction Kovu led them. He spoke to none and focused straight ahead as he walked.
    ((MoS's last post))

Originally posted by Katse
    ((Umm... not relating to the RP, itself, but Simba22 and NTP, an issue about your sigs has arrised in this thread.*feelslikeasnitch* KTL, might know what I'm talking about. Anyway, look towards the end of the thread at my post, you'll find a bit of a suprise from me. I hope you enjoy them and it will keep others off your backs.^_^)

Sengalo said nothing as his elders conversed on what they should do. His ears kept twitching back and forth, picking up any sound. His senses on high alert, everything seemed to mean trouble for him. He still glanced behind him to see if the Pridelander King would ever come. The feeling of foreboding and anticipation stressed the young lion.

When the others had come to the agreement with Scar, Sengalo turned his head to face them once more, nodding at his father's words. He looked down at Naeri, who was still beside him, saying sternly, and yet with a slight softness to it, "come on." Then, he began to walk after the others.

If the old Sengalo, the cocky, arrogant Sengalo, was still in complete control of his actions, the young lion would've stayed back. If he was still the same lion that had taken on three lions at once those many months ago, he would've stayed behind and done the same with Simba. But no, not this Sengalo. Time and experience had taught him to know better and to pick his fights more wisely. He knew they were out numbered in any way. They wouldn't stand a chance against Simba and his Pridelanders. Sengalo knew his father was right. They needed those reinforcements, possibly desparately.
    ((Katse's Last post))

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((ooc: It was a typo mistake >_> Should have read over it before I posted but meh.))

Kara looked behind Scout and a white lioness was following behind Scout, "Kala!" Kara shouted, She ran up beside her and smiled rubbing her fur against her friend glad to see her and that she was okay.

"What are you guys doing back in the Outlands... I thought you left here and went back to Pride Rock.." Kara said quite depressed.

~~~

Maovu cursed under his breath, He really felt like getting into some trouble, But he was not about to disobey Scar, Scar was the person he had to get in good terms with, Not the other way around, "Yes Scar, I'll wait then.. I guess you do have a point, Lets wait then.." Maovu said slowly.

Then.. When the time comes.. We can fight.. But only after Zira and the others have joined up.. If that is they do join up at all.. And hopefully, They will. Maovu thought to himself, He saw that Shakou and Kovu had started walking off and he started to follow behind Shakou keeping his head up high looking across the Outlands, In case someone were to try and attack, Or just he found anyone. Or he was just looking because he was bored, and had nothing else to do. He padded up along side Shakou, Putting his paw steps in Rhythem with the Black Lion, Stepping ever step in the exact same time that Shakou did.
    ((My last post with Maovu, Lets see if we can get this RP back on track? :P And sorry for the Double Post ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Good idea, KTL, but it may be better to post these posts in the other thread, just in case they get lost in this thread. I'll go ahead and do that. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yes ma'am.." Tumai said with a purr continuing to nuzzle her cheek back with his own, Snuggling closer to Subira's fur to keep her warm, Although it already was warm in the cave, He could try. For once, He was happy that he could get some alone time with Subira, Heck back at their origional Pride, He could hardly even see Subira, But now.. He spent every second of his life with her, And she did the same, And it didn't bother the two one bit. When she curled her tail up with hers, he put his paw over on her chest fur and started to stroke it downards somewhat grooming it for her in a way,

"Need any help there?" Tumai said with a smile, Giving Subira a small lick on the face, Still purring gently to her.
    Subira felt another paw at her chest, and she looked over to see it was Tumai.
    "No thanks, I can groom myself unlike some people" She said, grinning to show she was talking about him. Though it was true, Tumai couldn't clean himself, never properly could. Subira on the other hand had started to clean herself as soon as she had hit adolesence. Her mother had to get used to not having a cub to groom, and if the Queen groomed anothers cub; well, that was something that just wasn't done.

