Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 618 of 689 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668 ... LastLast
Results 12,341 to 12,360 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout smiled. "Sure let's go" Scout said. All his friends were so reassuring it really helped Scout face his biggest fear. But just in case he wanted to stay as close to Kara and Kala as possible. "Hey where's Kaden"? Scout said worriedly looking behind him frantically.
    "That's a thought, where'd he get to?" Kala asked starting to Panic. "Kaden? Kaden?" she called out to him.

{Sure thing KS, I would of waited for LKS to give you the all clear 1st if i were you too }

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    "That's a thought, where'd he get to?" Kala asked starting to Panic. "Kaden? Kaden?" she called out to him.
    Scout takes a deep breath he didn't really wanna do this but he felt there was no choice. " You girls wait here I'll find Kaden" Scout said. He takes another deep breath and walks off. "Kaden? KADEN?" Scout screams. His friends vanishing in a cloud of dust.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout takes a deep breath he didn't really wanna do this but he felt there was no choice. " You girls wait here I'll find Kaden" Scout said. He takes another deep breath and walks off. "Kaden? KADEN?" Scout screams. His friends vanishing in a cloud of dust.
    Kala walked after Scout and then came to a holt as he walked off, she looked at Kara "Maybe it's best both of us, just wait here, we don't wanna all get split up now do we?" she asked laying down and watching Scout get smaller and Smaller as he walked of into the distance to look for Kaden. She couldn't help but hope that Kaden and Scout would both be ok. She just hoped Scout wouldn't get reminded of his parents anymore, whilst he was on his own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala walked after Scout and then came to a holt as he walked off, she looked at Kara "Maybe it's best both of us, just wait here, we don't wanna all get split up now do we?" she asked laying down and watching Scout get smaller and Smaller as he walked of into the distance to look for Kaden. She couldn't help but hope that Kaden and Scout would both be ok. She just hoped Scout wouldn't get reminded of his parents anymore, whilst he was on his own.
    Scout choked as some dust flew by. He saw a shadow in the distance. "Kaden? Kaden I'm so happy to see you I............" As the shadow gets closer he realises it was not Kaden nor was it any of his friends. It was a Hyena not just a Hyena Scout could tell from this hyena's mark that he was one of the hyenas that killed his parents. The Hyena snickered as it came closer to Scout. Scout stood his ground and growled at him as he came closer. "You killed my parents you stupid Hy........" At that moment he couldn't hold his anger in anymore he lunged himself at the hyena. The Hyena just swatted him away like he was nothing. Scout went flying head first into a rock right after screaming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout choked as some dust flew by. He saw a shadow in the distance. "Kaden? Kaden I'm so happy to see you I............" As the shadow gets closer he realises it was not Kaden nor was it any of his friends. It was a Hyena not just a Hyena Scout could tell from this hyena's mark that he was one of the hyenas that killed his parents. The Hyena snickered as it came closer to Scout. Scout stood his ground and growled at him as he came closer. "You killed my parents you stupid Hy........" At that moment he couldn't hold his anger in anymore he lunged himself at the hyena. The Hyena just swatted him away like he was nothing. Scout went flying head first into a rock right after screaming.
    Kala's ear perked up and her nose sniffed the air, she could sense Scout was in trouble. "Kara I don't wanna leave you here on your own, but I can sense Scout's in trouble" she said getting up of her feet and running of in the direction Scout went. Scout had saved her once and if she could do the same for her best buddy then she would. She kept thinking about Scout the whole way there, She seen a shadow pass by and she thought that couldn't be good. "SCOUT" she shouted calling out to him. she then spotted him down a rock. "Scout what you doing down there? what happened are you ok?" she called down to him. at the moment a hyena approached her. She turned round and snarled at it and then pounced on it viciousally (sp?) and bared her teeth at it, making the hyena laugh nervously and cower away. When the hyena had gone, she looked back towards Scout. "Give me your paw" she called down to him. She hadn't relised the way she fighted the hyena of was something she had learnt with other animals in the snow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala's ear perked up and her nose sniffed the air, she could sense Scout was in trouble. "Kara I don't wanna leave you here on your own, but I can sense Scout's in trouble" she said getting up of her feet and running of in the direction Scout went. Scout had saved her once and if she could do the same for her best buddy then she would. She kept thinking about Scout the whole way there, She seen a shadow pass by and she thought that couldn't be good. "SCOUT" she shouted calling out to him. she then spotted him down a rock. "Scout what you doing down there? what happened are you ok?" she called down to him. at the moment a hyena approached her. She turned round and snarled at it and then pounced on it viciousally (sp?) and bared her teeth at it, making the hyena laugh nervously and cower away. When the hyena had gone, she looked back towards Scout. "Give me your paw" she called down to him. She hadn't relised the way she fighted the hyena of was something she had learnt with other animals in the snow.
    Still in a daxe he puts his paw in her head. "Kala is that you how did you learn to fight like that"? Scout said weakly. He was kinda sad he knew that he should have been able to take out that hyena that's the thing boys were trained to do to protect the girl at least that's the way his parents raised him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Still in a daxe he puts his paw in her head. "Kala is that you how did you learn to fight like that"? Scout said weakly. He was kinda sad he knew that he should have been able to take out that hyena that's the thing boys were trained to do to protect the girl at least that's the way his parents raised him.
    "I... I dunno, I guess it was from back home" she said proudly. "there was animals there that were feirce too. she helped Scout up and hugged him tightly before sitting down beside him, so he could get his head straight and some energy back again. Kala sensed he was sad about not being able to scare the hyena of... "If ya like perhaps I could teach you to scare hyenas" she smiled. "Basically all you need to do is use your pinning skills and show no fear" she smiled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'd love for you to teach me oh and one more thing"

