Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 619 of 689 FirstFirst ... 119519569609617618619620621629669 ... LastLast
Results 12,361 to 12,380 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Woah.O_O Didn't see that coming. Kara's all like *FACE*"Shut up!"

I'll be right back in a few minutes, then I'll make a reply.))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    "The question is what do you want," replied the dark lion, "this is forbidden land. Certainly the last place a cub such as yourself would be. Your.... father.... would be worried sick about you." Sengalo was hesitant at mentioning the cub's father. She probably didn't even know.

At Scout arriving on the scene, followed by the white female cub, Sengalo tilted his head slightly. Ofcourse she wasn't alone. She was almost always in the company of her little boyfriend.

At the small white cub approaching him, Sengalo raised a scarred eyebrow at her trying to stand up to him. He towered above her, though young himself. "Oh, your little friends haven't told you about me," he asked in fake dissappointment, "last time I checked, those two knew me quite well."
    Kala raised her eyebrow, it took alot for her not to like someone but she had took an automatic disliking to this lion.

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    "Kala, This lion.. Is just pure Evil.. He's strong, and one of the most cunning lions around, My father told me loads about him, He even took on my father and some other lion, and nearly won that battle, 3 on 1 and he almost won.. He's unbelievably strong... and watch out for anything he does.. Just don't anger him like Scout just tried to do" Kara said looking back at Scout now.
    { It's over? I'm sure there'll find a way of making up }

"It takes alot for me not to like someone, yet i already have a strong disliking for this lion" she said looking up at him with a frown upon her face.
    As Kara knocked Scout out,
    Shocked Kala's ears lowered and her jaw dropped "Kara what have you done to Scout - he was trying to be nice" she said padding over to Scout and licking him to try and wake him up. As Scout ran off, Kala ran after him, she hated seing her friends sad and she thought Scout could do with a friend right about now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    {Oh my god I guess the Scout and Kara relationship is over. *cries*] Scout after being knocked out cold for 30 minutes he lied there. After that he woke up took one look at Kara with sad eyes. "Why? I loved you Kara. You were the world to me I can't believe I ever loved you." Scout said running off crying his life had just come to an end as he knew it.

((ooc: Who ever said its over? xP))

Kara looked at Scout and rolled her eyes as he started to run off, Sengalo was still there and he left her there by herself, With Sengalo.. Alone..

"Boys.." She said softly under her breath.

I was only trying to save him.. I'm not going to just sit here and watch him die.. Kara thought to herself, She continued now to stare up at Sengalo, She was wide open for attack now, and now that Scout thought her relationship with him was over, She had no other care in the world, All she has, was him and now she lost it, So Scout thinks... Without Scout, Kara had no reason to live, She just sat there watching Sengalo, Hoping he would kill her now.

EDITED:

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    Kala raised her eyebrow, it took alot for her not to like someone but she had took an automatic disliking to this lion.