Subira rolled onto her stomach, and rested her paws and head on Tumai's chest. She was contented to rest there for now, and she slipped her tail from Tumai's, letting it flip across the ground. She let her eyes wander across the room, the markings more interesting from afar. She closed her eyes, and purred quietly for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira felt another paw at her chest, and she looked over to see it was Tumai.
    "No thanks, I can groom myself unlike some people" She said, grinning to show she was talking about him. Though it was true, Tumai couldn't clean himself, never properly could. Subira on the other hand had started to clean herself as soon as she had hit adolesence. Her mother had to get used to not having a cub to groom, and if the Queen groomed anothers cub; well, that was something that just wasn't done.

Subira rolled onto her stomach, and rested her paws and head on Tumai's chest. She was contented to rest there for now, and she slipped her tail from Tumai's, letting it flip across the ground. She let her eyes wander across the room, the markings more interesting from afar. She closed her eyes, and purred quietly for now.
    Tumai smirked and stopped stroking at Subira's underfur, Though he never stopped purring to her, When he heard her remark, It took a while to sink in that she meant it was him. He thought a second, Then decided to not make a smart remark back and smiled gently at Subira then answered.

"Well, Not everyone is as talented as yourself" he said softly still purring. "All I do.. Is take a dive in the Watering hole now" he said with a slight smirk and looked quite surprised as she laid her paws and head softly down on his chest, But it was quite normal, They often laid together.. But not really like this. He smiled and continued purring gently vibrating her as he did, His stomach moving up and down with each breath he took in an almost rhythmic(sp?) pattern. he took his paw and started to stroke gently at her back fur and up to her head and repeating the motion, continuing to purr as he did so, He loved Subira, and everything about her, Although she could be quite smart at sometimes, But that only added to her charm, And made him love her even more.

Tumai noticed her eyes flickering about to the different cave walls, and the paintings in which they had, and he let his head fall back gently on the ground to stare upside down at a few of the drawings, some which included what seemed to be lions, and others.. Humans, With poles... And the sticks of metal that seemed to end life as they knew it. They were.. Killing machines, Almost like them.. But all died for a reason, It was the circle of life, and when you met a human, If he had that metal stick.. Then you had better run. And Tumai had learnt that on his way to the Pride Lands before he found Subira again. And now that he had found her.. He couldn't be any more happier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira cuddled closer to Tumai's chest as he stroked her back. She opened her eyes again, revealing her emerald orbs.

"Your just lazy you know that? If we ever had cubs, you'd have to help with grooming as well, cause I'm not doing it all on my own"

Subira chuckled lightly, and then shifted her head closer to Tumai's. The feeling of cuddling next to another brought back memories of the time she spent with her family. Each night they'd huddle together, and in the morning Subira had never felt more content then to know that she was surronded by her family. That brought back thoughts of her sister.

Chukia. Her sister had been well known for her temper, but Subira loved her sister as much as a lioness could love her sister. But her sister had been jealous of her, especially when she hung out with Tumai. He was Chukia's betrothed after all, and Chukia had fought with Subira the night when they had all been proclaimed adults. Chukia had hit her head, hard on a rock, and the slit in her head poured blood, making Subira more sick then she had ever been before.
    That was when she had run away, and right now, Subira wondered if running away had been the best option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira cuddled closer to Tumai's chest as he stroked her back. She opened her eyes again, revealing her emerald orbs.

"Your just lazy you know that? If we ever had cubs, you'd have to help with grooming as well, cause I'm not doing it all on my own"

Subira chuckled lightly, and then shifted her head closer to Tumai's. The feeling of cuddling next to another brought back memories of the time she spent with her family. Each night they'd huddle together, and in the morning Subira had never felt more content then to know that she was surronded by her family. That brought back thoughts of her sister.