Scout gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Scout: Consider that my way of saying thank you for saving my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "I'd love for you to teach me oh and one more thing"

Scout gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Scout: Consider that my way of saying thank you for saving my life.
    Kala smiled. "It's ok Scout, I'd do it again if You were in trouble, and besides, You saved my life before" she smiled giving Scout another friendly hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: Aww you left poor little Kara all alone in the Outlands.. : ( Now she's lost >_> !))

Kara had only nodded as Kala talked about Scout, She wanted to go with her to check out on Scout, But A part of her was telling her to stay here incase Kaden was to show up, She sat there waiting, And worrying the whole time Kala and Scout were gone, She had heard the scream just as well as Kala had, And she was growing nervous, She started sweating thinking of all the horrible things that could have happened to him, He could have found a pack of Outlanders, or even another Hyena or.. Or something! She just couldnt sit still, She growled and started to swear under her breath, Which was something she had never done before, but had heard some of the words from her Father and Mother use, Plus Sengalo during the fight, He had made some.. Choice words in which she was now repeating.

She started to pace back and forths, Puting her paws in the paw prints she had previously made when she trecked back and forths repeatedly and soon it got annoying to her. Her head went back in the direction that Kala had ran off in, and where Scout had padded off to. Then wind blew dust all in her face and some got in her eyes, and it stung, The pain was intincifing (Sp?) on her and she started wiping frantically with the side of her paw trying to get the dust out, When she finally managed to get some out, Her eyes were bloodshot from the dust, and if one looked at her, It would seem that she was going crazy almost, But she was perfectly fine. She had so many worries going through her mind and she just didn't know what to do, And at the same time, She knew what she had to do, She had to sit.. And wait, Patiently for them to arrive back.. If they were both alive that is.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala waited for Scout to get his breath back and settle down a little. "Yano, we really should start headin back towards Kara, Scout - she's gunna be worried sick, but someone had to stay incase Kaden did come back and I guess my instinct told me it should be me as you've saved my life before, and now i've saved yours" she smiled giving him a friendly hug "but if you haven't got enough energy we can stay here if ya like? Just Kara's gunna be worried, she's all on her own" she told him. "I'm sure Kaden will appear soon" she said trying to be brave. Deep down she was worried sick about Kaden, She hoped he'd be alreet but she didn't want anyone to be worried about anyone and she knew they had to get back to make sure Kara was alreet on her own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sengalo journeyed deeper and deeper into the gray landscape of the Outlands. The further he went in, the more he didn't like of his father and Naeri being in here alone. And if that blood that Sengalo had smelled came from Scar, then it wouldn't take long for other blood thirsty predators to find them, either.

Sengalo then cursed in his head. He had suddenly lost the scent. Another scent overpowered the distant scent of blood that he had been following. This one was stronger and much easier to recognize. It was fear and it was from a cub.

Sengalo turned his head to his right, that being the direction he sensed it coming from. He looked back and forth between the direction he was going and the direction of the new scent. Could it have been Naeri? He hoped not, but how was he to be sure? He was too far to catch the direct scent of the cub. The scent of fear was stronger.

With a moan and a swish of his black tassled tail, Sengalo veered off to his right, off in the direction of the scent.

After a few moments of running, Sengalo could make out a dark form beyond the dust fog. It was black. It couldn't possibly be Naeri. As Sengalo got closer, he could see it as Kara, Maovu's son. She looked very distressed, her fear visibly showing in every fiber of her body. Sengalo shook his head at the pathetic sight. He crept closer to her on practically silent paws.

"A bit unwise to be out in such a place... and so...alone..." came his cool voice from the shadows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara almost jumped out of her fur when she heard the mysterious voice come from no where, She turned her head in every which direction looking to see where the voice could have come from, She knew that was a males because it was deep, And it sounded so... Familiar..
    She turned her head to the left, Her bottem lip trembling now as she saw what was standing before him, The Lion that almost killed her Father from the fight before, and who was always in her dreams, Haunting her where ever she went-Sengalo.

"No.. Its not you, Wh-Wh..What do you want?" Kara said as she started to back away from the Form of the now approaching Lion, She started to look frantically back and forths in both directions looking for a place to escape and run, But even if she was to run, Sengalo could easily catch her in a short period of time.

Sweat started to drop from her brow and forehead as she looked frantically about for somewhere to run away from or look for a way to advert his attention from her so she could make an escape, But everywhere she looked she could only see dust, dirt, and the hard ground below her.

