Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 620 of 689 FirstFirst ... 120520570610618619620621622630670 ... LastLast
Results 12,381 to 12,400 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((ooc: that makes no sense o.O you piss him off, then ask to be friends xP ! Shmexi Sengalo and Sexeh Scout o.O???))
    {WHen Sengalo told him he wasn't so different Scout finally realised how very wrong he was and he apoligised to Sengalo.}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo looked down at the cub's small, outstretched hand. This cub seemed so determined to get Sengalo so angry, and now he wanted to befriend him? He wasn't moved. Looking back up at the cub's face with his own, Sengalo said dully, "I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."((PotC quote!))

With that, he turned away from the cubs and began walking off. As he sauntered off into the fog, he said back to Kara over his shoulder, "oh and don't expect to see your father anytime soon. He has some unfinished business and won't be around for a while." A smirk spread on his maw again.

((That's it for me tonight, guys. I'll see ya'll tomorrow afternoon!*waves*))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: goodnight Katse! have a good sleep ! I know Simba22 It was a joke :P))

Kara let out a sigh of relief as he started to walk off, and she was somewhat glad that he had.. Spared Scout's life after what Scout said, Kara would have definilty torn into him if She was Sengalo, He must be very calm.. Then he called back to her, and her ears perked up

"Hey wait! My father! Where is...He.." Kara said as he dissapeared into the fog, She turned her head to the side away from Scout, Afraid to look at him for what she had done to him, she didn't know if she could spend another second with him, Everytime she looked into his Ocean blue eyes, She would feel sorrow for what she did, as if it were her fault for trying to protect him.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: goodnight Katse! have a good sleep ! I know Simba22 It was a joke :P))

Kara let out a sigh of relief as he started to walk off, and she was somewhat glad that he had.. Spared Scout's life after what Scout said, Kara would have definilty torn into him if She was Sengalo, He must be very calm.. Then he called back to her, and her ears perked up

"Hey wait! My father! Where is...He.." Kara said as he dissapeared into the fog, She turned her head to the side away from Scout, Afraid to look at him for what she had done to him, she didn't know if she could spend another second with him, Everytime she looked into his Ocean blue eyes, She would feel sorrow for what she did, as if it were her fault for trying to protect him.
    "Kara wait I forgive you Kara. I don't care what you would have done to me you could have tried to kill me at this very spot and I would still love you Kara." Scout said hoping Kara would come back and all would be forgiven.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at Scout, and for once, She didn't feel the pain, The never ending pain that felt like a knife was being shoved repeatedly into her heat, The agony she had without him, Even though it was only a little while, She now knew what life was without Him, A living hell was what it was, And she was so happy when he forgave her and told her how much he loved her, Her face turned from a sadness to an automatic glory happiness, (does that even make sense? oh well)

"Scout!" Kara said running up next to him and pouncing on him, She repeatedly spread kisses and licks on his face, "I'm so happy.. That you know what happened.. I didn't mean it but I didn't want you to get hurt.." Kara said sadly, her ears were now pressed against her forehead.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at Scout, and for once, She didn't feel the pain, The never ending pain that felt like a knife was being shoved repeatedly into her heat, The agony she had without him, Even though it was only a little while, She now knew what life was without Him, A living hell was what it was, And she was so happy when he forgave her and told her how much he loved her, Her face turned from a sadness to an automatic glory happiness, (does that even make sense? oh well)

"Scout!" Kara said running up next to him and pouncing on him, She repeatedly spread kisses and licks on his face, "I'm so happy.. That you know what happened.. I didn't mean it but I didn't want you to get hurt.." Kara said sadly, her ears were now pressed against her forehead.
    "AWWWWWWWW, I'm so happy too" Scout said as he was pummeled with licks and kisses. Scout kisses her back. "But I don't want you to get hurt either you mean the world to me Kara." Scout says hugging her tightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( Whoa a lot of posts.....um could someone please give me a brief summary ? O.O ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    (( Whoa a lot of posts.....um could someone please give me a brief summary ? O.O ))
    {The 4 kids went to go explore in the Elephant Graveyard as it stands now Kaden can't be found in the elephant graveyard and Kala is worried something bad happened to him}

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    {The 4 kids went to go explore in the Elephant Graveyard as it stands now Kaden can't be found in the elephant graveyard and Kala is worried something bad happened to him}
    (( O.o ok.....sounds cool. thanks for the sum up. How did they end up going from the edge of the Outlands to the Graveyard? (sorry for the 20 questions ) ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( O.o ok.....sounds cool. thanks for the sum up. How did they end up going from the edge of the Outlands to the Graveyard? (sorry for the 20 questions ) ))
    {Um by walking? }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Um by walking? }
    (( ok. Good enough explanation ))

Kaden seemed to have a big habit of losing his friends. He had absoulutly no idea where he was at the moment. He sat down in the middle of an open area in the graveyard. He sighed. This place reminded him of something.....could it be the place where....no it wasn't possible. He was sure he had nver been here before. The memory of his past was stronger than ever here......He shook his head and started to walk away from the open area. He wanted to find his friends...