Chukia. Her sister had been well known for her temper, but Subira loved her sister as much as a lioness could love her sister. But her sister had been jealous of her, especially when she hung out with Tumai. He was Chukia's betrothed after all, and Chukia had fought with Subira the night when they had all been proclaimed adults. Chukia had hit her head, hard on a rock, and the slit in her head poured blood, making Subira more sick then she had ever been before.
    That was when she had run away, and right now, Subira wondered if running away had been the best option.
    Tumai smiled softly and looked back at Subira from staring at the walls. "Oh umm.. I'm not lazy.. Well.. You could say a little.. But not a lot" He said with a slight chuckle purring still. He looked at Subira as she mentioned about having cubs again, she didn't say she wanted em, but she did say if.. "Hmm.. I know how to groom Subira." he said with a wink to her. "I just don't like to do it.. But if you put it that way.. I could give the scoundrels (Sp?) a bath every now and then" he said with a warm smile still set on his muzzle.

His thoughts started to roam again, away from the present times back to the old Pride, and to the Future, Of cubs, Of... Chukia, and everyone else.. He sighed softly and continued to lay close to Subira, Enjoying her rather warm fur and he noticed he stopped stroking her, and quickly continued to do so, But now staring into her emerald green eyes, They were almost like that of the grass, But of a lighter color. "Subira.. About cubs... Umm..." He said then looked away. "About them.. Do you ever think about... You know... Having our own?" Tumai asked blushing rather, He turned his head back to Subira, staring into her eyes, Purring slightly still, Breathing heavily, Slow.. Yet hard. Waiting for an answer from his true love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira was rather surprised about Tumai's question. But she soon began to ponder over the question. She had thought about cubs on few occasions, but she never really thought about having them any time soon. Cubs would be a big step in her and Tumai's relationship, and Subira wasn't one hundred percent sure she was ready for cubs. Sure, she liked cubs and their little darling faces and bouncy nature, but having ones of her own were a completely different matter.
    Subira chewed her bottom lip in thought before answering Tumai.

"I guess I've thought about it from time to time. It would be nice having little ones to look after"

She looked up at Tumai, and nuzzled his cheek softly, and then resting her head back under his chin.

"What do you think?" She asked, her green eyes peering curiously up at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira was rather surprised about Tumai's question. But she soon began to ponder over the question. She had thought about cubs on few occasions, but she never really thought about having them any time soon. Cubs would be a big step in her and Tumai's relationship, and Subira wasn't one hundred percent sure she was ready for cubs. Sure, she liked cubs and their little darling faces and bouncy nature, but having ones of her own were a completely different matter.
    Subira chewed her bottom lip in thought before answering Tumai.

"I guess I've thought about it from time to time. It would be nice having little ones to look after"

She looked up at Tumai, and nuzzled his cheek softly, and then resting her head back under his chin.

"What do you think?" She asked, her green eyes peering curiously up at him.
    "Yeah.. After seeing Scout once that time.. Not haven seeing cubs for quite a while.. The question popped in my head and I just thought about it from time to time.. You know..?" Tumai said with a smile, He moved his paw up to Subira's head and softly stroked at her ears. He purred as she nuzzled him and he did the same back to her, Happy to be with her.. Alone, And in the safety of such a weird.. But magnificent place, And it was quite warm in the den, And Subira's fur also added to the warmness.

"Well, I'm with you.. Every step of the way, cause you know.. Your the one who's going to have to bare them... Not me.." Tumai said softly whispering into her ear after he nuzzled her. He looked away from her and back at the walls, Then to her emerald eyes. "So what you say.. Shall go." Tumai said with a smile once again. Flicking his tail back and forths on the ground stiring up just a bit of dust.

"Because what ever judgement you say.. I will still always love you, not any bigger or less..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Yes Yes I am back from the wedding I have been at in Bath - all went well and I've now met the siblings and their familys =))

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    "I don't want to change these feelings I have no need to since I got all I'll ever need" Twilight smiled purring softyl as she nuzzled as he continued to softly stroke her paw softly licking the top of her head.
