Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 615 of 689 FirstFirst ... 115515565605613614615616617625665 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,300 of 13764

Thread: The Adolescent Years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ((ooc: rofl i think i know where your going with this Kopa xP))

Tumai smirked, "I'll keep an eye out how about that Subira" He said with a smile, He ran up ahead to catch up with Subira until he was satisfied that he was standing next to her, He looked down at her paws, and tried to match her paw steps with his, and eventually he did. They were walking the same speed, and taking steps at the same time.

The dirt below them went from soft, to Hard as they kept walking, The ground was becoming dryer, but ahead of them even farther away, the trees and shurbery could be found, and it would probably feel damp even, If vegetation was near, Then that had to mean a water source was around, Unless it rained almost everyday, which it didn't. Tumai continued to keep his gaze forward at the approaching trees, They had already left the grass behind, and they were now walking on dry dusty earth, They had entered the Outlands, and they had to pass through this a little to reach where they were heading.... A new place.

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Subira observed her surrondings more carefully now. The Outlands was never a place she liked to hang in. She was never sure what lived here, especially after what happened last time, and she didn't like to take chances. She tried to remind herself that this place was safe, they were only exploring afterall. She looked up at Tumai, slightly worried. He was also looking around, and Subira wondered what he was thinking. She looked back over the vast dusty ground, and wrapped her tail around Tumai's for comfort.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kopa
    "Not a single one." said Kaden with a shy grin. He tried thinking of something to do. Then he got an idea. "Hey...um since I'm kinda new...maybe we could explore or something?..." it was just an idea he was throwing to the group.

( )
    Scout looked suspiciosly at Kaden. "Explore huh?" Scout continued to look at him from the way he said it Kaden had something planned an ambush maybe. Scout could see that he was behind something but he didn't know what or why. "Sure I guess exploring sounds good" Scout said still concentrating on Kaden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba22
    Scout hugs her back tightly."Very good thanks" Scout said eagerly happy to see his bestest buddies face. "I need to work on my pinning skills" Scout says with a smile. "So how's the queen of pinning doing?" Scout asked giving her a friendly lick.
    "Good" she beamed still hugging Scout tightly. "The Queen of pinning is good" she smirked. "How's the King of pinning? Improving all the time are we?" she asked returning the friendly lick back.

Kaden was lying in the grass thinking about a bunch of things when out of nowhere Kala pounced on him. It took him by surprise. But before he could say anything Scout came running up and started talking. He was happy to see his friends again. Especially since he hated being alone. He looked at the ground for a minute thinking of something that happened in the past. He shook his head to get the thought out. He kept silent as Scout and Kala had their mini reunion, but had a smile on his face.
    Kala smiled at Kaden and then noticed he was in thought. she walked back over to him and tilted her head "Kaden what's wrong?" she said lifting his head with her nose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Princess
    {I'M BACK ok... so i'm a little lost because of how much this has come on but hey...}
    Nala smiled. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind another cub either Twi, I mean Kopa and Kiara are growing up fast now!" she smiled nuzzling him. "ha, he does have the rest of the pride doesn't he" she smirked. Nala licked Twilight back "It's a bit late for him to mind, we've done it before" she laughed softly kissing him back and gazing into his eyes.
    ((welcome back Nala ))

"Yeah he has the rest of the pride to have cubs with I don't see the problem mating with you...even if you are his queen but your mine as well" he smirked holding her close to him giving her a nuzzle.
    "Kopa and Kiara sure are growing up fast before long they will be fully grown and found there own mates and all of this will continue again" he smiled.
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Good" she beamed still hugging Scout tightly. "The Queen of pinning is good" she smirked. "How's the King of pinning? Improving all the time are we?" she asked returning the friendly lick back.
    "I'm doing great as well I guess I'm improving a little. Well I'm good at pinning Kara in fact so good that she doesn't wrestle me now because she knows who'll win." Scout said with a cocky smile. He smiled as Kala licked him. "Let's just say I'm glad you're not a boy otherwise the king of pinning might be dethroned." Scout said with a chuckle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lion King Stu
    ((welcome back Nala ))