Not now.. Why me.. Daddy.. Kara thought to herself, All the while still trembling helplessly, Even if the cubs came back now, none of them could match to the power that Sengalo had, He could easily take down all four of them, Besides they were only cubs, and he was a trained killer, One.. Of the very best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout walked dazily back to Kara. He could barely move . Scout walked up to Kara. "Hey Kara" Scout said suddenly he notices Sengalo. "What are you doing here?" Scout said. And collapses cause he was so weak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Scout walked dazily back to Kara. He could barely move . Scout walked up to Kara. "Hey Kara" Scout said suddenly he notices Sengalo. "What are you doing here?" Scout said. And collapses cause he was so weak.
    Kala caught Scout as he fell and propped him up out of the way of Sengalo but near Kara, She didn't know what to do, She could sense this lion wasn't a good one but who was he? She looked at both Kara and Scout knew he deffinetly wasn't a friendly lion. "Who are you" she asked. Kala walked infront of Kara and Scout "You them out of it you here?" she said trying to be brave and stand up to this lion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala caught Scout as he fell and propped him up out of the way of Sengalo but near Kara, She didn't know what to do, She could sense this lion wasn't a good one but who was he? She looked at both Kara and Scout knew he deffinetly wasn't a friendly lion. "Who are you" she asked. Kala walked infront of Kara and Scout "You them out of it you here?" she said trying to be brave and stand up to this lion.
    Scout leaned on Kara propping himself up to stop himself from collapsing again. Everything to Scout was whirling around like a washing machine. Scout must have hit his head harder then he thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "The question is what do you want," replied the dark lion, "this is forbidden land. Certainly the last place a cub such as yourself would be. Your.... father.... would be worried sick about you." Sengalo was hesitant at mentioning the cub's father. She probably didn't even know.

At Scout arriving on the scene, followed by the white female cub, Sengalo tilted his head slightly. Ofcourse she wasn't alone. She was almost always in the company of her little boyfriend.

At the small white cub approaching him, Sengalo raised a scarred eyebrow at her trying to stand up to him. He towered above her, though young himself. "Oh, your little friends haven't told you about me," he asked in fake dissappointment, "last time I checked, those two knew me quite well."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Katse
    "The question is what do you want," replied the dark lion, "this is forbidden land. Certainly the last place a cub such as yourself would be. Your.... father.... would be worried sick about you." Sengalo was hesitant at mentioning the cub's father. She probably didn't even know.

At Scout arriving on the scene, followed by the white female cub, Sengalo tilted his head slightly. Ofcourse she wasn't alone. She was almost always in the company of her little boyfriend.

At the small white cub approaching him, Sengalo raised a scarred eyebrow at her trying to stand up to him. He towered above her, though young himself. "Oh, your little friends haven't told you about me," he asked in fake dissappointment, "last time I checked, those two knew me quite well."
    "You know you're not welcome here why don't you just leave? If it weren't for me being injured by that Hyena I would of killed you myself. In fact.........." Scout pushes his way in front of Kala. "It's me you want what are you going to do to me Sengalo are you gonna kill me? You go right ahead. spare my friends".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked on frightened, She mentioned her father, "What.. What do you know about my Father" she asked, her curiousity was at its peak now, "Where is he? I havnt seen him... In Forever" she said looking down, She was still frightened, and now she was depressed,

Then Scout almost shoved her out of the way, and she growled and stepped in front of Scout and batted him across the head knocking him out cold, "Don't you even think about playing mr knight in shining fur mr" She said with a slight growl, She started dragging Scout backwards away from Sengalo.

"Kala, This lion.. Is just pure Evil.. He's strong, and one of the most cunning lions around, My father told me loads about him, He even took on my father and some other lion, and nearly won that battle, 3 on 1 and he almost won.. He's unbelievably strong... and watch out for anything he does.. Just don't anger him like Scout just tried to do" Kara said looking back at Scout now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked on frightened, She mentioned her father, "What.. What do you know about my Father" she asked, her curiousity was at its peak now, "Where is he? I havnt seen him... In Forever" she said looking down, She was still frightened, and now she was depressed,

Then Scout almost shoved her out of the way, and she growled and stepped in front of Scout and batted him across the head knocking him out cold, "Don't you even think about playing mr knight in shining fur mr" She said with a slight growl, She started dragging Scout backwards away from Sengalo.

"Kala, This lion.. Is just pure Evil.. He's strong, and one of the most cunning lions around, My father told me loads about him, He even took on my father and some other lion, and nearly won that battle, 3 on 1 and he almost won.. He's unbelievably strong... and watch out for anything he does.. Just don't anger him like Scout just tried to do" Kara said looking back at Scout now.
    {Oh my god I guess the Scout and Kara relationship is over. *cries*] Scout after being knocked out cold for 30 minutes he lied there. After that he woke up took one look at Kara with sad eyes. "Why? I loved you Kara. You were the world to me I can't believe I ever loved you." Scout said running off crying his life had just come to an end as he knew it.