Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 632 of 689 FirstFirst ... 132532582622630631632633634642682 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,640 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan ran ahead al little full knowing the new male was behind her until she could see the water hole ?hey guys!? she shouted back ?last one to the waterhole smells like a hyenas behind!?
    At this she sprinted ahead only looking back to laugh and stick her tongue out at the 3 behind her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guan Lou-dte
    Guan ran ahead al little full knowing the new male was behind her until she could see the water hole ?hey guys!? she shouted back ?last one to the waterhole smells like a hyenas behind!?
    At this she sprinted ahead only looking back to laugh and stick her tongue out at the 3 behind her.
    Dash laughed as she saw her take off toward the watering holeDash knowing that she'd get to the watering hole first Dashed off too the watering hole he looked at her and smiled. "You know Guan this is my lowest speed there's a reason they call me Dash" He said with a laugh. Zooming past her like a bullet. "See ya guys at the watering hole" He called back with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan laughs picking up speed but didn?t catch up with Dash before he skidded to a halt by the waters edge.
    Guan however couldn?t stop with as much grace, and as she tried to halt as Dash did she skidded and fell straight into the water with a splash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan laughs picking up speed but didn?t catch up with Dash before he skidded to a halt by the waters edge.
    Guan however couldn?t stop with as much grace, and as she tried to halt as Dash did she skidded and fell straight into the water with a splash.
    Dash laughs a little. "You need to work on that little stop of yours don't ya?" He asked looking for the figure of Guan in the water.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A few bubbles rise up from where Guan fell in but she did not surface.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A few bubbles rise up from where Guan fell in but she did not surface.
    Dash just watched in horror as the bubbles came up. Dash was a great swimmer and was prepared to save her if he had too. "Don't worry Guan I'm comin to save you." Dash said diving into the water he looked all around for the figure of Guan underwater.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Apart from the fact that she was underwater Guan was in hysterics she hid behind some reads until her turned away before swimming up and jumping on him from behind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Apart from the fact that she was underwater Guan was in hysterics she hid behind some reads until her turned away before swimming up and jumping on him from behind.
    Dash couldn't see her at all underwater. He surfaced choking on some water and had no idea where Guan was little did he know Guan was right behind him. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Dash screamed as Guan pounced on to him from behind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan laughs letting go of dash ?gotcha? she shouts before splashing some water at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan laughs letting go of dash ?gotcha? she shouts before splashing some water at him.
    "I knew it was you all along I was just playing along, you know I didn't want you to feel bad for not being able to scare me so I just pretended to be scared I'm glad you're ok though." Dash said lying not about the glad you're be ok part but about everything else. He shook the access water off his tuft of hair where she splashed him. "So Ya wanna play hard ball do ya" Dash said playfully getting into a crouching position and playfully pouncing on top of her. "It looks to me like I got you" Dash said with a cocky smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pushing him off her with her legs she span round grabbing his tail which pulled him off balance.
    She sniggered as he fell back in the water.

she stood back looking round

"hey where did every body go?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout was a little hesitant to get in the water because he didn't wanna interupt in Dash and Guan's game. Dash stood up and shook off his fur getting Guan wet on purpose playfully. "Hey come on in Scout The water's great or are me and Guan going to have drag you in by your paws?" Dash yelled to Scout with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ( OCC: Kala will be back all Sunday and Monday evening then that'll be it until i get back from the wedding in bath which could be saturday night but is most prob sunday some time... anyways could someone pm me or post where were upto - pms prob easier - pref Josh to pm me as I roleplay with his main fursona Scout and his other fursona Roni so he's more likely to know where she's upto in all 3 RPs =) and the reason I'm not RPing now is coz I've just got back from getting my hair done and my boyfriends and I have to leave for work in a hour or so so I'll be getting ready)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((For Guan Lou-dte. Feel free to put it in your sig.

Other than that, I don't think there's much else for me to do here.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout gets up to survey the pridelands for a little he'd go swimming with Dash and Guan a little later. But he just couldn't concentrate on having fun without his girl Kara. Every second without her was like a million years to Scout. Scout felt so empty without seeing her smiling face or seeing her laugh at his crappy jokes. Scout sighed and continued to search aimlessly through out the pridelands for Kara. A gentle breeze blows as Scout ventures through the pridelands. He wondered when he'd find Kara or if he ever would find her again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira nodded her head. She padded forward towards the path, and stopped at the entrance to look behnd her to make sure that Tumai was coming. She looked back at the vines that clung to the passage way. They twisted and turned in unexplained ways, creating a thick barrier. It was almost as if it wanted to keep something in, because for most animals, the darkness would keep most away.
    What beast lay in the depths, if any at all, Subira couldn't have been sure. She cleared a few pieces of bracken in front of her, and observed the soil. It was rich enough to hold life, but the only life she could spot, was the vines. Perhaps the vines had destroyed all previous life here, crushed the vunerable stems in its crushing vice grip.

Sinister. That was first word that came to mind, but Subira's curiousity was peaked, her mind held no fear. She looked back at Tumai again, and smiled at him, while swishing her tail tuft back and forth.
    Tumai smiled and watched Subira for a second, then padded up beside her to stare down at the path she cleared, it wasn't much, But it did show the fertile soil under the vines, Still. There was a lot more to see, and a lot more to learn, and Tumai kept telling himself this, Just to make his curiousity build up even more, To the point that he would do anything, and go anywhere, He smirked and rubbed his side softly up against her own and purred passing by her staring ahead of him, Pushing his way through the vines, on what seemed to be an endless ruote, to no where, All he saw, Was vines, vines, and more vines.

"Gah what the.. " Tumai muttered, He continued to walk deeper into the viney midst, and looked back to stare at Subira. "Coming? If so.. Stay behind me, I'll clear the way" He said reasurringly with a warm smile on his muzzle.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira grinned at Tumai. She was tempted to say he'd clear the way with his large head, but she decided he seemed to proud to be leading the way, so she nuzzled his cheek softly instead.
    "Just don't get stuck, or we might be here forever"
    She nodded her head for him to lead the way, so as Tumai continued to walk on, she let her emerald eyes wander across the pathway.

A one point, little pathways of light traveled through a few slits in the vines above. The sunlight dappled across the floor, and across Subira's fur. To most, it would have seen eerie, but to Subira it was mysterious.

She looked at Tumai and smirked.

"Think this path ever ends?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (wooooooooooooo what's happend with Kara and Scout? o.O can some one update me please!?)

Kala was resting by the water hole... she loved it there but she was in deep thought... she wondered if she try go back to her home lands in the snow! She hadn't seen anyone for ages and she was missing her best buddy Scout! she rested her head on the waters edge and sighed... Where was everyone? had they gone of without her and forgotten about her? she stood up and sighed again, she headed away from the water hole and decided she would try and find her way back to the snow, she heard a noise and a smile lite up her face she ran towards where it was coming from in hope of seing a friend... but it was just a butterfly, normally she'd be happy to see one but not this time she smiled and then sighed "goodbye little butterfly I shall miss you" she told it.

At the moment she halted... she couldn't leave without saying goodbye to Twilight first... but she didn't even know where he was! Then she relised that they may be looking for her and think she's dead! she swiftly turned round and headed back to the pridelands! As she turned a corner she her eyes lite up and a smile streched across her face from ear to ear... it was Scout! "Scccccccccccccouuuuuuuuuuuut!" she beamed running upto him and pouncing on him playfully then licking his face before relising something was wrong. Her smile dropped and her ears cowered. She jumped of and nuzzled his head, lifting it up slightly "Scout? What's wrong?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan stood back licking her paw to make herself look at least a little presentable when she suddenly stopped and her ears pricked up.
    So looked round but she couldn?t hear anything.
    ?Hey dash? she said almost in a whisper
    ?Can you hear anything??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    (wooooooooooooo what's happend with Kara and Scout? o.O can some one update me please!?)

Kala was resting by the water hole... she loved it there but she was in deep thought... she wondered if she try go back to her home lands in the snow! She hadn't seen anyone for ages and she was missing her best buddy Scout! she rested her head on the waters edge and sighed... Where was everyone? had they gone of without her and forgotten about her? she stood up and sighed again, she headed away from the water hole and decided she would try and find her way back to the snow, she heard a noise and a smile lite up her face she ran towards where it was coming from in hope of seing a friend... but it was just a butterfly, normally she'd be happy to see one but not this time she smiled and then sighed "goodbye little butterfly I shall miss you" she told it.

At the moment she halted... she couldn't leave without saying goodbye to Twilight first... but she didn't even know where he was! Then she relised that they may be looking for her and think she's dead! she swiftly turned round and headed back to the pridelands! As she turned a corner she her eyes lite up and a smile streched across her face from ear to ear... it was Scout! "Scccccccccccccouuuuuuuuuuuut!" she beamed running upto him and pouncing on him playfully then licking his face before relising something was wrong. Her smile dropped and her ears cowered. She jumped of and nuzzled his head, lifting it up slightly "Scout? What's wrong?"
    Scout was so happy to see his bestest buddy in the whole wide world. "It's just Kara I was looking for her I haven't seen her in like forever I am glad you are here I don't know what I'd do without your support Kala. You weren't thinking about leaving the pridelands were you? Please don't go I don't know how I'd live with Kara god knows where and you gone I might as well just jump into the water right now and drown myself" Scout said. "You just can't leave me here I'll be all alone" Scout said nuzzling her a little.

Meanwhile........

Dash perks his ears up when Guan asked if he heard anything. He heard a russle in the bushes. "Get behind me" Dash said quickly to Guan just in case it was an attacker. He'd rather die then see anyone hurt Guan.