"It takes alot for me not to like someone, yet i already have a strong disliking for this lion" she said looking up at him with a frown upon her face.
    As Kara knocked Scout out,
    Shocked Kala's ears lowered and her jaw dropped "Kara what have you done to Scout - he was trying to be nice" she said padding over to Scout and licking him to try and wake him up.
    Scout woke up he couldn't say one word to Kara or Kala he couldn't believe that she would ever do something like that to him. His whole life revolved around Kala trying to protect doing things for her and this meant nothing to her Scout said 2 words to Kala "Good Bye" He sniffled and ran off crying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout woke up he couldn't say one word to Kara or Kala he couldn't believe that she would ever do something like that to him. His whole life revolved around Kala trying to protect doing things for her and this meant nothing to her Scout said 2 words to Kala "Good Bye" He sniffled and ran off crying.
    "Hey wait up Scout, You can't go, You can't leave, We don't even now the whole story, what if Kara was trying to protect you from that monster back there" she questioned referring back to sengalo as 'the monster' Kala continued to run after him. "God knows where Kaden is, I can't loose both you and him in one day" she told him. "Scout stop, at least listen to me" She wouldn't give up. Scout was her best buddy and she didn't wanna only have memories to remember him by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey wait up Scout, You can't go, You can't leave, We don't even now the whole story, what if Kara was trying to protect you from that monster back there" she questioned referring back to sengalo as 'the monster' Kala continued to run after him. "God knows where Kaden is, I can't loose both you and him in one day" she told him. "Scout stop, at least listen to me" She wouldn't give up. Scout was her best buddy and she didn't wanna only have memories to remember him by.
    Scout finally stopped. "What's the point Kala? You know how it feels when you don't know how you're gonna survive life? Kara had never slapped me before. You know how it felt when she did that? Now I have nothing Kala I don't have Kara I can't even date you now and it's all because of me." Scout said crying his little eyes out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout finally stopped. "What's the point Kala? You know how it feels when you don't know how you're gonna survive life? Kara had never slapped me before. You know how it felt when she did that? Now I have nothing Kala I don't have Kara I can't even date you now and it's all because of me." Scout said crying his little eyes out.
    "Your still my bestest buddy, the bestest buddy in the whole world" she said as she came to a holt beside him. "If you go, who else is gunna be my pinning buddy when we grow older - Your to special to replace Scout - the bestest buddy in the whole world and beside if you went, I'd miss you too much" she replied a tear rolling down her face. "Kara may be in trouble back there, at least let's get everyone out the graveyard safely" she replied. "I know it musta hurt when she slapped you, but we all do things we regret and i bet she didn't mean to, she seemed to be frightened of that lion back there, but trying to protect you at the same time! she said as another tear rolled down her face at the thought of loosing Scout as a buddy. no one could replace her bestest friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your still my bestest buddy, the bestest buddy in the whole world" she said as she came to a holt beside him. "If you go, who else is gunna be my pinning buddy when we grow older - Your to special to replace Scout - the bestest buddy in the whole world and beside if you went, I'd miss you too much" she replied a tear rolling down her face. "Kara may be in trouble back there, at least let's get everyone out the graveyard safely" she replied. "I know it musta hurt when she slapped you, but we all do things we regret and i bet she didn't mean to, she seemed to be frightened of that lion back there, but trying to protect you at the same time! she said as another tear rolled down her face at the thought of loosing Scout as a buddy. no one could replace her bestest friend.
    "All right It's worth a shot I'm going to see if Kara meant what she said and did. And if she did I'm out of here. I want you Kaden and Ballard to come with me though I don't wanna lose my bestest pinning buddy. So will you come with me?" Scout says looking at her hoping she would.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Woah, wait a minute," Sengalo said almost with a chuckle, "I'm not welcome here? What about you? In case you haven't notice, these are the Outlands. Pridelanders are forbidden to be here, so I think it's you who's not welcome here."

Sengalo arched an eyebrow again and shook his head at Scout handing himself over. "Why would I want anything with you," he asked with a tone to match his somewhat confused exrpession, "I can very well care for myself. I don't think I need to live off cubs any more."

Sengalo was even a bit taken aback at Kara striking Scout. One part of Sengalo thought it hilarious, the other in disbelief. He had seen the love those two had for eachother. They were almost always together.

A smirk slowly creeped onto Sengalo's lips as he saw Scout scurry off, sobbing like an infant. Pathetic he thought with a shake of his head. He looked down at Kara, who was still there. "Your boyfriend seems to be a bit on the over sensitive side," he said down to her, "and now you're left here all by your lonesome again." He paused, thinking over the young lioness's situation. He began to advance towards her, circling around the cub. "How ironic," he later continued with a smirk, "I found myself in the same situation when I was a bit older than you."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara shivered as he started to circle around her, Her eyes following his movements, She was scared stiff, Her mind was telling her to run, and she could hear it clearly, it was screaming in her mind and it hurt, but her body would not react to what she told it to do, "Wha... What- What do you want with me..." Kara said frightfully. Then she thought of Scout, and the way he ran off, If he wasn't alway so.. Sensitive..

Wait.. Why do I even care... Kara thought to herself.

"Wow, How Ironic it is, I guess we share the same stuff now don't we?" She said acting cocky to the Lion, Trying to raise his anger, the faster she could make his blood boil, the easier it would be to make him want to strike at her, and end her now miserable life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Woah, wait a minute," Sengalo said almost with a chuckle, "I'm not welcome here? What about you? In case you haven't notice, these are the Outlands. Pridelanders are forbidden to be here, so I think it's you who's not welcome here."