"Yeah he has the rest of the pride to have cubs with I don't see the problem mating with you...even if you are his queen but your mine as well" he smirked holding her close to him giving her a nuzzle.
    "Kopa and Kiara sure are growing up fast before long they will be fully grown and found there own mates and all of this will continue again" he smiled.
    {Thanks Stu }

"exactly" Nala smiled. "I'm Simba's Queen and yours, and he has the rest of the pride to" she smiled nuzzling Twi. "I'm sure he'll be fine with it anyway" Nala thought about Kopa and Kiara and then turned back to Twi "Yes they sure are growing up fast, we'll soon be grandparents in no time" she chuckeld.

"I'm doing great as well I guess I'm improving a little. Well I'm good at pinning Kara in fact so good that she doesn't wrestle me now because she knows who'll win." Scout said with a cocky smile. He smiled as Kala licked him. "Let's just say I'm glad you're not a boy otherwise the king of pinning might be dethroned." Scout said with a chuckle.
    Kala smiled. "Well you learnt from the best is all I'll say" she laughed. "Hey... I'm glad I'm not a boy, I don't wanna be a boy" she smirked sticking her tongue out at Scout ()

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "Well you learnt from the best is all I'll say" she laughed. "Hey... I'm glad I'm not a boy, I don't wanna be a boy" she smirked sticking her tongue out at Scout ()
    "Hey, I'm not like most boys remember. And besides I wouldn't wanna be a girl either." Scout said sticking his tongue back out at Kala. "Most boys are highly immature but me and Kaden are exceptions." Scout said with a sly smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Hey, I'm not like most boys remember. And besides I wouldn't wanna be a girl either." Scout said sticking his tongue back out at Kala. "Most boys are highly immature but me and Kaden are exceptions." Scout said with a sly smile.
    "You can say that again" Kala smirked with a smile.

"Nope your not are you, You and Kaden are exceptions - that's why we all get on so well" she beamed happily. "anyways I'm glad you don't wanna be a girl either" she said with a little giggle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "You can say that again" Kala smirked with a smile.

"Nope your not are you, You and Kaden are exceptions - that's why we all get on so well" she beamed happily. "anyways I'm glad you don't wanna be a girl either" she said with a little giggle.
    "Yeah, I'd look like a really ugly girl. But I do make a hansome guy if I do say so myself" Scout said with another smile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Yeah, I'd look like a really ugly girl. But I do make a hansome guy if I do say so myself" Scout said with another smile.
    Kala smiled. "nah I reckon you'd make a pretty girl, coz you are a handsome guy" she smiled, hoping Kara or Kaden wouldn't think she meant anything by it as they were just best friends. "I can't imagine me as a guy lion though" she laughed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Mizani
    Subira observed her surrondings more carefully now. The Outlands was never a place she liked to hang in. She was never sure what lived here, especially after what happened last time, and she didn't like to take chances. She tried to remind herself that this place was safe, they were only exploring afterall. She looked up at Tumai, slightly worried. He was also looking around, and Subira wondered what he was thinking. She looked back over the vast dusty ground, and wrapped her tail around Tumai's for comfort.
    As they padded through the Outlands, Many thoughts were screaming in Tumai's mind, This was after all the place (Sorry If I'm wrong Mizani... Been to long since I've RP'ed Tumai, It might have been him.. I don't know >_>) That Tumai and Subira had got attacked by that rogue Lion, And Subira's safety now was the only thing he cared about right now.

"This is... New..." Tumai said in a whisper in case their were Rogue lions out in the Outlands, Especially if their were Outlanders out today, He didn't want any of them to hear him and spot the two walking through the... Unknown teritory. "This place gives me the freaking creeps" Tumai said as a shiver went down his spine, It shacked his entire body as it went from his spine, to the tip of his tail. He moved closer to Subira's side and rubbed his fur up against hers trying to comfort her, and himself, He knew she was very worried and he was feeling the exact same way now, But at the same time, He was estatic, Very enthusiastic about going to a new place to explore, It was just the way Tumai was, He liked to see and do new things, Especially if given the chance to do so.