    "I got a loving mate who is very mrawr" he smiled purring loudly "I got good friends...I got a son and now more cubs on the way soon" he purred softly into her ear licking towards it with a smile on his face purring lovingness into her ear.
    "Yeah well everyone likes to be loved...more lions...and other cats the better" he smiled "But I only ever stay with one and thats you" he purred licking and purring around her ear.
    Nala smiled lovingly and proudly. She was starting to get fatter and fatter. She was deffenitely pregnant. She looked down and then up at Twilight. "I'll never want to change my feeling either" she smiled sweetly. "We've deffenitely got a little one on the way" she smirked with a slight purr. Nala smiled once again. "You and Simba are the only teo for me" she told him.

Originally posted by Kopa
    Kaden smiled as she hugged him. He was glad to see her again. "I was waiting for you guys at Pride Rock." He said. He hugged her back tightly.
    Kala beamed happily. "I'm just glad to have you back. I thought I'd lost you" she told him.

Originally posted by Simba22
    "Well it's real great that we both found you we missed you" Scout said smiling as Kaden and Kala hugged. His two best friends together again made him feel awfully good.
    Kala looked towards Scout and asked him to come over. she put her paw round him and hugged him. "I'm sure we'll find Kara soon, I ain't giving up and I'm sure Kaden will help too" she smiled at Scout before looking towards Kaden awaiting his answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    (Yes Yes I am back from the wedding I have been at in Bath - all went well and I've now met the siblings and their familys =))

Nala smiled lovingly and proudly. She was starting to get fatter and fatter. She was deffenitely pregnant. She looked down and then up at Twilight. "I'll never want to change my feeling either" she smiled sweetly. "We've deffenitely got a little one on the way" she smirked with a slight purr. Nala smiled once again. "You and Simba are the only teo for me" she told him.

Kala beamed happily. "I'm just glad to have you back. I thought I'd lost you" she told him.

Kala looked towards Scout and asked him to come over. she put her paw round him and hugged him. "I'm sure we'll find Kara soon, I ain't giving up and I'm sure Kaden will help too" she smiled at Scout before looking towards Kaden awaiting his answer.
    Scout hugged her back tightly. "Thanks Kala I knew I could count on you to help me find my girlfriend. SO Kaden would you help me find her please?" Scout asked with pleading eyes to Kaden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah.. After seeing Scout once that time.. Not haven seeing cubs for quite a while.. The question popped in my head and I just thought about it from time to time.. You know..?" Tumai said with a smile, He moved his paw up to Subira's head and softly stroked at her ears. He purred as she nuzzled him and he did the same back to her, Happy to be with her.. Alone, And in the safety of such a weird.. But magnificent place, And it was quite warm in the den, And Subira's fur also added to the warmness.

"Well, I'm with you.. Every step of the way, cause you know.. Your the one who's going to have to bare them... Not me.." Tumai said softly whispering into her ear after he nuzzled her. He looked away from her and back at the walls, Then to her emerald eyes. "So what you say.. Shall go." Tumai said with a smile once again. Flicking his tail back and forths on the ground stiring up just a bit of dust.

"Because what ever judgement you say.. I will still always love you, not any bigger or less..." He said with a grin set upon his muzzle,
    "I'd hope not" Subira smirked, fiddling with Tumai's golden mane with one paw. Tumai seemed to want cubs, even though he said it was up to her. Instinct was kicking in perhaps, for lions like Tumai didn't want to grow old and have fathered no cubs by the time they died. It was something that they felt the need to acomplish, and also to pass their genes on.
    Subira thought the idea of having cubs would be alright. She could handle cubs, but there were always difficulties. What if the cubs wanted to see their grandparents? That would definately be a problem. Not only would they have to travel a far way away, but appearing in her home land with her dead sisters betrothed, and cubs, would be possibly the most idiotic thing to ever do in her life.