Sengalo arched an eyebrow again and shook his head at Scout handing himself over. "Why would I want anything with you," he asked with a tone to match his somewhat confused exrpession, "I can very well care for myself. I don't think I need to live off cubs any more."

Sengalo was even a bit taken aback at Kara striking Scout. One part of Sengalo thought it hilarious, the other in disbelief. He had seen the love those two had for eachother. They were almost always together.

A smirk slowly creeped onto Sengalo's lips as he saw Scout scurry off, sobbing like an infant. Pathetic he thought with a shake of his head. He looked down at Kara, who was still there. "Your boyfriend seems to be a bit on the over sensitive side," he said down to her, "and now you're left here all by your lonesome again." He paused, thinking over the young lioness's situation. He began to advance towards her, circling around the cub. "How ironic," he later continued with a smirk, "I found myself in the same situation when I was a bit older than you."
    Scout came back not caring how much Kara hated him now he needed to be brave. Scout saw Sengalo circling Kara. "And you call me pathetic? You're the one who is trying to scare a girl cub. What's the matter Sengalo does it make you feel stronger to take on cubs does it make you feel powerful to scare us. Well I'm not leaving I don't care. You can't scare me Sengalo I lived here once before I saw my parents get killed in this very spot. So don't even think your little mind games will work on me. You took away my girlfriend You took away everything that mattered most to me Sengalo. And for what, what did I ever do to you? You know Sengalo I thought you were a nice guy cause I was always taught that there was niceness in everyone. I am just like you Sengalo I lived a bad life too but unlike you I conquered it. "Oh, I'm Sengalo screw the world I hate everybody cause I lived such a bad cub hood." Put it behind you man grow up." Scout said trying his best to be brave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: LMAO i just have to say that, Scout just acted like a COMPLETE Jackass lmao xP! Sengalo Sik em boy ! xP *Rawr!* xD!))

Edit:

Kara looked over at Scout, and her face lit up with joy, but the way he seemed to ignore her kind of put her back down, and the way he said 'Stole his girlfriend', Sengalo.. Never took her away from him.. His egocatistical mind just thought he did, Kara had deep feelings for Scout, and only acted out of Protection, And Scout couldn't seem to get it through his head.

"Scout can't you seem I'm trying to get rid of myself!" Kara said angrily, Her eyes filled with hot tears now, She didn't have any care for herself, or the world anymore, and now was her chance to end her misery, She could probably never get another chance like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    ((ooc: LMAO i just have to say that, Scout just acted like a COMPLETE Jackass lmao xP! Sengalo Sik em boy ! xP *Rawr!* xD!))

Edit:

Kara looked over at Scout, and her face lit up with joy, but the way he seemed to ignore her kind of put her back down, and the way he said 'Stole his girlfriend', Sengalo.. Never took her away from him.. His egocatistical mind just thought he did, Kara had deep feelings for Scout, and only acted out of Protection, And Scout couldn't seem to get it through his head.

"Scout can't you seem I'm trying to get rid of myself!" Kara said angrily, Her eyes filled with hot tears now, She didn't have any care for herself, or the world anymore, and now was her chance to end her misery, She could probably never get another chance like it.
    "What? I lobve you DO you really wanna see your life end? Because if you do I want you happy so I'll just walk away if this is what you truly want" Scout said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked at Sengalo, Then back to Scout,

"Scout, I'm going to be truthful with you, If you think that I hit you over my anger, or me not liking you, Then your wrong, I hit you.. To protect you.. I don't want to see you killed" kara said choking back her tears, They were already flowing down her cheeks like a waterfall, And hitting the dry earth, they were immediatly sucked up by the earth as it greedily took it to try to keep itself from cracking up.

"I love you Scout, More than anything in this world, And I've told you without you I have no reason to Live" Kara said looking at him with half closed eyes, She bent her head down sadly crying to herself still, She had no clue what to do now, She had probably already made Sengalo mad, And he was probably on the bench of killing her, and if Scout now started to understand what she did, She still wouldn't know if she could make it out of this alive, Knowing Scout could probably never trust her anymore after what she had done, but she hadn't hit him out of anger, but out of love.