His purple eyes were forever searching and roaming the dusty plains of the Outlands, They had now left the Pride Lands far behind them, and they certainly now couldn't turn back (ahaha they can't go back *Sticks tongue out*) now, They had gone to far, and his curiousity was at it's peak, and he knew Subira's was too, He had so many questions about this place with the bushes, tall tree's and other vegetation, and how it was possible to be so close in proximity to the Outlands. He looked at Subira once more and smiled, Mostly because he wanted to keep her calm and to help her with her worries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled. "nah I reckon you'd make a pretty girl, coz you are a handsome guy" she smiled, hoping Kara or Kaden wouldn't think she meant anything by it as they were just best friends. "I can't imagine me as a guy lion though" she laughed.
    "Thanks Buddy" Scout said returning the smile to Kala. " I can't imagine you as a guy either" Scout said with a chuckle. "But you make an awesome girl and an awesome friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Thanks Buddy" Scout said returning the smile to Kala. " I can't imagine you as a guy either" Scout said with a chuckle. "But you make an awesome girl and an awesome friend.
    Kala smiled. "hakuna matata" she beamed. "hehe you make a great guy and an awesome friend too. she smiled happily giving Scout a hug.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara smiled as the two friends conversed,

"So are we going exploring, Or doing something else?" Kara asked as she came to sit down next to her future mate Scout. She nuzzled him lovingly and smiled. Her head turned to Kala, "If you were a guy.. I think you would look so weird" She said with a smirk, "never seen a pale white Male before.. Would remind someone of a ghost!" she said with a giggle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara smiled as the two friends conversed,

"So are we going exploring, Or doing something else?" Kara asked as she came to sit down next to her future mate Scout. She nuzzled him lovingly and smiled. Her head turned to Kala, "If you were a guy.. I think you would look so weird" She said with a smirk, "never seen a pale white Male before.. Would remind someone of a ghost!" she said with a giggle.
    "I reckon we need to do something, nothing's happening here" Kala sighed jumping up. "hehe i reckon all girls would look weird as guys" she giggled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kala smiled at Kaden and then noticed he was in thought. she walked back over to him and tilted her head "Kaden what's wrong?" she said lifting his head with her nose.
    "Nothings wrong....at least I don't think so.." said Kaden with smirk.

Scout looked suspiciosly at Kaden. "Explore huh?" Scout continued to look at him from the way he said it Kaden had something planned an ambush maybe. Scout could see that he was behind something but he didn't know what or why. "Sure I guess exploring sounds good" Scout said still concentrating on Kaden.
    Kaden noticed Scout looking at him suspiciously. "Um..great." he said. "So where should we explore then?" he added.

(( no one thinks Kaden has something planned do they? O.o ))
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara looked around her, Nothing came to interest that she saw, She had seen most of the Pride Lands exploring with Scout or just taking strolls by herself, "anything would be fine for me" She said staring back at Kala, "What do you think Kala?" Kara asked

(ooc; To many names that start with K >_>!))

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Nothings wrong....at least I don't think so.." said Kaden with smirk.
    "Ok, if there was you'd tell me though right hey Kaden?" she asked nuzzling him lovingly.

Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
    Kara looked around her, Nothing came to interest that she saw, She had seen most of the Pride Lands exploring with Scout or just taking strolls by herself, "anything would be fine for me" She said staring back at Kala, "What do you think Kala?" Kara asked

(ooc; To many names that start with K >_>!))
    Kala looked round "Hmm... nothing comes to mind" She'd seen most of the pride lands with her cousin Twi, bestest buddy Scout or following pretty butterfly's. "I've seen most of the pride lands with Scout, Cousin Twi or by following butterfly's" she told her. "I've even seen the graveyard" she grinned thinking about the spooky place. "Hey why don't we all go the graveyard" she asked excitedly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kara shivered at the thought of going into the Graveyard again. The last time she went she almost got attacked, but she didn't want to look like a coward in front of her friends, so she put aside her fears and started acting brave, Once more.

"Sounds fun! I bet we could find.. Tons of things to do there" Kara said with a mischevious look on her muzzle. "Just hopefully we wont get in any trouble" She said with a smirk.