    Subira looked up at Tumai with a smirk across her maw.

"So you wanna be a father eh Tumai?" She teased, using the line she'd once used on him when they were much smaller.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled and watched on as Subira thought more and more about the subject, and her mind seemed to be roaming the times of the past, And if she was thinking about the past, Then it was about her family, and if he was wrong and she was thinking of the future, Then it would probably be of what the cubs would want to do when they got older. Then she spoke to him softly, and it clicked in his mind that she had said this a long.. Long time ago. He smiled softly to her and started to purr a little more deeper, "Well.. I wouldn't mind it, But the questions really on you.. Are you ready to be a mother?" He said leaning his head up giving Subira a small lick on her nose.

"Because you know.. You're the one for me Subira... Ever since we were cubs I've liked you.. Hell with Chukia she was... Umm how could I put it... A little too snotty.. Glad you ran away, It gave me a reason to leave also, To bring you back but.. You know, We don't have to go back or take the cubs there." He said with a soft smile.

He started to flick his tail a little faster on the ground stirring up more dust and started to stroke softly and Subira's side again with his paw looking at her continuing to smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout hugged her back tightly. "Thanks Kala I knew I could count on you to help me find my girlfriend. SO Kaden would you help me find her please?" Scout asked with pleading eyes to Kaden.
    Kala smiled at Scout and hugged tigghtly back. "Come on Kaden you gotta help your girlfriend's best buddy out" she sniggered softly. "You bet he'll help out Scout" she smiled turning to Kaden "Or else there'll be trouble" she chuckled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala smiled at Scout and hugged tigghtly back. "Come on Kaden you gotta help your girlfriend's best buddy out" she sniggered softly. "You bet he'll help out Scout" she smiled turning to Kaden "Or else there'll be trouble" she chuckled.
    Scout smiled he knre he could always trust Kala to help him out.She was so kind and sweet kinda like the perfect friend. If there ever was such a thing as a perfect friend Kala would be the first person Scout would think of. Scout chuckled."Better listen to her Kaden she's pretty tough" Scout warned playfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tumai smiled and watched on as Subira thought more and more about the subject, and her mind seemed to be roaming the times of the past, And if she was thinking about the past, Then it was about her family, and if he was wrong and she was thinking of the future, Then it would probably be of what the cubs would want to do when they got older. Then she spoke to him softly, and it clicked in his mind that she had said this a long.. Long time ago. He smiled softly to her and started to purr a little more deeper, "Well.. I wouldn't mind it, But the questions really on you.. Are you ready to be a mother?" He said leaning his head up giving Subira a small lick on her nose.

"Because you know.. You're the one for me Subira... Ever since we were cubs I've liked you.. Hell with Chukia she was... Umm how could I put it... A little too snotty.. Glad you ran away, It gave me a reason to leave also, To bring you back but.. You know, We don't have to go back or take the cubs there." He said with a soft smile.

He started to flick his tail a little faster on the ground stirring up more dust and started to stroke softly and Subira's side again with his paw looking at her continuing to smile.
    Subira chewed her lip thoughtfully. To be quite truthful, the sound of cubs was fairly tempting. It was just the thought of her past really, and her family. Growing up without them seemed like a way of forgetting them, even though the idea was silly and possibley idiotic, it mattered alot to Subira. Reaching full adulthood without her parents watchful eye felt strange somehow. Tumai's words meant well, but his optimisim was somewhat sickening. She sometimes wished her friend Isa was here. Someone from the old pride other then Tumai would have been nice.

But of course, Tumai wouldn't understand that. He would never, she knew Tumai to well. He was happy to live in his world of ignorance, and she was happy to leave it that way.
    She looked up at him, and gently pawed his chin lazily.

"Like I said before, it would be nice to have cubs. But growing up without my family seems strange don't you think?"

Her green eyes were still staring up at Tumai, but they held something almost sorrowful in their look.

"Don't you miss you family?"