"I.. I love you Scout" Kara managed to say through her tears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sengalo's been TOLD! Are you going to stand for that, oh my twisted, sick minded kitty?

Sengalo: HE** NO!

Haha, that sounds too funny to come from a cub.XD))

Even if the cub was adopted, Sengalo could see the similarities Kara had to Maovu, the annoying traits, anyway. "Not everything, miss," he slickly answered.

Sengalo stopped to stand in front of Kara again. He lifted his head when he heard the tiny foot steps of Scout approaching them again. Again with the speeches Sengalo thought with a roll of his eyes. Who did he think he was? His mother?

Narrowed eyes flashed as Scout tried to analyze Sengalo. True, the cub was getting on his nerves, but Sengalo knew better now. He knew not to get overworked just because of a cub's ramblings. The cubs' parents, gaurdians, or whomever came to beat Sengalo could be anywhere. But you haven't seen the likes of Nela or Katai in weeks and Maovu is long gone from defending these cubs he thought. But how was he to be sure? Before Maovu joined his group, Kara was the world to him, even in those few moments before he changed. Sengalo had better play on the safe side and not let Scout get to him...much.

"Oh really," Sengalo finally asked, in a rather cool tone, "I don't believe that even you've moved on. If you'r so perfect, Scout, why do I keep hearing of you repeatedly visiting your parents final resting spots, of which were supposedly oh so cruel to you? And what about the times when you frequently wanted to go after those that had ruined your life, myself included? We're not really that different, Scout, you and I. You haven't moved on at all and you're far from growing up." Sengalo had stared directly into Scout's eyes as he said this, a fire seemingly burning in his eyes, making them like searing daggers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((This reminds me of some scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Don't ask me why. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: LMAO EXACTLY! I know what you mean! Go Sengalo, Tell the cub off :3 ! Sengalo ish shmexi when he's mad !))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Jessica Rabbit: "I banged him on the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk... so he wouldn't get hurt!"

Yes. I love it when he's mad. ))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((Sengalo's been TOLD! Are you going to stand for that, oh my twisted, sick minded kitty?

Sengalo: HE** NO!

Haha, that sounds too funny to come from a cub.XD))

Even if the cub was adopted, Sengalo could see the similarities Kara had to Maovu, the annoying traits, anyway. "Not everything, miss," he slickly answered.

Sengalo stopped to stand in front of Kara again. He lifted his head when he heard the tiny foot steps of Scout approaching them again. Again with the speeches Sengalo thought with a roll of his eyes. Who did he think he was? His mother?

Narrowed eyes flashed as Scout tried to analyze Sengalo. True, the cub was getting on his nerves, but Sengalo knew better now. He knew not to get overworked just because of a cub's ramblings. The cubs' parents, gaurdians, or whomever came to beat Sengalo could be anywhere. But you haven't seen the likes of Nela or Katai in weeks and Maovu is long gone from defending these cubs he thought. But how was he to be sure? Before Maovu joined his group, Kara was the world to him, even in those few moments before he changed. Sengalo had better play on the safe side and not let Scout get to him...much.

"Oh really," Sengalo finally asked, in a rather cool tone, "I don't believe that even you've moved on. If you'r so perfect, Scout, why do I keep hearing of you repeatedly visiting your parents final resting spots, of which were supposedly oh so cruel to you? And what about the times when you frequently wanted to go after those that had ruined your life, myself included? We're not really that different, Scout, you and I. You haven't moved on at all and you're far from growing up." Sengalo had stared directly into Scout's eyes as he said this, a fire seemingly burning in his eyes, making them like searing daggers.
    "You're right Sengalo You know I'm kinda amazed that you and I don't get along well we both are exactly the same way. So why do you hate me so much?" Scout said. He turns to Kara. "I didn't understand before but I understand now I love you too Kala" Scout said licking her. He turns back to Sengalo. "Since we are so alike Sengalo I want all this to end. All the hate and rage you have against me all the rage against me toward you. I have ruined your life probably just about as much as You ruined mine and I'm sick of hating you" Scout said extending his paw to shake hands with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: that makes no sense o.O you piss him off, then ask to be friends xP ! Shmexi Sengalo and Sexeh Scout o.O???))