Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 631 of 689 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641681 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,620 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    It took Kaden a couple seconds to answer. " I wish I knew where she was...I hope she's ok." he said. "Do you want to go look for her?" he asked trying to help.
    "You know I think I will look for her. You'll come with me too right after you find Kala?" Scout asked hoping he wouldn't be alone on this journey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {OCC: Hey all, I dunno where Kala last posted so if someone wants to post her last reply and what I'm menner be replying to - both with twilght and scout and co, then that would be very helpful, plus i'm gunna be busy for the next two weeks at least as next week i'm travelling down to bristol for my boyfriends sisters wedding and i haven't met anyone in his family except his mum and dad... so i dunno how long i'll be on here for so if someone wants to keep me up to dat during the next two weeks it would be very helpful }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Nala smiled. "With your Charms and good looks, is the reason I fell for you, no one can resist your good looks and personaltity" she smiled nuzzling Twilight's chin. "I guess your right but I dunno what I'd do without either of you" she kissed him and looked into the night sky happily.

======================

{I'm confused - are we dropping the 'Kala and Kaden going own ways' now or not? Dunno where Kala's last post is so if someone wants to help out... }
    {That was your last post up until now there is no one you need to reply too. RIght now as far as I know Kara is still at the watering hole. Scout had just found Kaden and Scout is going back to Kala at the watering hole with Kaden. Have fun at the wedding NTP}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {OOC, okay i dont know whats going on so can someone sum up whats happening in like a paragraph whats happend and whats happening so i can see where to come in?}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Hey Guan, have you even signed a character up to RP in this RP yet? Just to let ya know that after you sign a character up and after it's approved, you're free to RP. ^^ Sign your character up here.)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    *Guan?s lounging in a tree as the 2 cubs pass under her.
    She watches them for a moment before making herself known*

?Hey! What cha doin??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Guan Lou-dte
    *Guan?s lounging in a tree as the 2 cubs pass under her.
    She watches them for a moment before making herself known*

?Hey! What cha doin??
    [Okay I don't know where my last actual reply was but since my character is a cub I'm just gonna flat out guess that I should reply to this . ]

Scout was walking with Kaden until suddenly he heard something. He looked around nervously and then saw a female lion show herself. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hi, my name's Scout we're going to the watering hole. Ya wanna come with us? It's a real fun place to go." Scout said in a friendly voice. He was always quite nice around new people sometimes probably even too nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Okay I was grounded for a week >_> Sorry I wasn't here to RP or anything, can someone fill me in to what is going on o_O My computer WILL NOT load up any of the pages other than this last one for some stupid freaking reason...))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Well Scout misses Kara, and has just run into Kaden, and has met Guan. I don't know where Kala is))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    ((ooc: Well Scout misses Kara, and has just run into Kaden, and has met Guan. I don't know where Kala is))
    ((OOC: Last time I checked she was somewhere in the outlands where Kovu told her to stay a while back))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan jumped down from the dead tree that she was napping in ?Sure? she replied giving the male cub a curious sideways look.
    ?Why are you going to the water hole anyway??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guan jumped down from the dead tree that she was napping in ?Sure? she replied giving the male cub a curious sideways look.
    ?Why are you going to the water hole anyway??
    "Oh we're going there just too chill and have some fun. That's one of the funnest places here in the pridelands at least for me it is. And besides this one girl Kala is waiting for us there" Scout said turning his head back to Guan and calling over his right shoulder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kaden had been silent for awhile. He wondered where this new cub had come from. Of course he wasn't good with making new friends sometimes..."Hey Scout how far is the water hole from here?" he asked not sure if he should talk to the new cub.
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    Kaden had been silent for awhile. He wondered where this new cub had come from. Of course he wasn't good with making new friends sometimes..."Hey Scout how far is the water hole from here?" he asked not sure if he should talk to the new cub.
    {OOC: I could be wrong but I think Guan is actually an adult lion I could be wrong but I think she is Edit: I was wrong sorry}}

"Not too far from here hey why don't you and Guan chat for a little by the way Guan that blue fur makes you look very Beautiful" Scout said with a smile to her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If Guan?s blue fur hadn?t got in the way everyone would have seen that she was blushing hugely ?thank you? she said in a whisper before trotting ahead of the 2 males.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira looked around her from her position in front of the waterhole, her tail twitching from side to side while she pondered over Tumai's question. And a good question it was, for they could go in all directions, and all paths be different and interesting. Her mouth twisted itself into a thoughtful frown, and she decided on either the path with the weird looking vines, or the one with the leafy ground.
    She leaned her head towards Tumai's and nestled her head into his mane and smiled up at him.