(( I want to add more to this but I can't at the moment..I mean like I said his history will sorta be revealed during the RPG ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( ok. Good enough explanation ))

Kaden seemed to have a big habit of losing his friends. He had absoulutly no idea where he was at the moment. He sat down in the middle of an open area in the graveyard. He sighed. This place reminded him of something.....could it be the place where....no it wasn't possible. He was sure he had nver been here before. The memory of his past was stronger than ever here......He shook his head and started to walk away from the open area. He wanted to find his friends...

(( I want to add more to this but I can't at the moment..I mean like I said his history will sorta be revealed during the RPG ))
    Scout sees Kopa just wandering around. "Hey Kopa" He whistles. "You can hang out with me and Kara over here" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout sees Kopa just wandering around. "Hey Kopa" He whistles. "You can hang out with me and Kara over here" Scout said.
    (( 'Kaden' ))

Kaden saw Scout. A smile came across his face. "Hey Scout how'd ya find me? I'm growing a habit of getting lost from you guys." he said with very small chuckle. "Where were you guys? I was looking all over for you." he added with a serious face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( 'Kaden' ))

Kaden saw Scout. A smile came across his face. "Hey Scout how'd ya find me? I'm growing a habit of getting lost from you guys." he said with very small chuckle. "Where were you guys? I was looking all over for you." he added with a serious face.
    {Sorry it's getting kinda late here and that's what happens when I'm tired. }

"A few hours ago I went looking for you then got attacked by a hyena on my way trying to find you we really need to put some kind of tracking device around your neck" Scout says with a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    {Sorry it's getting kinda late here and that's what happens when I'm tired. }

"A few hours ago I went looking for you then got attacked by a hyena on my way trying to find you we really need to put some kind of tracking device around your neck" Scout says with a laugh.
    (( I do the same thing when I'm tired.. ))

"Yeah that might work." said Kaden in rely to the tracking device comment. "Are you ok?" he asked. He looked concerned.
    (( thats it for me tonight. I'll try and catch up tomorow ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (( I do the same thing when I'm tired.. ))

"Yeah that might work." said Kaden in rely to the tracking device comment. "Are you ok?" he asked. He looked concerned.
    (( thats it for me tonight. I'll try and catch up tomorow ))
    "Yeah, it's just the hyena attack and meeting this deadly lion named Sengalo made me feel a little bit concerned but I'll be fine" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, it's just the hyena attack and meeting this deadly lion named Sengalo made me feel a little bit concerned but I'll be fine" Scout said.
    (( my last last post for tonight for sure ))

"Sengalo?" asked Kaden. He never heard of this lion before. He kept quiet for awhile after. He decided to stick with Scout this time to make sure he didn't get lost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "we are both young, active and playful, yes" she smiled. "and ofcourse we'll be grandparents one day, but that can only be a good thing, it means the circle of life is continueing to grow" she smiled. "Aww I'm gunna stay with you too Twi, so long as your happy, I'm happy" she smiled sofly.
    "Yeah I hope we are still active and playful for a few more years before all this old age...grandparent stuff fully kicks in" Twilight smirked purring softly looking up into Nala's eyes "Circle of Life....haven't heard that mentioned in a while" he smiled and purred to Nala's words.
    "As long as your happy...I'm happy" he purred in return licking her nose nuzzling her softly.
    "We will always be together...even if I were to pass away before you I'd still be there with you" he purred into her ear "We would be together in Starden someday" he smiled.

Originally posted by King Simba
    (Hehe, ok then. I'll see what LKS thinks before I do anything though. ^^)
    (Got no problem with that what so ever do what the Princess said and dooooo it.)
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    (Alright, sure thing *follows Roog's theory again* )

Simba's ears twitch after hearing some voices nearby. To him, they sound like two adult lions so he decides to check it out, especially since he was meaning to look for both Twilight and Nala earlier. He looks around through a bush and catches sight of Nala and Twilight, "Looks like those two are having some fun." He smirks to himself before making an appearance out the bushes, "Hey, what you two been up to then? You look as though you've been busy." He gives Twilight a slight wink before padding over to them.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Twilight continued to nuzzle against Nala's neck before hearing a noise from the top of the graveyard near a row of bushes that lined across the top.
    He rested his head on the top of Nala's nuzzling it softly as he looked as he best he could at the bush.
    He tried to scent the air getting a good whiff of Nala making him purr loudly; he caught a faint scent of Simba and calmed down a little looking at the bushes seeing if he would appear or not.
    Hearing Simba and seeing him appear slightly through the bush made him smirk slightly.
    "Hey Simba nice of you to make a appearence" he smirked nuzzling the top of Nala's head still "Well you know we been doing stuff" he smiled watching Simba pad down ther side and over to them.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]