"How about the vine path, or the one with all those leaves on the ground?"
    ((ooc: Well I'm back and so yeah ^_^ I have no clue how the Outlander RP is going on now >_> I'm lost on it so ... Meh.. I know this one though xP Found this post at school and yeah ))

Tumai looked at what Subira was talking to him about, In front of them the path split into two directions, One with Leaves covering the ground, All of different colors, Green, Red, Brown, Yellow, And all.. Were very pretty, Though scattered about like a huge mess it was still a sight to see. Then the next path had vines hanging out of trees almost and it looked rather.. Suspicious, and it made one think what was behind all that, and where it would lead, and Tumai of course, was one of those lions that took the hard path over the easy path, Even though he was taught to , Work smart not hard.

"What about the viney one? Might be something back there thats.. New, Or something cool" He said with a slight smile looking at Subira, "Might even find some trouble... So stay on Guard" Tumai said with a slight sterness in his voice, You could never know what you would find in a new place, especially if you had never heard of it before, and no rumors to help you find something, Or someone.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If Guan?s blue fur hadn?t got in the way everyone would have seen that she was blushing hugely ?thank you? she said in a whisper before trotting ahead of the 2 males.
    Scout caught up with her. "So where you from?" Scout asked. "You seem to have a real amazing color most of the lions here are just al brownish gold you have no idea how boring that is" Scout said with a smile.

Meanwhile not too far away a white cub with black markings was exploring through the pridelands his name was Dash.

Dash: Wow, this place is so cool I'm so glad I got excepted into living here it's great. He sees the 2 male cubs a little while away. Dash smiled this was his chance to gain some friends. He suddenly saw the one blue cub and almost immediately found her one of the most beautiful cubs he'd ever seen in his young life.

Dash walked up to the 3 young kids with a smile.

Scout: Hi, there My name's Scout and this is Kaden and...... and..... oh yeah Guan. What's your name?" He asked with a friendly smile.

Dash was lost in thought staring at how beautiful Guan was.

Dash:"UHHHHH UHHHHH What? Oh, my name's Dash"

He said quite suddenly sweating a little.

Scout:"You Ok"?

Dash: Me? Oh yeah I always sweat like this.

Scout raises an eyebrow curiously.

Scout: Well we're going to the watering hole you wanna come?

Dash: UHHHHH Yeah sure.

Scout watched curiously as Dash followed followed Guan to the watering hole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((ooc: Well I'm back and so yeah ^_^ I have no clue how the Outlander RP is going on now >_> I'm lost on it so ... Meh.. I know this one though xP Found this post at school and yeah ))

Tumai looked at what Subira was talking to him about, In front of them the path split into two directions, One with Leaves covering the ground, All of different colors, Green, Red, Brown, Yellow, And all.. Were very pretty, Though scattered about like a huge mess it was still a sight to see. Then the next path had vines hanging out of trees almost and it looked rather.. Suspicious, and it made one think what was behind all that, and where it would lead, and Tumai of course, was one of those lions that took the hard path over the easy path, Even though he was taught to , Work smart not hard.

"What about the viney one? Might be something back there thats.. New, Or something cool" He said with a slight smile looking at Subira, "Might even find some trouble... So stay on Guard" Tumai said with a slight sterness in his voice, You could never know what you would find in a new place, especially if you had never heard of it before, and no rumors to help you find something, Or someone.
    Subira nodded her head. She padded forward towards the path, and stopped at the entrance to look behnd her to make sure that Tumai was coming. She looked back at the vines that clung to the passage way. They twisted and turned in unexplained ways, creating a thick barrier. It was almost as if it wanted to keep something in, because for most animals, the darkness would keep most away.
    What beast lay in the depths, if any at all, Subira couldn't have been sure. She cleared a few pieces of bracken in front of her, and observed the soil. It was rich enough to hold life, but the only life she could spot, was the vines. Perhaps the vines had destroyed all previous life here, crushed the vunerable stems in its crushing vice grip.

Sinister. That was first word that came to mind, but Subira's curiousity was peaked, her mind held no fear. She looked back at Tumai again, and smiled at him, while swishing her tail tuft back and forth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi kovu the lion.. you know me remember? you like to draw right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (*sigh* If you want to RP then think of a character and sign it up in the "Character Sign Up" thread. I'm really getting cheesed off now having to tell new members to stop spamming this thread. >.>)

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook